Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. (80401 Views)

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Kidnappers Kill Inspector Mohammed Hassan In Ambush [photo] / Boko Haram Waited In Ambush For Our Foods – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Nato008(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16
OriOko88:

It may spiral to another militant war,if the army go to far in retaliation. Those creek boys are armed to the teeth and won't hesitate to take on d army head-on. Those creek boys are not ur normal agege agbero boys oo.. they are dare devils. For them to kill d army in such commando style shud tell u they aren't ordinary boys
But u know this actually shows how technically poor our military is, u just have to wonder what the do in training.......have the not heard of drones before.....gosh

4 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Nato008(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16
guass:
We need a balanced information. As it is the story no clear at all. Such caliber of army cannot move to rescue one of their own let alone a mere bloody civilian that was held hostage. That is the duty of the police.
I think is an oil deal gone wrong cause honestly the are all criminals but some are in uniform

3 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Danjikanbauchi: 8:54pm On Mar 16
Only the communities can tell the evil Nigeria military did to them. That make them come for revenge

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Themandator: 8:54pm On Mar 16
jamesversion:
I don't understand the need for such senseless brutality meted out on our soldiers. If the Urhobo and Ijaw have boundary disagreements, they shouldn't be killing the persons who have come to negotiate on behalf of peace, moreover when such persons are military personnel.

Urhobo get governor so maybe den fit reason say nothing go happen
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by shineeye1: 8:54pm On Mar 16
Khaybest2018:

Source- LawrenceOkoroPG on X

Those who the gods are determined to destroy, they first inflict them with insanity. A community decided to wipe out 22 soldiers including top officers. The genocide of this mad community is right now in intensive gym...
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by profmallor: 8:57pm On Mar 16
Is it not one of the conflicting parties that carried this out? Well, I think the war over land is over. The opposing side would soon be harmed beyond imagination to go after them. You think the Military are daft cause they were been ridicules in the north? (the insurgency and northern elites were bed fellows) The military under this regime and the last are not the same, you may choose not to believe. But you will see and hear of the outcome of this one's when they pay.

Namaster:
People on this thread keep saying "they don buy market". Only people who don't know the people of the South South say this. Especially the ijaws.

The military don't fuuuck with them. The military only intimidate people in the SW and SE. They don't Bleep with the North and SS.

These guys were ambushed in a creek. SS is filled with creeks that are deadly to outsiders, including the military.

We all saw the way the Nigerian Delta Avengers blew out the brains of the Navy team that went near them a few years ago.
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by God1blessBiafra: 8:57pm On Mar 16
Emmanuel909090:

Have you ever seen the contract they sign before joining?

They give their lives up, they have their parents confirm to that. That's why their parents can't even sue the Army.

Bro we are really unappreciative in this part of the world.

Without this people, believe me you can't walk freely confidently in Nigeria.
I would have agreed with you if it was When I loved Nigeria army and even wanted to join it.

For now they have done harm to me and no good.

3 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by bobofellaini(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16
Namaster:
People on this thread keep saying "they don buy market". Only people who don't know the people of the South South say this. Especially the ijaws.

The military don't fuuuck with them. The military only intimidate people in the SW and SE. They don't Bleep with the North and SS.

These guys were ambushed in a creek. SS is filled with creeks that are deadly to outsiders, including the military.

We all saw the way the Nigerian Delta Avengers blew out the brains of the Navy team that went near them a few years ago.
I believe u were still infant sucking breasts during Odi massacre in Nov., 1999.

6 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by CorrectionFLuid: 9:00pm On Mar 16
Namaster:

The people saying that are actually correct.

The Nigerian military are not going to attack and intimidate these armed guys in the creeks who actually attacked them.

It is the innocent villagers that will be killed, and their properties and means of livelihood destroyed.

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16
adecz:

It's getting clearer every day that
politicians, especially of the ruling party
are incapable of running this country.
Then, to worsen matters, a former corrupt drug lord is at the helm of affairs..

