Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Positioning For Restoration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Positioning For Restoration (40 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Anambra Church Declares 40-day Fasting For Restoration Of Biafra Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Positioning For Restoration by morningtea(m): 2:30am On Mar 15
MORNING TEA DEVOTIONAL INC:
WhatsApp: +2348167589854
(https://morningteadevotional.org)

Friday, 15th March 2024
By Pst Israel Olorunfemi

TEXT: "Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord..." (2Chro 20:17)

At this juncture, I want to point out two covenant positioning that guarantee all round restoration. You must understand these covenant positioning if you will experience your own restoration. You have to stand on Biblical truth if you will recover all that the devil stole from you. The Bible says: "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand" (Eph 6:13).

What are these covenant positioning?

(1) BELIEVE THAT GOD IS WILLING TO RESTORE YOU.
Not just to restore you, but to restore you fully. Many people are suffering today because they are ignorant of the will of God concerning their situation. God is willing to restore you more than you are willing to be restored.

One biblical story that explains this point is when a leper came to Jesus to ask if He is willing to heal him. The response of Jesus was that He put forth His hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed (Matt 8:13). Believe that God is willing to restore you and He is doing it for you this month, in Jesus name.

(2) RECOGNISE THAT GOD IS ABLE TO RESTOR YOU.
The Bible says:" Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" (Jer 32:27). The Prophet answered the question when he said: "Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee" (Jer 32:17). Your restoration is not beyond God's ability. If He brought out Lazarus from the grave after four days, your restoration won't be difficult for Him. "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible" (Mk 10:27).

With God, ALL THINGS, including your broken marriage, breakthrough, miracle marriage and babies, etc. All things are all things. The case that is considered closed by your close friends is included in the all things. All you need do is to believe God and prove that you believe Him by your speech and actions. You can be restored!

PRAYER: As you believe this, I see your undeniable restoration this month, in Jesus name.

DAILY CONFESSION:
This year 2024, I am advancing in adversity because I've been redeemed to flourish in hard times therefore my life shall be full of wonders. Amen and amen.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: "If He brought out Lazarus from the grave after four days, your restoration won't be difficult for Him."

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
March 15 (Mark 14:27-53; Deut 26-27)

Please, share this message with your contacts.

(1) (Reply)

He Did IT All For You II / Easter Message: Managing "Tribalism" As A Christian / Do Not Be Afraid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.