Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

$1000 For Anyone Who Can Prove This: Prove Noah’s Ark - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / $1000 For Anyone Who Can Prove This: Prove Noah’s Ark (93 Views)

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$1000 For Anyone Who Can Prove This: Prove Noah’s Ark by dazzlingd(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15
Here’s a $1000 for anyone who can prove that Noah’s ark really happened as it said.

This thread is open for anyone, you can work together as a team, consult any source in the world.
All you have to do is prove that Noah’s ark happened as it was said in the Bible.

Remember Noah bible story, so what you have to do is simple. Logically explain;

1. How we Africans came from Noah, if you can draw the genealogy if possible

2. Give us estimate of the timeline

3. Any scientific evidence

4. Any oral history passed down

5. Any reference from other civilizations from Egypt, China, India

6. Estimate of how world population came about from the timeline

7. How the all the animals in the world with different species survived the flood and went back to their natural habitat

If you can do this, you win my 1000 dollars

If I don’t give you the 1k, I’ll deactivate my account and you will no longer see dazzlingd here again for life. Finally free from my troubles.

And at the worst case, you will be one step closer to winning a soul for God and having a new convert. Your God will be happy with you

So, what do you think? give it a shot!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Have Access To Christian Topics On Nairaland Without Swearing? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/03/2024 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/03/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.