Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves (23303 Views)

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star / Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo / K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by Omihanifa: 1:00pm On Mar 16
Kunle Ayanlowo, one of the drummers of maestro Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, otherwise known as KWAM1, has opened up on his time working with him.

He revealed how K1 treated him and his colleagues as slaves. He claimed that the Fuji singer always seized their passports anytime they travel and returned to Nigeria.

Ayanlowo disclosed how Kwam1 ordered him to return home when he ran into him on the road while he was on the way to the hospital for treatment of ulcer, which he has been suffering for a while. He, therefore, told Nigerians to hold Kwam1 accountable should anything happen to him.

He added that he worked with KWAM1 for 32 years and in all those years, he has achieved nothing as he lived in fear throughout his time with him. He noted that people only see his good side, but don’t know who he really is behind the scenes.

“Alhaji Wasiu Ayinde used to seize and hold on to our passports whenever we traveled and returned to Nigeria. It is my right as a Nigerian to have my passport with me.

“He has over three of my passports with him. One day, someone was taking me to the hospital for treatment, Alhaji met us on the road, he ordered me to get down from the car and go back home.

“I was having intense stomach pain. Till today, I am still nursing the ulcer. If anything bad should happen to me, I will hold him accountable.

“I was with him for 32 years and I achieved nothing. I lived in fear throughout my time with him. People only see him as a good person outside, you don’t know who he really is.

“Musicians working for Wasiu Ayinde are treated as slaves, nobody becomes successful when they work with Wasiu Ayinde.”

Late last year, two of his band members, the lead guitarist and the keyboardist, absconded while they were on a musical tour in the United Kingdom.

The band boys disappeared without a trace.

https://thewillnews.com/kwam1s-drummer-dumps-him-claims-he-uses-his-staff-as-slaves/

9 Likes

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by EreluRoz: 1:07pm On Mar 16
He's obviously a user and not a nice person.

You don't occupy people's life and use them to achieve success while you care less about what becomes of them.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by Solofresh2: 1:28pm On Mar 16
Not good enough
Stop treating people anyhow because you have Money

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by ceejay10(m): 1:38pm On Mar 16
For 32 years you bottled up. Why now?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16
ceejay10:
For 32 years you bottled up. Why now?
he was under a spell

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by yinkus6750(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16
One sided story not good enough.
Why won't he hold on to the passports, see how your colleagues disappeared in UK.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16
Them don use una destiny's take build mansions and hotels, that how occult men operate. They will be using ur stars and giving you peanuts till you die or God decided to show u mercy so you can be free. I only pity people that don't believe the spiritual side of life. You know we like forming woke online. Many destiny's have been altered by occult men without the victim's knowing. That's why it's very important to be close to God via prayer and fasting.........

Nb: if you no use person, person go use you for this life

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by correctyourself(m): 2:01pm On Mar 16
yinkus6750:
One sided story not good enough.
Why won't he hold on to the passports, see how your colleagues disappeared in UK.

While in outside Nigeria he gave them their passports, while not leave it with them while in Nigeria, and if anyone wants to travel out of the country from Nigeria, is that an offense?

He chose to keep parents down because of the noise he is making because of his music.

17 Likes

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by Omihanifa: 3:07pm On Mar 16
fuckingAyaya:
Them don use una destiny's take build mansions and hotels, that how occult men operate. They will be using ur stars and giving you peanuts till you die or God decided to show u mercy so you can be free. I only pity people that don't believe the spiritual side of life. You know we like forming woke online. Many destiny's have been altered by occult men without the victim's knowing. That's why it's very important to be close to God via prayer and fasting.........

You are very correct. Do you know that the guy said wasiu ayinde used to take all their clothes from them after performing on stage. He said it was one day that he challenged the guy he sent to come and ask him why he didn't drop his own clothes like the rest and he answered that they are adults why is Alhaji (wasiu ayinde) asking them to drop their clothes. He said wasiu ayinde became very angry when he heard that he didn't drop his own clothes.

The guy also said most of the band boys with wasiu ayinde don't have houses or cars that they are basically living from hand to mouth and that if you leave him, life will be very difficult until you come back again.

