Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. (52968 Views)

Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 10:05am On Mar 17
TonyeBarcanista:
It's unfortunate that adults cannot think for themselves

It is unfortunate that this religious organization that will keep shouting it is a conscientious matter or matter of conscience never allows his members to exercise their conscience without repercussions.

They can be in court all over the world dragging governmental authorities not given them freedom to exercise their religious conscience and freedom but they deny their members that same thing the government gave to them repeatedly.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 10:12am On Mar 17
jasent:
lol. If Jehovah witness wants money, they'll get it by selling their books and doing advert on their awake. Say want you want jw is never money minded organization. Personally I disagree with some of their doctrines,like no blood transfusion. Aside that jw remain one of the best religion organization.

It is indeed funny and true what Courz pointed out

lol.

Looool

If Jehovah witness wants money, they'll get it by selling their books and doing advert on their awake.

The problem here is the books are not being produced like before and the people who patronise such markets are dwindling at a rapid rate. That even led to few production of books. Everything now is online grin grin grin

Say want you want jw is never money minded organization.

Realities on ground says right from the founding father Russell till today, they remain a business corporation and are more into real estate business all over the world selling kingdom halls, branch offices and headquarters in exorbitant prices and working hard not to lose the benefit of being a charitable organization in some countries for example Norway grin grin

Personally I disagree with some of their doctrines,like no blood transfusion.

Good for you.

Aside that jw remain one of the best religion organization

Based on what criteria, parameters or stats. Look ground and look the mouth of the cutlass. Reality is catching up with them grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by AfDapone: 10:12am On Mar 17
fawaz050:
certain changes have been announced as a response to their heavy loss of Memberships and loss in Court cases.

.{ سُنَّةَ ٱللَّهِ فِی ٱلَّذِینَ خَلَوۡا۟ مِن قَبۡلُۖ وَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّةِ ٱللَّهِ تَبۡدِیلࣰا }
[Surah Al-Aḥzāb: 62]

[This is] the established way of Allāh with those who passed on before; and you will not find in the way of Allāh any change.

Alhamdulilah li nihmatil Islam

Like all the public shows and parties happening in Saudi Arabia with women not wearing hijab and women mixing with men even in public. The doctrine change issue is everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by seanery: 10:12am On Mar 17
Foolish church

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by descarado: 10:15am On Mar 17
VinnyBaba:

'The Norwegian govt STOPPED giving grants to the cult'.

This is one of my Major Criticism of Jehovah's witnesses. sad

They DON'T vote during Elections and tell you Man's rulership has Failed
but go ahead to Enjoy Govt privileges such as Npower, Scholarships, Students bursary,etc. undecided sad

The Govt of Norway really did well! 👍
They don't join the military either yet want protection.
Mad bunch

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by slyman7789: 10:15am On Mar 17
Courz:

What if their Umbrellas? 😂😅😅
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by tunjijones(m): 10:15am On Mar 17
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Panda7(m): 10:19am On Mar 17
you know why I stopped going to church? Because there is no addition in there or whatsoever, so i cannot continue to feed church leaders and their families every week, I too have responsibilities I need to attend to. Let church also initiate farming process for themselves and as for religious strict rules and pastors preaching fear and against the congregation, let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 10:19am On Mar 17
descarado:

They don't join the military either yet want protection.
Mad bunch

And they preach self defense for that matter. Is military not basically about self defense grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:22am On Mar 17
achorladey:

It is unfortunate that this religious organization that will keep shouting it is a conscientious matter or matter of conscience never allows his members to exercise their conscience without repercussions.

They can be in court all over the world dragging governmental authorities not given them freedom to exercise their religious conscience and freedom but they deny their members that same thing the government gave to them repeatedly.
If the members can't exercise their fundamental rights, they should not blame anyone.

