Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) (510 Views)

List of Google Updates / We're You Hit By The Latest Google Updates? / You Cant Sell Adsense Again. Google Updates Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by NLSOFTWorld: 7:06pm On Mar 13
How Safe Is Your Website With The Current Google March Core Update? Read this thread to the end

You all know that Google 2024 First Core Updates is still ongoing and a lot of websites and online businesses are already getting bad hits from this Core update, while some that follow our Search Engine Optimization course are smiling as their website is appreciating across the search SERPs.

You see, what Google’s new algorithm introduced in this Google update tells us about the future of AI content. So, Google just released a new algorithm update. According to Elizabeth Tucker from Google

Their goal was 2 fold, to crap down on generated content including AI Content and low-quality content, and improved on helpful high-quality content, so most AI-Generated content has begun to disappear from search

This is ongoing and has surfaced the most helpful content and reduced unoriginal content in search for the past two weeks now the update has been on.

Also, keep the lowest quality content out of search. From their early evaluations, they expect that it reduces low-quality, unoriginal content in search results by 40%.

Now what I think is going to happen is you are going to see it harder to rank from just producing content that contains regurgitated information, which is what AI mainly creates.

It’s been this way for years and there is possibly a new way to go when it comes to ranking websites across the search... they've always wanted more unique, fresh content, that talks about new stuff that people haven’t seen before.

Contents that are highly helpful and human engaging, should create an opportunity for most marketers. Just look at how many marketers are using AI to create content rapidly, Googe is also clapping down on spam content. It’s crazy right… But this is what is going on right now

It’s the majority of them based on our survey. And look at the traffic difference from using AI versus humans to create content in today's tech, the Google 2024 core update is scheduled to run for a month plus. Again, there is a big difference.

Fast forward to the end of 2024 and I bet you will see this trend continue with all the changes Google is making to their algorithm.

Get Set To Learn SEO and start publishing content the right way to stay on Google SERPs: Go here https://africachoice.com/threads/google-release-march-2024-core-updates-bigger-than-before.1405/ to learn more about this ongoing Google 2024 Core Updates and discover how to keep your website safe.

Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by online4business: 8:35am On Mar 14
Ai content
Expired and delected domains too
Content without Information game score.

Told people ai content can't stand the test of time them no hear noe their site is in the mud

Manual action and penalties even the so-called seo expert's are in the mud.

Write for users not to game Google is the way forward.

Beware of anyone looking to "find a wsy around it"

2 Likes

Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by ibinaboonline: 10:56am On Mar 14
Very tricky stuff. Is there really anything new out there? Education is about educating the uninformed about established facts - not necessarily something new. Right? I commend Google for what it does, but I know for a fact they hurt everyone, both genuine and crappy content creators.
As for AI, you talk of "engaging and human content," meanwhile, they sift through the pile using the same AI technology. LoL.
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by ibinaboonline: 11:02am On Mar 14
Keep writing for users, bro. 😉 Despite what they say, Google will not reward you for "writing for users." Your reward comes from mastering the algorithm regulating the sphere. Of course, putting out wholely human-targetting content is rewarding. Just not from Google 😁.
online4business:
Ai content

Told people ai content can't stand the test of time them no hear noe their site is in the mud

Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by online4business: 11:54am On Mar 14
ibinaboonline:
Keep writing for users, bro. 😉 Despite what they say, Google will not reward you for "writing for users." Your reward comes from mastering the algorithm regulating the sphere. Of course, putting out wholely human-targetting content is rewarding. Just not from Google 😁.
Yes it's good to master the algorithm and I've SIA and IMG tests every month.

Google does and have not changed its algorithm for years.

However, writing for users is very important.

Users need to come to your page and feel like wow this guy or gal answered all my questions even the ones i don't ask too.
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by online4business: 11:56am On Mar 14
ibinaboonline:

Users need to come to your page and feel like wow this guy or gal answered all my questions even the ones i don't ask too.

This is how to win long term.

The days of expired domain to game Google is over.

The best advice for anyone going into blogging is learn copywriting.

Then know influential writing or like my man call it the secret and sorceries of mind control.
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by ibinaboonline: 11:57am On Mar 14
ChatGPT can now answer those questions too. 😁 Anyway, you're correct. The human touch is invaluable.
online4business:

Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by NLSOFTWorld: 12:44pm On Mar 19
You are on point, the update is still rolling let keep watching

online4business:
Ai content

Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by imhere: 8:23pm On Mar 19
This update started affecting my blog late last year. I write contents that are informative and educative, organic views and come back have always been high until Google trash my blog to the bin. I have been searching for what could be wrong until I came across this. All the while, I have been writing for people's benefit. The new blog I am setting up will be mainly for making mo ey.

What's the basis of their judgement, can it be quantified? Oyibo

1 Like

Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by NLSOFTWorld: 5:06am On Mar 21
Sorry bro/ma

Just keep up and stay on, never give up, as long you avoid AI generated contents and spam backlinks. you site will rise again on the SERPs

imhere:
This update started affecting my blog late last year. I write contents that are informative and educative, organic views and come back have always been high until Google trash my blog to the bin. I have been searching for what could be wrong until I came across this. All the while, I have been writing for people's benefit. The new blog I am setting up will be mainly for making mo ey.

