Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (39 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:09am On Mar 15
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 210)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

Child of God, it’s time we locate and return back to that narrow path of love that leadeth to life.

Revelation 3:7-10
[7] And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
[8] I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
[10] Because thou hast kept the word of my PATIENCE, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
1 Corinthians 13:4 (AMPLIFIED)
Love endures long and is PATIENT and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.

People who love genuinely from their heart are usually seen and perceived to be weakling and foolish in the eyes of men.

Even the Lord Jesus Christ acknowledge that fact, but in reality that’s the ancient and ever existing root of eternal victory.
Listen to the Lord’s remark concerning the Philadelphian church; “for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word; Because thou hast kept the word of my PATIENCE, I also will keep thee.”

In the book of 1 Corinthians 13:4a, it said; “LOVE IS PATIENT.”
The word of God’s patience (love) is the victory of the church.

The foolishness and weakness of the Philadelphian church before the Synagogue of Satan was actually the wisdom and strength of God in them.

To be continued…

PRAYER: LORD, please help me to hold onto your foolishness than to follow the wisdom of men and perish in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

*REMEMBER: THE GREATEST DISABILITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST IS LACK OF LOVE.*

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

To Join ALFAWILS FREE TELECOM CLASS click:

https:///LiNhEEpoJnTI1WZp2PSjCd

FOR YOUR AMAZING DATA BUNDLES, AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY BILL AND OTHERS
LOG ONTO

https://alfawilsub.com.ng

AND ENJOY
MTN 1GB – 380
GLO 1GB – 360
AIRTEL 1GB – 380
9MOBILE 1GB – 290
VALID FOR 30DAYS

FOR YOUR CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawils

(1) (Reply)

A Sure Guide.... / Morning Digest / Figs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.