He said he left wasiu ayinde in 1996 and went to London to hustle only for him to come back to the band again in 2002 cheesy grin and baba still accepted him. He said why he's coming out now is that he's now 60 years and he doesn't even have anything to show for his years of following wasiu ayinde.

He doesn't have a car, the house he managed to build was when he travelled to London in 1996 and till date he hasn't even completed it.

He said alot of those band boys are still living in face me I face you. And that the most surprising thing to him is that despite wasiu ayinde having a castle ( his ijebu ode mansion).

He always tell his band boys to go and sleep in the mosque cheesy cheesy

The most shocking of what the guy said was that there was a time 2 of the band boys died mysteriously within the space of 15days and wasiu ayinde said they need to do some prayers for the souls of the departed grin

He said everyone was waiting, and it got to a point and he said what type of Islamic prayers are they going to do that they haven't started since morning. When it was around evening, he said he started suspecting some foul play and he told the band boys that he wanted to go and pick his talking drum which he had sent to a driver through way bill grin cheesy

When he got out of the house, he was using phone to monitor the events in the compound only for him to be told by an insider that it not Islamic clerics that are coming to do the prayers. That it was native doctors. Then when the process started, wasiu ayinde asked after him and they told him he had gone to pick the drum he sent through a driver at the park cheesy

Then they started calling him to come back that its urgent but her refuse to come back until the whole rituals were done with. He said when he got back wasiu ayinde told him to go and meet those native doctors and he must go through what others had gone through if he wants to remain in his band cheesy

He said he went to sango Otta the next day and met with the native doctors grin and they did the same rituals on him as well.

The story too long abeg. Can't type much. But what I can just tell everyone one is that all that glitters is not gold.

How can you be a wealthy musician and your band boys of more than 30 years don't have houses or cars and you are acquiring properties all over the world.

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by Nijimog: 3:41pm On Mar 16
fuckingAyaya:

true talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16
Omihanifa:

You are very correct. Do you know that the guy said wasiu ayinde used to take all their clothes from them after performing on stage. He said it was one day that he challenged the guy he sent to come and ask him why he didn't drop his own clothes like the rest and he answered that they are adults why is Alhaji (wasiu ayinde) asking them to drop their clothes. He said wasiu ayinde became very angry when he heard that he didn't drop his own clothes.

The guy also said most of the band boys with wasiu ayinde don't have houses or cars that they are basically living from hand to mouth and that if you leave him, life will be very difficult until you come back again.

He said he left wasiu ayinde in 1996 and went to London to hustle only for him to come back to the band again in 2002 cheesy grin and baba still accepted him. He said why he's coming out now is that he's now 60 years and he doesn't even have anything to show for his years of following wasiu ayinde.

He doesn't have a car, the house he managed to build was when he travelled to London in 1996 and till date he hasn't even completed it.

He said alot of those band boys are still living in face me I face you. And that the most surprising thing to him is that despite wasiu ayinde having a castle ( his ijebu ode mansion).

He always tell his band boys to go and sleep in the mosque cheesy cheesy

The most shocking of what the guy said was that there was a time 2 of the band boys died mysteriously within the space of 15days and wasiu ayinde said they need to do some prayers for the souls of the departed grin

He said everyone was waiting, and it got to a point and he said what type of Islamic prayers are they going to do that they haven't started since morning. When it was around evening, he said he started suspecting some foul play and he told the band boys that he wanted to go and pick his talking drum which he had sent to a driver through way bill grin cheesy

When he got out of the house, he was using phone to monitor the events in the compound only for him to be told by an insider that it not Islamic clerics that are coming to do the prayers. That it was native doctors. Then when the process started, wasiu ayinde asked after him and they told him he had gone to pick the drum he sent through a driver at the park cheesy

Then they started calling him to come back that its urgent but her refuse to come back until the whole rituals were done with. He said when he got back wasiu ayinde told him to go and meet those native doctors and he must go through what others had gone through if he wants to remain in his band cheesy

He said he went to sango Otta the next day and met with the native doctors grin and they did the same rituals on him as well.

