Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Mohbad's Father Blames Wunmi For Coercing Police Against Key Witnesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Father Blames Wunmi For Coercing Police Against Key Witnesses (140 Views)

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad's Father Blames Wunmi For Coercing Police Against Key Witnesses by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15
Baba Mohbad through his legal team has faulted the petition that was filed against Prime Boy by Wunmi.

They said it bordered on scaring the potential witnesses that are to appear at the Coroner’s Court. However, they also claim, that the Nigerian police have shown professionalism and integrity by releasing Primeboy on bail and allowing the legal team to have access to the petition.

The legal team has promised to do everything within the law to protect Prime boy and his mental health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi2SwxX0WMU

Prime Boy speaking in his native dialect, recounted his relationship with Mohbad prior to his passing;

‘Nigerians, I don’t know anything about Mohbad’s de*th. He sent me down from the car and I went home.

I was thinking he would give me a missed call the following morning or send me apology money. To those saying I am jealous of him, there is nothing he can wear that will move me.

Everything is vanity. Whenever he gave me money, I used to pray heavily for him. He wanted me around him everytime. He was always inviting me over but the highest I ever spent in his house was two days.

I used to see pain in that house but whenever I entered, I brought happiness and joy to him. Whenever they fought, I used to intervene in my own little way as a friend.

At times they would listen to me but if i should leave them again for some minutes, another fight would have started’ -Prime Boy

This was from the last live video he made before he went to sign at The Police Station

In a turn of event, another Tiktoker has called out Wunmi for using the police to pressure Key Witnesses in Mohbad case

‘Prime Boy was later released on bail yesterday to Baba Mohbad’s legal team but as I speak presently, he is on his way back to the station for an interactive session.

Wunmi wrote a petition and alleged that her life is under threat. She put 5 names in the petition including me and Prime boy yet she is nowhere to be found’ - Tiktoker Westo

Full interview in video before cut....

Lalasticlala MissyB3

Cc: IG//Temilolasobola

(1) (Reply)

I Am Currently Attempting To Live The American Dream After Having Lived The Afri / Burna Boy Challenged Davido With His Expensive Luxurious Cars / Lifestyle Blogger Confesses To Starving His Newborn Son To Death After Trying To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.