Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) (36877 Views)

I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga / “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac / Leo Dasilva Hails Soulja Boy Following Split With Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Damian911: 2:53pm On Mar 14
EEIA:

daily pay as a laborer is 3k, wetin do your hands.

John Aondofa Lanem.

go and work so that you can eat… very lazy Tiv youth from Benue State
Why are you like this sir? cry cry cry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Besides how do you know his name
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by ottersberger(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14
MisterBanny:
That's good.
Any good Samaritan who can help me with 3k to buy food will be hugely appreciated pls. There is acute Hunger in the land. Thanks. God bless the potential Giver.

Access Bank PLC

Since you are "asking", you don't have to be specific on about what it is you expect. That will make your appeal to become a demand. Allow people to help you as their heart and pocket leads.
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by TruthsFM: 3:13pm On Mar 14
ogbonti:

Aww I forgot democrats are not working for Americans but illegals and foreigners
yes, and it’s this leftists that dominate the SENATE in America 🇺🇸
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by ogbonti: 3:26pm On Mar 14
TruthsFM:
yes, and it’s this leftists that dominate the SENATE in America 🇺🇸

covid era election drop box ballot stuffing wins they recorded in 2020? Last year Democrats lost 27 seats to give Republicans the majority Congress - although its a slim win BUT look at it from the angle of seats lost by Democrats (27)

By November 5 this year - e go be for sleepy Joe and democrats when their as. s gets kicked at the polls 😂
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by DaddyYankee: 3:40pm On Mar 14
Damian911:
Why are you like this sir? cry cry cry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Besides how do you know his name
You ain't smart really! He posted his bank number, once you have ones bank number you have their name. Always make use of your brain

3 Likes

Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by tonicyril: 3:43pm On Mar 14
Tradepunter2:

Oyaaaa na continue to dy make skits..... Na skits go take care of your aging parents..... Na skits go take of insecurity for your country.... Na skits go carry Una enter farm to start producing food..... You missed the whole point, a platform that can be used as force of positive development..... Is unfortunately a quick cash making platform

What are u really saying, I tot we re talking about wether SM is a money making platform or not, how did the emboldened find there ways into our discussion??
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by amparas(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14
Souldja boy a hustler from day one
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by OChimex: 3:54pm On Mar 14
TruthsFM:
Wow this is huge profits here, I’m happy for him. Now USA Reps want to ban tiktok in America, I hope the American Senate turn against the Bill to ban tiktok in USA 🇺🇸

Unlike Nigeria, their reason for banning these Chinese Apps is not to witchunt or make their citizens jobless. It is to protect them. In fact there are still many alternatives

This Chinese Apps target sensitive data from the US and use it against them.
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by MILLERMannn: 4:06pm On Mar 14
Tradepunter2:
Ticktock have created more fools and people with no brain..... I have carried out 36 interviews for a vacant roles that requires technical skills and all 36 failed...... I walked into a phone shop to get a Samsung only for me to a sales girl doing tiktok video..... I just turned around, I was like this is shameful and disgraceful..... How will you be at work and doing such nonsense...

The manager was pained cuz that was business lost...... Come to Lagos there are hundreds of jobs especially in VI and ikoyi axis...... Yet no one qualifies...

I am in a CEO and managers WhatsApp group..... It's a big shame the generation is lost....... Everyone wants to do skit..... Jobs that average 400k and above yet not one single person qualifies
Link me with the job
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by GreaterFuture(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14
BUSHHUNTER:
Normally TikTok is gold mining platform...a lot of nobody don turn millionaires via the app.

The day i saw my then Principal on TikTok doing tap! tap!! tap!!! I knew it's over grin
But who are those which people are the ones Spending money on others?? Who?
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Damian911: 4:14pm On Mar 14
DaddyYankee:
You ain't smart really! He posted his bank number, once you have ones bank number you have their name. Always make use of your brain
Actually you're brain dead I neither knew he dropped his account details nor did I see it.
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by TruthsFM: 4:25pm On Mar 14
OChimex:

Unlike Nigeria, their reason for banning these Chinese Apps is not to witchunt or make their citizens jobless. It is to protect them. In fact there are still many alternatives

yes you are much right here. We can see the genuine reason why America government want to ban the app
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by TruthsFM: 4:27pm On Mar 14
ogbonti:

covid era election drop box ballot stuffing wins they recorded in 2020? Last year Democrats lost 27 seats to give Republicans the majority Congress - although its a slim win BUT look at it from the angle of seats lost by Democrats (27)

By November 5 this year - e go be for sleepy Joe and democrats when their as. s gets kicked at the polls 😂
you are 100% right here. Weak and sleepy Joe Biden will be heavily defeated in this year November presidential election in USA
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by DaddyYankee: 4:30pm On Mar 14
Damian911:
Actually my father's brain is dead I neither knew he dropped his account details nor did I see it.
Lying Illiterate now chat alone forever and ever, you are perfectly ignored.

1 Like

Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by descarado: 4:47pm On Mar 14
I thought tiktok isn't monetised.
When did this start
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by descarado: 4:49pm On Mar 14
OChimex:

China banned twitter since. They have their version called weibo.
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Ebubu2: 5:11pm On Mar 14
EEIA:

John Aondofa Lanem.

you wicked 😁🤣🤣🤣😂you exposed his name and insulted him
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Emitheo74: 5:13pm On Mar 14
donbrowser:
Good! Zuckerberg is too stingy! All other platforms are rewarding their users. His AD platform that's the only thing that keeps us going is even a mess currently with people wasting thousands and millions of naira daily.
True
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Emitheo74: 5:14pm On Mar 14
descarado:
I thought tiktok isn't monetised.
When did this start
You are still living in the 90s? grin
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by descarado: 5:16pm On Mar 14
Emitheo74:

You are still living in the 90s? grin
Maybe, I am cheesy
I really don't know, darling.