I grew up in Deeper Life and was never in agreement with their man made doctrines. Immediately I turned 17, I backed off... I'm now a family man, but I don't tolerate nonsense in my family in the name of religious practices

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 10:22am On Mar 17
achorladey:

See more of their manipulations in that recent update of their spiritual software grin grin

If a person has been away from the congregation for a significant period of time, he would no doubt be very weak spiritually

See that part again

That's how they manipulate members to believe and think anything outside their religious organization is false and from the devil grin grin grin

Exactly. Once a JW doesn't attend their meetings, the person is spiritually weak. But with all these rules up and down, how have they fared? How market for them? Look at them now being so desperate and begging people to come back. They are in trouble. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Fujiyama: 10:23am On Mar 17
Interesting thread.
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 10:23am On Mar 17
achorladey:

Looool

The problem here is the books are not being produced like before and the people who patronise such markets are dwindling at a rapid rate. That even led to few production of books. Everything now is online grin grin grin

Realities on ground says right from the founding father Russell till today, they remain a business corporation and are more into real estate business all over the world selling kingdom halls, branch offices and headquarters in exorbitant prices and working hard not to lose the benefit of being a charitable organization in some countries for example Norway grin grin

Good for you.

Based on what criteria, parameters or stats. Look ground and look the mouth of the cutlass. Reality is catching up with them grin grin grin

Gbam. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by musicwriter(m): 10:24am On Mar 17
Christianity as a whole evolved same way. It evolved through patch-patch work over the centuries.

If you want to know when anything was added, just go to Google and search the following:

When was Easter added to Christianity?

When was Sunday added to Christianity?

When was Christmas added to Christianity?

When was AD (anno domino) added to Christianity?

When was Jesus recognized as the son of God?

When was Jesus recognized as God?

When was the bible first published?

Etc, etc

Christianity is the fakest religion anyone can participate in.
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by descarado: 10:26am On Mar 17
Deadlytruth:
One thing about man made doctrines is that those who make them later find themselves boxed to a very tight corner by those very doctrines.
From the bible down to all religions are man made that evolved with time.
Christianity evolved from pagan religion that's why Christians still practice some pagan rituals re-baptised.
The bible itself is a product of other scrolls (pagan) put together by Romans during the roman empire.

The thing with Africans is that we were indoctrined to accept anything from the West as pure and the best like we see them so we never questioned the origin of the bible.
Like the English bible we use came about when the pope refused to wed the then king of England king James cos he wanted to marry another wife, a taboo in Catholic church. As the pope refused, the king assembled his Lords and the king James version of the bible was born while England break away to form church of England which we call Anglican church. That same king ended up marrying and wedding 6 wives.

We hate visiting history for what we may find.

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by blingxx(m): 10:27am On Mar 17
zebszebs:
Did God instruct them to do this or are they trying to keep up with the times so as not to be left behind by society?

The same way that scammer Kumuyi who once called TV the "Devils Box" but today the Werey has a television ministry

"Fools think religion is true, the wise think it false, but rulers see it as useful." - Seneca

Religion is just a tool Europe used to control the world like they did to africa and they succeed alot in Nigeria... Only few people have realize this

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by jimmyvic(m): 10:36am On Mar 17
A confused sect indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by oteneaaron(m): 10:37am On Mar 17
This is a GREAT THREAD.

Weldone Courz for making this information public for Nigerians to know what's going on within the CULT of Jehovah's Witnesses.

What a joke of a religion.

Their true God is Money.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by APOPTOSIS: 10:38am On Mar 17
bluefilm:
Religion is completely Man made
You can say that again!
And that's the answer

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 10:39am On Mar 17
achorladey:

You better open your eyes and go read the supporting documents

See me see wahala! Something you can easily verify by watching the Governing body update in their website. Thank you jare!

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 10:40am On Mar 17
TonyeBarcanista:

If the members can't exercise their fundamental rights, they should not blame anyone.

