Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Create A Payment System That Works With Your Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create A Payment System That Works With Your Site (967 Views)

A One Year Blogging Plan That Works / Eyowo.com (A Payment Aggregator/gateway) Has No Terms Of Service On Its Site / I Need A Payment Processor Or Merchant Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create A Payment System That Works With Your Site by webmpro(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hello Nairaland Webmasters,
Please i need your help, am making a site, and its like an online store with membership features, i.e a member orders for an item, he or she is redirected to payment page, and an email is been sent to the buyer, to confirm his or her registration.
After confirming he or she is again redirected to payment page if he or she didn't pay on registration.\

Then after payments, redirects to login page.

This site will be offering some service whereby only registered and payments confirmed members are able to access the members page

There will be a payment confirmation page, and after confirmation the username is redirected to confirmed payment members page.

Please assist me!
Re: Create A Payment System That Works With Your Site by micodon(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2011
hw far av u gone?

which lang re u using----PHP or ASP?

be detailed in ur exlanation so dat i can solve ur probs with ease
Re: Create A Payment System That Works With Your Site by yemo90(m): 1:41am On Nov 19, 2011
Re: Create A Payment System That Works With Your Site by Timileyin(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2011
I programmed used cashenvoy payment gateway for my instant payment system at crystaltxts.com, yu can try them too or consult me for more details
Re: Create A Payment System That Works With Your Site by webmpro(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2011
The language is PHP,
And my aim is to automatically create an account for a new client after they have filled the purchase form so the clients should be able to login in to their accounts after the purchase other.

Secondly, all clients that have not made their payments can able to login but won't be able to access the main product page untill they have made payments and become confirmed.

Thank you.

micodon:

hw far av u gone?

which lang re u using----PHP or ASP?

be detailed in your exlanation so dat i can solve your probs with ease
Re: Create A Payment System That Works With Your Site by webmpro(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2011
This site didn't look like a payment processing site to me!

Its more like an SMS service site.

Timileyin:

I programmed used cashenvoy payment gateway for my instant payment system at crystaltxts.com, yu can try them too or consult me for more details

(1) (Reply)

A Creativity Web Designer/ Programmer Required / Need To Buy A Vps / Get Top Level Cheap Domains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.