Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Akwa United Vs Bendel Insurance - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa United Vs Bendel Insurance (110 Views)

Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Bendel Insurance FC Gets Promoted To NPFL After 11 Years, Hails Gov. Obaseki / Confederation Cup: Dana Air Flies Akwa United As Team Heads To Tunisia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa United Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 7:57am On Mar 13
The match takes place at the Godswil Akpabio stadium in Uyo in continuation of the Nigerian Premier league with Akwa United fighting tooth and nail to escape relegation while the Benin boys are at the middle table.
The Adaa Bendel boys are used to losing to relegation threatened teams and in this encounter I don't think the reverse will be the case.
For the bettors this should be a home win for Akwa United.
Wishing my darling club Bendel insurance all the best in this encounter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa United Vs Bendel Insurance by Rajahbite(m): 8:30am On Mar 13
Goube I know you are a staunch fan of Bendel Insurance, but I will beat you on this one.
Shebi you know that I am a true Akwa United fan. I strongly believe that we will escape the relegation waters.

1 Like

Re: Akwa United Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 8:42am On Mar 13
Rajahbite:
Goube I know you are a staunch fan of Bendel Insurance, but I will beat you on this one.
Shebi you know that I am a true Akwa United fan. I strongly believe that we will escape the relegation waters.
Lol yes I see you guys defeating Bendel insurance today as the Benin boys are very poor playing away matches.

1 Like

Re: Akwa United Vs Bendel Insurance by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:29am On Mar 13
Akwa united for the win

1 Like

Re: Akwa United Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 9:31am On Mar 13
NPFLADMIN:
Akwa united for the win
Yes from form they should win.

1 Like

Re: Akwa United Vs Bendel Insurance by Rajahbite(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13
guobe:

Lol yes I see you guys defeating Bendel insurance today as the Benin boys are very poor playing away matches.
Yeah bro, that's my line of thinking coupled with the fact that we are battling to escape relegation. We must put in our all because if Insurance should defeat us or even run away with one point,then we are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Akwa United Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 12:38pm On Mar 13
Rajahbite:

Yeah bro, that's my line of thinking coupled with the fact that we are battling to escape relegation. We must put in our all because if Insurance should defeat us or even run away with one point,then we are doomed.
Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Akwa United Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 8:17pm On Mar 13
Ft Akwa United 3 Bendel insurance 1

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Grass Goalkeeper Gloves Perfect For Superior Grip / This Is The True Nigerian Spirit- What Do You Think? / Pls Quick Question Zindane And Ronaldinho Who Ball Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.