The story too long abeg. Can't type much. But what I can just tell everyone one is that all that glitters is not gold.

How can you be a wealthy musician and your band boys of more than 30 years don't have houses or cars and you are acquiring properties all over the world.
band boys ? You are going too far, his first wife and kids dont leave with him In the same house

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by Kurugu92(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16
But the man already knows what he's into,ask iyanda sawaba and shina akanni you will know what k1is truly is

17 Likes

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by honniemail(f): 9:44pm On Mar 16
My friend's husband is the drumset beater and as at december that i went to their house at ayobo they dont have a tv.. w

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16
One has to be very careful when working for big celebs, Uber rich or politicians. You don't know what dey do to maintain their wealth and influence. Spiritism associated with these kind of people no be here. You will be working for them, they will be growing wealthier but your own life will be in shambles. No progress.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16
fuckingAyaya:

I can't agree more with you. You definitely hit the nail on the head. But unfortunately, some ignoramus will never believe things like this. I know of a pure water factory owner at Giwa side Oke aro Ogun state. Over the years, a lot of drivers and even his operator died of of mysterious circumstances in the course of working for him. Yet the remaining drivers still continue to work there as if that's where their life is tied to. There is a saying that if something happens once, it could be taken as an accident. If the pattern repeats itself, it could pass as a coincidence. But if the same pattern continues without stopping, then deep questions need to be asked.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by TheRealOwner(m): 1:37am On Mar 17
Omo this is deep. Kai. Shine your eyes .

nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by MaziObinnaokija: 12:51pm On Mar 18
sad slander sad.This one is probably angry cos oga collected his green pali b4 jagunlabi disappear overseas. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by BarrElChapo(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18
🤔🤔
Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by shadrach77: 12:51pm On Mar 18
If e easy make he run am nah. Band boys do flee when they are on international tours so K1 decided to protect his investment. After all he procured the passport for you and he was responsible for accommodation, flight ticket and everything else.

Then if you say someone was using you as a slave, why did you stay with him for so long? Why did it take you so long to figure that out? cry

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by Fryx: 12:51pm On Mar 18
He should form his own band and use his staff as kings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by Yabsun(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18
Iru kileyi omo Anifowoshe!

9 Likes

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by Talkisneeded: 12:53pm On Mar 18
I don't even know where to come in...
It's hard to put mouth in discussion you know zilch about.

I sell herbs tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by blowjohn(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18
EreluRoz:
He's obviously a user and not a nice person.

You don't occupy people's life and use them to achieve success while you care less about what becomes of them.

Sounds more like a diabolical thing..

1 Like

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by MaziObinnaokija: 12:56pm On Mar 18
sad make Ayinde Wasiu talk his own b4 we judge
Solofresh2:
Not good enough
Stop treating people anyhow because you have Money
Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by Kingsley123456(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18
Wasiu has been a useless fellow since I saw him in my home town slapping one of his band members playing shekere from behind , I hate him instantly

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by Caramia2020(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18
Life
Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by KingAzubuike(f): 12:59pm On Mar 18
This might be true. There used to be a trending video of kwam 1 slapping a photographer who tried to take his pictures while he was performing. Stories also has it he used to pull up pistol on people who pissed him off.

20 Likes

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by Starboytwo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18
him tie una with rope?

if you are not valued or appreciated, LEAVE then.

i wont fall for the cheap slander.

NEXT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by JAMO84: 1:01pm On Mar 18
I hate anything that has to do with juju, that was why I aborted my ambition to be a Yoruba movie actor many years ago, one of the big shots in the industry said I must belong to a certain group. My Allah is enough for me.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by Timagex(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18
Most lead singers actually use their instrumentalists like slaves and give them peanuts...

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves by rinzaugustine: 1:03pm On Mar 18
Yeye man what of the countless foods , meats and drinks you have enjoyed free in the events he has taken you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant! / Banky W Teaching ABC At SpellAfrica Adult Literacy Class / TY Bello With Her 75-Year-Old Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.