1 Like

Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by ElSudani: 5:36pm On Mar 14
BUSHHUNTER:
Normally TikTok is gold mining platform...a lot of nobody don turn millionaires via the app.

The day i saw my then Principal on TikTok doing tap! tap!! tap!!! I knew it's over grin

🤣 😂
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:37pm On Mar 14
EEIA:

John Aondofa Lanem.

Funny enough he is even mentioning the amount that he wants, meaning if u have more or less u are not qualify to gift hime
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Tonididdyx: 6:13pm On Mar 14
Tradepunter2:

It's all scam bro..... Ask any Nigerian and let them be honest with themselves.... They don't get jack from it..... Also the payment of users was part of a marketing strategy that the Yankee version of TIK Tok came up with to get more users.... Then the Chinese version adapted the biznes model along with others.... How much money them dy make
I know a friend who went all in.... This year I ask her how much she don make She started saying that she needs to achieve certain level or status or verification to start making money.... I just laughed
Choose one name for yourself, ignoramus or Thomas?
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Tradepunter2: 6:18pm On Mar 14
Tonididdyx:

Choose one name for yourself, ignoramus or Thomas?

Your mama
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Tradepunter2: 6:20pm On Mar 14
tonicyril:

What are u really saying, I tot we re talking about wether SM is a money making platform or not, how did the emboldened find there ways into our discussion??

If you don't see the majority of useless things that's on TIK Tok.... Then I don't know what else I can say..... These are the useless worthless things that have taken over a vibrant youths of a country...
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by fredoooooo: 6:44pm On Mar 14
Reason why they want tok tok out at all cost in th3 US
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by tonicyril: 6:57pm On Mar 14
Tradepunter2:

If you don't see the majority of useless things that's on TIK Tok.... Then I don't know what else I can say..... These are the useless worthless things that have taken over a vibrant youths of a country...
U re getting me wrong...

I am asking how are content creators making money on SM...tiktok is not the only platform we have bro..

Some are doing a very useful content on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube and they are making money, that is what I am talking about
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Tradepunter2: 8:12pm On Mar 14
tonicyril:
U re getting me wrong...

I am asking how are content creators making money on SM...tiktok is not the only platform we have bro..

Some are doing a very useful content on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube and they are making money, that is what I am talking about

I understand what you saying...... My point is that I don't see any value added service skits adds to the economy...... The graduates been churn out are very very poor in regards to skills and knowledge...... Not only that the lure of money is pushing them to all the video contents that adds no value in real economy..... That real value is what drives and decided how a country grows....

1 Like

Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by tonicyril: 8:36pm On Mar 14
Tradepunter2:

I understand what you saying...... My point is that I don't see any value added service skits adds to the economy...... The graduates been churn out are very very poor in regards to skills and knowledge...... Not only that the lure of money is pushing them to all the video contents that adds no value in real economy..... That real value is what drives and decided how a country grows....
U might be right but not totally bro..

Content creators make Content for SM, SM get views and monetary value for it, SM pays tax to government...so they are still adding to the economy UNLESS THE SMs ARE NOT PAYING TAX ONLY (I stand to be corrected on this)

1 Like

Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by descartes400: 9:02pm On Mar 14
Botragelad:

Lol. It's only a bill that vwould require TikTok to be sold by its Chinese parent company, ByteDance, within a specified timeframe or face being banned from U.S.

it's not yet clear whether it will become law. So, at this moment, TikTok is not banned. Tiktok either adhere to the US plan or risk being banned!

Obviously, this is simply a mafia-style racket to force ByteDance to sell the most popular app in the world. They want to smash and grab the social media product, or have it banned. This is a legalized extortion, and reflects a lot about the mentality of American politicians. America clearly has a big problem with the fact that one of its rival countries could create a globally acclaimed social media application. The US, after all, has until recently led the social media world hands down and there has been no contest, with Facebook, Twitter, and others all being American products which have changed the world.

The idea that China has created the next-generation social media app is a blow to the American ego.

China will not relinquish it's product.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Eromzi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14
Hello sir what's the nature of the technical Job I might just be the suitable candidate for the Job.
Tradepunter2:
Ticktock have created more fools and people with no brain..... I have carried out 36 interviews for a vacant roles that requires technical skills and all 36 failed...... I walked into a phone shop to get a Samsung only for me to a sales girl doing tiktok video..... I just turned around, I was like this is shameful and disgraceful..... How will you be at work and doing such nonsense...

The manager was pained cuz that was business lost...... Come to Lagos there are hundreds of jobs especially in VI and ikoyi axis...... Yet no one qualifies...

I am in a CEO and managers WhatsApp group..... It's a big shame the generation is lost....... Everyone wants to do skit..... Jobs that average 400k and above yet not one single person qualifies
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14
This is the reason USA lawmakers insist that it is either the owners of tiktok sells it in USA or risk baning it. National security my ass grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) / Dbanj Goes Shirtless As He Performs In Beast Mode At Ijebu Concert / Anita Joseph Stuns In Short Native Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.