Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables (32375 Views)

Telcos Incur N27bn On Undersea Cables Repairs / Voice, Data Services Affected By Undersea Cable Cuts Restored - NCC / Massive Internet Disruption As Undersea Cables Are Damaged …glo 1 Unaffected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by Smithwilliams826: 11:00am On Mar 15
Abyx1234:

You are dumb
Same to you dummy. grin
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by BondRiv: 11:05am On Mar 15
Smithwilliams826:
Undersea cables..... grin I think say na satellite internet dey connected to... grin

There you have it. Reality vs. fiction.

1 Like

Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by Allthelight: 11:27am On Mar 15
Smithwilliams826:
Undersea cables..... grin I think say na satellite internet dey connected to... grin
internet is connected to wires undersea so u can use it

1 Like

Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by hooklover: 12:07pm On Mar 15
Hputhi sats dey will damage d cables ..
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by oloyedewaris(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15
longetivity:
I hope it's not jihadist that is behind it.

No, it's war criminal and genocide killers
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by DeepSight(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15
erniok:

Why don't you speak for your bank instead of calling out all banks.

Why don't you admit you had no money to transfer.

The glitch is confirmed even by MTN. Subsea cables.

1 Like

Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by Youngpo413: 1:09pm On Mar 15
EdiskyHarry:

Even opay is affected too
na only moniepoint dey work.

1 Like

Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by erniok(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15
DeepSight:

Why don't you admit you had no money to transfer.

The glitch is confirmed even by MTN. Subsea cables.
Had no money to transfer? You must be the clown of the year and you're noticed.
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by ibawon(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15
It's crazy, Both MTN and Airtel were down on my side. Thank God for Starlink.
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by TVTM2023: 3:04pm On Mar 15
I said it the day Network will collapse everyone will be stranded

1 Like

Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by oluwemimo713: 3:26pm On Mar 15
Hope this is not connected to the war between Israel and Hamas, if it is then serious wahala go dey o.Hope this is not connected to the war between Israel and Hamas, if it is then serious wahala go dey o....
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by DeepSight(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15
erniok:

Had no money to transfer? You must be the clown of the year and you're noticed.

I like to clown around sometimes. But admit you didn't transfer 200k to Jennifer for last night's runs.

On a serious note though, the network has been terrible. Most transfers not going.

There is a subsea cable issue.
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by Justrite007: 3:33pm On Mar 15
004gist:
sad
Houthi people at work.

Waytin consign Arab with west Africa seems you do not know what you saying
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by Justrite007: 3:40pm On Mar 15
hooklover:
Hputhi sats dey will damage d cables ..

When and do you know how deep the wire is and it run across west Africa country only not Arab country
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15
Love800:
What is starlink pls?

highspeed internet data connection dish.

1 Share

Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by KORLAR(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15
iCauseTrouble:
Nothing has been working since Tinubu became president.
Always one bad news or the other

You know it’s Tinubu that went undersea to cut the cables.
You will cry taya.
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by obo389(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15
kay10:
All banks apps are currently experiencing Internet glitches
Except stanbic IBTC
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by 004gist: 7:09pm On Mar 15
Justrite007:

Waytin consign Arab with west Africa seems you do not know what you saying

Do u follow news at all
They threatened to cut world connectivity. They had cut the one linking Asian last month.

This network issue affected the whole West African countries
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by Indifferent12: 7:13pm On Mar 15
Dougad:
It's infuriating.

Can't do shît and I get work to do. MTN Airtel all useless
Is like u cannot read, this is beyond MTN and Airtel and Glo.
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by Dougad: 7:17pm On Mar 15
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by silaswills01(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15
No wonder my 5G phone is giving me wahala
I thought it's the phone that's giving me issues
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by Recardo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15
What's the update anyone. My momentum don slow coz of yeye mtn
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by erniok(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15
DeepSight:

I like to clown around sometimes. But admit you didn't transfer 200k to Jennifer for last night's runs.

On a serious note though, the network has been terrible. Most transfers not going.

There is a subsea cable issue.
I understand there's an issue but not all banks are affected. Ask people using standard chartered bank. As of network, my glo is working very well. Hate glo as i cant really plan for my data unlike my mtn.

By the way, jenny sabi her onions. Chai!!! Last night was dope wink
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by DeepSight(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15
erniok:

I understand there's an issue but not all banks are affected. Ask people using standard chartered bank. As of network, my glo is working very well. Hate glo as i cant really plan for my data unlike my mtn.

By the way, jenny sabi her onions. Chai!!! Last night was dope wink

I use Standard Chartered but only for dollars. All other banks have messed up today.

Today is Friday, I just spoke with Jennifer, she complained that your money is remaining 500k.

Perform.
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by hansomb: 9:46pm On Mar 15
Israel caused this. Stop killing innocent civilians.
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by blueAgent(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16
NkanuSon:
The colonial thieves really mean business in destroying Africa

If no be them( colonial masters) watin concen Africans and fiber optic cable and Internet?

Una 4 still dey bush with talking drum and sign language dry communicate.

Clown. shocked
Re: Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20
Absolute chaos for users. Full story: https://trib.al/GPsuuow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Selfie Smartphones / Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use / Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.