I grew up in Deeper Life and was never in agreement with their man made doctrines. Immediately I turned 17, I backed off... I'm now a family man, but I don't tolerate nonsense in my family in the name of religious practices

Thanks for sharing your experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by jasent(m): 10:40am On Mar 17
achorladey:

Looool

Good for you.

The books are not being produced as before? Don't seat in your village and be typing what you don't know. Go to Ghana and see for yourself. Ok,the books are not in demand as before you said,ok when there was high demand for them why didn't they(jw) take advantage and sell advert on them if their motives has been about money?
Don't say what you don't know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 10:40am On Mar 17
Courz:

See me see wahala! Something you can easily verify by watching the Governing body update in their website. Thank you jare!

Na so dem dey do to colour the matter and save their heads

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by chester23(m): 10:41am On Mar 17
Crazy sect with their crazy doctrines.
What I dislike most about this sect is the level they tend to control every aspect of one's life.
They act like they eat and dine with God.
The worst is the Members are not happy with some of these doctrines but are placed in a situation where they can't even speak up for their and against it.
I was just observing how happy their men was when they were asked to keep beards, some within one week started keeping the beards which is an indication that they have been craving for it for a long time.
Even their ladies are busy admiring the beards . Which some them even to the extent of not getting married to men with beards that it's again biblical principles.
Some brothers were disfellowship and isolated from the congregation because of keeping beards and considered as an infidel.
May God help mankind.

6 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 10:42am On Mar 17
oteneaaron:
This is a GREAT THREAD.

Weldone Courz for making this information public for Nigerians to know what's going on within the CULT of Jehovah's Witnesses.

What a joke of a religion.

Their true God is Money.

Bro, I never knew the post would make front page.

You dey see wetin we dey see? Governing body are desperate o. See rebranding because of Money! Max and Co have suddenly gone missing. Jehovah's Witnesses dey vex o. Some are happy about it though like the Sisters wearing Trousers to Kingdom hall. They have already started it in the U.S with some of them posting their pics on social media. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Deadlytruth(m): 10:50am On Mar 17
descarado:

From the bible down to all religions are man made that evolved with time.
Christianity evolved from pagan religion that's why Christians still practice some pagan rituals re-baptised.
The bible itself is a product of other scrolls (pagan) put together by Romans during the roman empire.

The thing with Africans is that we were indoctrined to accept anything from the West as pure and the best like we see them so we never questioned the origin of the bible.
Like the English bible we use came about when the pope refused to wed the then king of England king James cos he wanted to marry another wife, a taboo in Catholic church. As the pope refused, the king assembled his Lords and the king James version of the bible was born while England break away to form church of England which we call Anglican church. That same king ended up marrying and wedding 6 wives.

We hate visiting history for what we may find.

Christianity is actually not a religion. The assumption that it is a religion is what creates the perception that it evolved from paganism.
The word Christianity is derived from an an adjective which describes the lifestyle of Jesus which is all about allowing one's conscience guide one in everything. A religion by definition is a particular way of rules by which God should be worshipped. However, Jesus did not institute any set of rules or code for worshipping God but tried to redirect his followers back to their consciences as their ultimate guide in everything they do in life. And the rule of conscience, if adopted by everyone, will make the world a better place. That is what Christianity is all about.
The Bible summarizes this in the Book of Romans where it says that even those who never knew Jesus or had ever heard of him but allowed their consciences to rule their lives were already followers of Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 10:52am On Mar 17
jasent:
The books are not being produced as before? Don't seat in your village and be typing what you don't know. Go to Ghana and see for yourself. Ok,the books are not in demand as before you said,ok when there was high demand for them why didn't they(jw) take advantage and sell advert on them if their motives has been about money?