The level of corruption means that our
troops are not given the necessary modern
support to face modern criminality..

Many of these insurgent groups have
very deadly arsenal of high caliber armaments,
while Nigerian soldiers move up and
down with outdated, Indian made
Kalashnikov Rifles AK47.

If soldiers refuse to wake up to their
duties as soldiers in other African countries have done, they will die one by one, while Akpabio and his den of thieves Rob this
country to death 😡😡😡😡
They are giving them groundnut and kulikuli plus 50k naira a month allowance/salary. How do you want them to carry out their constitutional responsibility with maximum accountability and patriotism?
How? How for gawd sake?

5 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by drlateef: 9:01pm On Mar 16
Namaster:

As in the case of Odi, isn’t it? Now I don’t blame those who don’t give a fucck when Odi was levelled by Obasanjo’s soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Nukilia: 9:02pm On Mar 16
Peppysco:

You're really mistaken. That the previous government undermined the integrity of the armed forces by granting amnesty to Bokoharam members doesn't mean the present one will do same with the people who committed this treason. No sane government will stand by and watch while militants or civilians gruesomely murder it's military personnel, not when it is premeditated and even with that large number of personnel. I know the cowards who did that must have fled but know this for the truth, judgement day is nearer than you think.

I am surprised you have so much faith in this government. A government led by the APC dealth ruthlessly with innocent Nigerians who wanted to vote for their preferred candidate, and the Nigeria security architecture kept mute.

The sad truth about karma is that, itcomes knocking irrespective of your position in the society. The criminals we nurse today will stuff their bellies with the flesh of the innocent.

3 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by eniade07: 9:03pm On Mar 16
mytime24:
So this 22 soldiers no dey wit guns🔫

Anyways I no dey too pity uniform men fr Naija

God will punish your generations!...

3 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Winning123: 9:04pm On Mar 16
Nukilia:

Can this same theory be applied to end bokoharam and banditry in Nigeria. If the answer is no, then spare us this rhetorics. The political class are the root cause of sabotage in this nation. Sack the politicians and see a restoration of order

You are stupid and worse still ignorant. Go to Borno it you wanna know what Boko Haram is facing. Idiot!
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by nony43(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16
Namaster:

Oga same thing happened in a community in Abia years ago.
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by ozijay: 9:05pm On Mar 16
My question is why are people still serving Nigeria with their lives? why are people still enlisting as soldiers to corrupt leadership? If people stop being soldiers for this corrupt country chaos would have erupted enough to extinct these gluttony sets of block headed leaders once and for all them these unnecessary killings will end once and for all.
Khaybest2018:

Source- LawrenceOkoroPG on X

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Nukilia: 9:07pm On Mar 16
Winning123:

You are stupid and worse still ignorant. Go to Borno it you wanna know what Boko Haram is facing. Idiot!

I agree with you that I am Ignorant. I prefer to be ignorant while I watch your bosses make minced meat out of you in the field.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by eldoradoxx: 9:09pm On Mar 16
Nigeria's armed forces and security agencies are poorly trained. How does untrained criminals take out and entire platoon of 22 armed soliders, non could fire a fatal shot at the enemies, non could escape to tell exactly what happened. Nigerians who are baying the army to retaliate need to first of need to ask this questions above. For criminals North and South to have discovered how weak and poorly trained our armed forces and police officers are is a great problem in this country.

7 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Angy55(f): 9:10pm On Mar 16
3kay945:
This is totally unacceptable,. The army should do everything possible to fish out the penetrators of this evil act.

I am not in support of the killings but how many boko harams and kidnappers have they fished out in the North, or is it only in the south they flex their muscles?