What's the basis of their judgement, can it be quantified? Oyibo
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by imhere: 2:33pm On Mar 21
NLSOFTWorld:
Sorry bro/ma

Just keep up and stay on, never give up, as long you avoid AI generated contents and spam backlinks. you site will rise again on the SERPs

Oh yeah! Thanks
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by Kingrshd3: 7:15pm On Mar 21
Hey God so that's d cause of this shit 😢

My site have been doing well with first page result but now it's over a week I hardly see it even in the 10th page 😢

So what's d way forward and can't I edit the content to come up again??
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by Kingrshd3: 7:16pm On Mar 21
ibinaboonline:
Very tricky stuff. Is there really anything new out there? Education is about educating the uninformed about established facts - not necessarily something new. Right? I commend Google for what it does, but I know for a fact they hurt everyone, both genuine and crappy content creators.
As for AI, you talk of "engaging and human content," meanwhile, they sift through the pile using the same AI technology. LoL.

My site have been doing well with first page result but now it's over a week I hardly see it even in the 10th page 😢

And how long do you think new updates can roll in again or chances of my website to climb up again in the serps
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by NLSOFTWorld: 10:10pm On Mar 21
Just relax

This core update will last for a month, roll out ending first week of next month, with the weeks, you site may come up again provided you are not having lot of AI generated contents, low backlinks, purchased backlinks,

also take note that even human written powered publishing platforms and blogs are also affected, so everyone is waiting, watching and rescheduling SEO Optimization to met Google latest demands

We Have Core SEO Courses You May Need.
Kingrshd3:

And how long do you think new updates can roll in again or chances of my website to climb up again in the serps
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by Tayorshd87: 7:42am On Mar 22
NLSOFTWorld:
Just relax

This core update will last for a month, roll out ending first week of next month, with the weeks, you site may come up again provided you are not having lot of AI generated contents, low backlinks, purchased backlinks,

also take note that even human written powered publishing platforms and blogs are also affected, so everyone is waiting, watching and rescheduling SEO Optimization to met Google latest demands

We Have Core SEO Courses You May Need.

Ok am just curious because I don't know the function of DMCA before this update if they are looking at AI generated content and copy contents too
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by ibinaboonline: 3:48pm On Mar 24
Kingrshd3:

Well, experts believe Google shakes up its algorithms some 600 times a year. So, that's like twice a day. Go figure.
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by NLSOFTWorld: 3:05am On Mar 25
Yes if you talk of Google indexing

Yes s done and carried out everyday by various google bots

But when it comes to updates, core updates comes only 3 times in a years, with other patches updates that normally occurs once every months in a year

Thanks
ibinaboonline:

Well, experts believe Google shakes up its algorithms some 600 times a year. So, that's like twice a day. Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by Emeka71(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25
Nice information.
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by Kingrshd3: 8:42pm On Mar 25
ibinaboonline:

See ehn I need new strategies by so called expert for my pages to return to Google again. ...

Like to gain page rank 😉

1 Like

Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by 004gist: 1:18pm On Mar 26
online4business:

Answered my questions by going to other site n paraphrasing.
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by online4business: 10:42pm On Mar 27
anyone who cannot learn about the following or dedicate his time learning about.

entities
information game score: reason why i rank for first page of Google for many keywords.
semantic seo
on-page seo kyle roof course is the best
keyword research
search intent

should stop wasting his time and money on seo.

this is coming from someone who is less than a year in blogging.

find out how Google works and you can rank make money without bs seo's fling at people.

come join the sia where we don't do guesswork or guesSEO.

despite the update all my page one ranking is still intact.

i brought courses shitty and great and the shitty teach you how not to do it.

if you'll get anything from my rant Please note.

stop following the majority...the majority is always wrong.
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by 004gist: 2:40pm On Mar 29
online4business:
anyone who cannot learn about the following or dedicate his time learning about.

entities
information game score: reason why i rank for first page of Google for many keywords.
semantic seo
keyword research
search intent

find out how Google works and you can rank make money without bs seo's fling at people.

U can't even write well or pass ur message for someone to understand.
Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by online4business: 2:48pm On Mar 29
J

Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by Joseph1505(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31
all this thing you are saying is trash, i pity those that listen to you
online4business:

entities
semantic seo
keyword research
search intent

Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by online4business: 6:29am On Apr 01
Joseph1505:
all this thing you are saying is trash, i pity those that listen to you

Fyi I don't answer pm i hate people like you who scam gullible people.

Google adsense does not accept crypto blog for more than 2 years now and uncle wan build crypto blog for people.

Anybody wey no follow wetin i dey talk MUST SUFFER FROM SCAMS FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

SEE RESULTS I RANK ON FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE DESPITES SEVERAL UPDATES.

JOIN THE SIA WE DON'T GO GUESS WORK.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money And Researches Online / Explorers Tussle With Spain Over Treasure In Court / Looking For Guest Bloggers:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.