The books are not being produced as before? Don't seat in your village and be typing what you don't know

I don't need to leave my village to know books are not being produced as before. For example the watchtower in times past was 2 each month having 32 pages each. Awake 2 each month like wise having 32 pages each. Now you just have 3-4 watchtower and awake for each year with each produced having 16 pages grin grin grin grin. The Watchtower study edition used during Sunday meetings are now produced 4 tines a year grin grin. People stand beside or behind a cart all day not even giving up to ten magazines not to talk of books or engaging passerby grin grin grin

Go to Ghana and see for yourself.

The Jehovah’s witnesses in Nigeria are more than those in Ghana. grin grin grin Ghana cannot be more Jehovah’s witnesses than where the highest number of Jehovah's Witnesses reside in Africa. You dey whine me ni? grin grin grin

Ok,the books are not in demand as before you said,ok when there was high demand for them why didn't they(jw) take advantage and sell advert on them if their motives has been about money?

You don't know this people, you dey fire blanks with your questions grin grin grin. When people needed it more pioneers were reporting 120 hours, 150 hours in order to encouraged them to reach as much people as possible monthly and carry that brown envelope as usual to collect the money even after the person distributing it had equally contributed before picking the material for distribution. They were earning in double fold that time grin grin grin. Now that people are no longer interested like before reporting hours is off the table for publishers and hours of pioneers reduced grin grin grin

What I know you don't know. What you think you know I have explained it further for you to know that I know grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 10:55am On Mar 17
Courz:

You dey see wetin we dey see? Governing body are desperate o. See rebranding because of Money! Max and Co have suddenly gone missing. Jehovah's Witnesses dey vex o. Some are happy about it though like the Sisters wearing Trousers to Kingdom hall. They have already started it in the U.S with some of them posting their pics on social media. grin grin grin

One madness and insanities peddling brains will come and tell us they didn't ban sisters putting on slacks when coming to the meetings, that it was a conscientious matter. See the goatee of Sanderson. MaxInDHouse and Aemmyjah should show us their goatee make we see something grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by oteneaaron(m): 10:56am On Mar 17
Courz:

Hahahahahaha

MaxInDHouse and his cohorts are hiding their head in shame.

As cowards, they have no other choice than to obey the Governing Body whether it makes sense or not.

That court case they lost in Norway was a major deal breaker.

Did you also notice that the tie Mark Sanderson wore in the video is the same color as the Norwegian flag?

What does that tell you?

They are literally begging a government in "Satan's world" to have access to their free money.

What a SHAME.

5 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 10:56am On Mar 17
chester23:
Crazy sect with their crazy doctrines.
What I dislike most about this sect is the level they tend to control every aspect of one's life.
They act like they eat and dine with God.
The worst is the Members are not happy with some of these doctrines but are placed in a situation where they can't even speak up for their and against it.
I was just observing how happy their men was when they were asked to keep beards, some within one week started keeping the beards which is an indication that they have been craving for it for a long time.
Even their ladies are busy admiring the beards . Which some them even to the extent of not getting married to men with beards that it's again biblical principles.
Some brothers were disfellowship and isolated from the congregation because of keeping beards and considered as an infidel.
May God help mankind.

The lies, manipulations in that religious organization no be small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:58am On Mar 17
achorladey:

Thanks for sharing your experience.
You are welcome my sister

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 10:59am On Mar 17
oteneaaron:

Hahahahahaha

MaxInDHouse and his cohorts are hiding their head in shame.

As cowards, they have no other choice than to obey the Governing Body whether it makes sense or not.

That court case they lost in Norway was a major deal breaker.

Did you also notice that the tie Mark Sanderson wore in the video is the same color as the Norwegian flag?

What does that tell you?

They are literally begging a government in "Satan's world" to have access to their free money.

What a SHAME.

MaxInDHouse and Kumuyi of deeperlife and trousers palaver no go end today and will be interesting from here on. See them having to discuss with disfellowshipped persons now since they have reduced that too to conscientious matter grin grin grin

One liar will say they didn't ban them from discussing with disfellowshipped people grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? / Music: Oruko Tuntun [new Name] ~ Tope Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.