5 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Objectivist04: 9:12pm On Mar 16
Namaster:

Hope you remembered how ODI was leveled in 1999 , maybe you were still a baby then,
Soldiers on a revenge mission massacred inhabitants of ODI community after milltants killed some police men in ODI. ODI incident also recorded mass rape of your women there.
Ten years later in 2009 Sunday sun on a special focus on the story wrote that fatherless children roam ODI ten years after. The paper also supported their story with pictures of soldiers having canal knowledge of young ladies in what is popular known as doggy style. Of a particular interest to me is a picture of a soldier (obviously an aboki) about to rape a lady with a plastic kettle used to wash his joystick by the side.
.I just recounted this story to let you know that it has happened before and it can still happen again, there is a reason why you people are called " minorities"

2 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by UncleKoboko: 9:12pm On Mar 16
Namaster:

You don't know anything.
All those community are done for.
No FUCƘING group can intimidate Nigerian army and go scott free. You see what they did to Shia Muslims few years ago killing more than 500 and detaining their leader for many years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Peppysco: 9:13pm On Mar 16
Nukilia:

I am surprised you have so much faith in this government. A government led by the APC dealth ruthlessly with innocent Nigerians who wanted to vote for their preferred candidate, and the Nigeria security architecture kept mute.

The sad truth about karma is that, itcomes knocking irrespective of your position in the society. The criminals we nurse today will stuff their bellies with the flesh of the innocent.

Now, the point you're making is totally unrelated to the discussion.
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by KIDfurniture(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16
Wipe all of them out fast. Wipe their children, mothers , fathers…

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Nukilia: 9:17pm On Mar 16
Peppysco:

Now, the point you're making is totally unrelated to the discussion.

Connect the dots.

There is a link between all these atrocious events...
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Kizzygentle: 9:18pm On Mar 16
Namaster:

Oga u know nothing about the military.. If the military come out for them.. Even the so called creeks will vanish.. No be cho cho cho matter...

2 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Stephench: 9:19pm On Mar 16
Emmanuel909090:

Have you ever seen the contract they sign before joining?

They give their lives up, they have their parents confirm to that. That's why their parents can't even sue the Army.

Bro we are really unappreciative in this part of the world.

Without this people, believe me you can't walk freely confidently in Nigeria.

If you meet the real oppressor believe me, you will appreciate our force
Anybody can write a contract. I judge them by their deeds. They're terrorists

2 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Jspider22: 9:22pm On Mar 16
I pray we don’t see another massacre 🙏🙏🙏

Odi massacre in Nov, 1999 was not a good one🚩🚩🚩
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by spacechuks(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16
This cannot be happening in my state, what is Sheriff doing about this
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Friend22(m): 9:26pm On Mar 16
Namaster:

I hope you will be this confident when the army and the Navy combine effort to bomb that community out of water.

Una thank God say no be OBJ br president that community whether under ground or above the sea will be history by this time next week.

This case is clearly a case of putting your hand into the mouth of Tiger.

Those who perpetrated this crime will suffer this effect soon.

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Krismas(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16
Jakumo:

I have no military affiliation but your sentiments are noted nonetheless. For the record, I agree that civilian massacres are war crimes and gross human rights violations BUT when any army loses men during attacks launched against them in a specific geographical area, the Geneva Convention goes in the dustbin and the gloves come off.
grin how does that help the situation? The perpetrators don’t give a damn what you do and they will repeat it again if opportunity presents itself. So, how about going after the militants with all you’ve got and ensure it never happens again?

6 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by adabaraabdul: 9:27pm On Mar 16
mytime24:
So this 22 soldiers no dey wit guns🔫

Anyways I no dey too pity uniform men fr Naija
did you read the news before this comment. I did and it was an ambush btwn the army weren't going for war, it was a peace keeping engagement they went for, so you can imagine how taken unawares they would have been. If they dint have guns the body counts will be far more than this. This is terribly sad.

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by JimohMomoh: 9:28pm On Mar 16
Jakumo:

I have no military affiliation but your sentiments are noted nonetheless. For the record, I agree that civilian massacres are war crimes and gross human rights violations BUT when any army loses men during attacks launched against them in a specific geographical area, the Geneva Convention goes in the dustbin and the gloves come off.

What did the Nigerian Army do after they where massacred in Niger State in 2022

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) / Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.