Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) (44256 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Obierika(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13
AyeMoJuba:

That particular case in Ibadan was by an Anambra woman living in Ibadan.

You hardly find such among other tribes

The Igbo woman is born wicked.

Tell me something shocked
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Chicagograduate(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13
Hope it is not "The more you look the less you see"
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Bluntemperor: 1:59pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:
My south east sisters should learn this style of adopting a child undecided
If you want to adopt a child or house maid and you can’t treat them the way you want your own child(ren) to be treated then don’t bother to adopt any.
Maltreating a child is very bad and should be considered a criminal offense

Ma'am,na God reveals this to you, please, keep it up!
You are just speaking your truthful minds!
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by pocohantas(f): 2:01pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:

If you want to adopt a child or house maid and you can’t treat them the way you want your own child(ren) to be treated then don’t bother to adopt any.

No lies. I got thinking the other day, women all over Nigeria have kids while working, why is it only/mostly Igbo women that have underaged helps?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by NEUDUDE: 2:01pm On Mar 13
we are mostly born beautiful. na ignorance and negligence in somebodys part they make us ugly lol. except for deformity or otherwise
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Ken5566: 2:03pm On Mar 13
It's a matter of individual character not region per se, if you listen carefully it seems the lady in particular is from the region you are referring to.
Jennyclay:

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by tragergeorge(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13
TimiRume:
I've learned something from her post. I'm grateful she shared
gbam..lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by PROPEACE: 2:08pm On Mar 13
Obierika:

No wonder what? angry
Just "No wonder". grin
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by danowena: 2:13pm On Mar 13
Very few women have her type of heart.

Only concern is that some of these adopted children become very ungrateful hence a proper " omale" in the future so much that one regrets all efforts spent on them. May God help us in selecting the good ones to help.
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13
NairaOcean:
In a heartwarming story of compassion and transformation, a Nigerian lady has taken to social media to share the incredible journey of a girl she recently adopted. The before-and-after photos are nothing short of remarkable, showcasing the power of love and care in a child's life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSoF6rUuUeE
Omo wow
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by timilehin007(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13
Noniblaq:
Nice one. Meanwhile, if na only one shirt they use know you for your street, abeg e don reach time to change. Your village people no swear for you. I get better luxury vintage shirts wey you go like and e no cost, see my thread for details.
Bros I don hear you nah. Haba, since 5AM today , make man see another thing nah.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by ObalendeCMS: 2:22pm On Mar 13
Social media do-gooder.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by olisaEze(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13
Ever heard the story of the boy that nursed a baby viper to maturity in his room? No! Why because he didn’t live to tell the tale. Na adopted children dey cause problems for family pass for dis life! In case u want to mention, see u see Tinupu…. I rest my case… sad
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by oluwaseyi0: 2:32pm On Mar 13
Offpoint1:
Wish this generation can keep somethings off the internet. It's sicking.

If you ever rendered me any assistance and I see it anywhere online... I would shove it down your ass and you can go to the deepest part of hell.

A helper should never post their helpee... Let the helpee be the one to post the helper.

It's awkward to rendered help to someone and broadcast on the net.

People are truly good from their hearts don't need people validation or praises... It's a trait by not so good people who want to appear good.

when people burn their maid with hot iron should that be kept off internet too or only good deeds should be kept offline
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Truthsandtrusts: 2:35pm On Mar 13
NairaOcean:
In a heartwarming story of compassion and transformation, a Nigerian lady has taken to social media to share the incredible journey of a girl she recently adopted. The before-and-after photos are nothing short of remarkable, showcasing the power of love and care in a child's life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSoF6rUuUeE

This is how life should be in time's of hard time,be your brothers keepers..but obidients has install hates every where just because they lost they want the country to destroy so that they can blame government
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by AngelicBeing: 2:35pm On Mar 13

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by brizziedos(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:
wow that's true bro, I understand what you mean.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Angelfrost(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13
danvon:
Why is she sharing it on social media?

Does she want public approval? Is her conscience or God's blessing not good enough for her

She wants to be congratulated for adopting a child no one forced her to, what does that say about her?

It's not yet too late to delete or change this comment... Come on, your brain can do better.
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by izibili44: 2:47pm On Mar 13
Tha bad one among them na to kill thw girl. Please hope we are following that lawayer of a lady. quote author=Jennyclay post=128915277]My south east sisters should learn this style of adopting a child undecided

Maltreating a child is very bad and should be considered a criminal offense [/quote]
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Akalia(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:

First time you made sense. Keep it up miss.
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13
danvon:
Does she want public approval? Is her conscience or God's blessing not good enough for her
She wants to be congratulated for adopting a child no one forced her to, what does that say about her?

i think its more to show Nigerians that there is nothing wrong with doing it, and that there is beauty in such caring selfless act. we all know how very few Nigerians would do the above (aka adopt/raise/care for other people's children).
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by EEIA: 2:53pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:

Did someone take you for deliverance ? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by EEIA: 2:53pm On Mar 13
CandidAdmin:
Wow!!!

see how you caution your fellow women gently, but if na men naw, it's another story.

BTW, it should be general rather than one region.

A case like that happened in IB last year where the woman burnt the child with hot pressing Iron.
you ma e shock you? grin
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by EEIA: 2:55pm On Mar 13
danvon:

I also ask myself these questions oh!

Even if I adopt a child, People won’t know the child was adopted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Father4all: 2:56pm On Mar 13
The only thing is that she started bleaching her
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by MightySparrow: 2:58pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:

Baby factory and human trafficking are their work nah!
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13
Future president,,God will continue protecting her
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Adewale1603(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13
I don't see any transformation or differences here, expect the camera quality and school clothes
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13
CandidAdmin:
Wow!!!

see how you caution your fellow women gently, but if na men naw, it's another story.

BTW, it should be general rather than one region.

A case like that happened in IB last year where the woman burnt the child with hot pressing Iron.
Another happened where the girl was injured in both eyes with blood gushing out, this led to permanent blindness! Grew up to be very pretty woman without her sight.
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13
danvon:

For you to learn
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by CandidAdmin(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Another happened where the girl was injured in both eyes with blood gushing out, this led to permanent blindness! Grew up to be very pretty woman without her sight.

Gosh!!!
Some people are devils in human skin.
Re: Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) by Orlu13: 3:14pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:

I have always known u are an Igbo gal...truth be told, only our gals can be this bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos / US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic) / Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.