Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Who Is Behind The Death Of Ananiah And Sapphira; Peter Or God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Behind The Death Of Ananiah And Sapphira; Peter Or God? (116 Views)

I Am Open To Getting Better Education On The Story Of Ananias And Sapphira / Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? / Atheism Or God-Hateism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Behind The Death Of Ananiah And Sapphira; Peter Or God? by IVYWonder9(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14
The couples named Ananiah and Sapphira in the Book of Acts of the Apostles in the Holy Bible were declared dead following the sin of lying to the Holy Ghost as declared by Peter.
Who is behind their death? Are there not people today who have committed this atrocity? Yet they are still alive. If God is responsible for their death, why should it be the time of grace?
Something killed the two couples, it is not God or Peter...
What is it? You may want to know it;

https://theskynow.com/2024/02/26/did-apostle-peter-kill-ananias-and-sapphira-what-is-behind-their-death/
Re: Who Is Behind The Death Of Ananiah And Sapphira; Peter Or God? by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Mar 14
IVYWonder9:
The couples named Ananiah and Sapphira in the Book of Acts of the Apostles in the Holy Bible were declared dead following the sin of lying to the Holy Ghost as declared by Peter. Who is behind their death?
Are there not people today who have committed this atrocity? Yet they are still alive. If God is responsible for their death, why should it be the time of grace? Something killed the two couples, it is not God or Peter... What is it? You may want to know it;
The answer comes to you when you clearly grasp what Ananias and his wife did. They lied, not to Peter, but against the Holy Spirit. undecided

2. My guess is you are asking this in relation to the religion of Christianity, and the answer to that question is a definite no. Christianity has absolutely no direct connection to Jesus Christ or the disciples described in the Book of Acts, except for suggestions from the imaginations of your many church fathers. The religion is totally removed from that which is in fact of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Who Is Behind The Death Of Ananiah And Sapphira; Peter Or God? by November24(f): 3:07pm On Mar 14
Kobojunkie:
The answer comes to you when you clearly grasp what Ananias and his wife did. They lied, not to Peter, but against the Holy Spirit. undecided

2. My guess is you are asking this in relation to the religion of Christianity, and the answer to that question is a definite no. Christianity has absolutely no direct connection to Jesus Christ or the disciples described in the Book of Acts, except for suggestions from the imaginations of your many church fathers. The religion is totally removed from that which is in fact of Jesus Christ. undecided

Pls sir,shed more light on this,I'm blessed already

(1) (Reply)

Assassination Attempts On Me By Pastor Tunde Bakare And A Kano Cleric Born In 19 / An Abia-based Pastor Mortuary Miracle Gone Wrong / A Genuine Disciple Of Jesus Christ Crucified Carries Jesus Cross Consistently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.