Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Wife And Son Woke Me Up With $2k - Blord Celebrate 26th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife And Son Woke Me Up With $2k - Blord Celebrate 26th Birthday (250 Views)

My Wife And Son Woke Me With $2K” – Blord Celebrates 26th Birthday / Buchi Atuonwu And His Wife Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife And Son Woke Me Up With $2k - Blord Celebrate 26th Birthday by nlparrot: 8:55am On Mar 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhDKm5NRuss?si=FpQr4q9GM-5bgRTX

Blord Linus William, a well-known Anambra businessman, displays great excitement after receiving a present from his wife on his 26th birthday.

The bitcoin dealer made the news on Instagram, uploading a video of himself dancing with drummers and well-wishers.

On his Instagram Story, he also posted a snapshot of himself holding a bouquet of $2K notes, which is roughly equivalent to N3.2M.

“My boy and his mon woke me up to birthday song. My wife woke me up with $2K, gad dam,” he captioned the IG story posts.

Blord wished himself a happy birthday and encouraged his fans to pray for him on this important day.

“Happy 26th Birthday Blord , Say A Prayer For Me, Btw, My staff woke me up as early as 7am 😂,” he said in the video’s description.

Nlfpmod, Mynd44

Re: My Wife And Son Woke Me Up With $2k - Blord Celebrate 26th Birthday by nlparrot: 8:56am On Mar 15
More good life man🎉
Re: My Wife And Son Woke Me Up With $2k - Blord Celebrate 26th Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:36am On Mar 15
Na every year this dude dey reduce him age lol

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star Venita Shocking Compares Herself To Queen Atang & Gets Dragged To S / Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Biography And Networth / Video Of Davido Singing For His Wife Chioma At His Show After Cheating Rumors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.