Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness (26590 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo / My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by PerfectStranger(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18
Righteousness2:

This got me almost falling off. grin grin

Meanwhile carry the woman to the GOD of CHOSEN. Whatsoever is wrong with her will take off.
PerfectStranger:

angry
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by PaulH07: 1:22pm On Mar 18
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/controversy-as-mother-of-three-dumped-bybusinessman-lover-battles-mental-illness/

This is most likely Schizophrenia in it's prodromal phase.

So people swear by "radiator water"? End shall never wonder.
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by Millimann: 1:22pm On Mar 18

“She explained to me that she was battling hunger arising from loss of patronage of her business as customers were no longer coming to her office.

“She said she had to borrow the uniform her son, El-Amin wore to school and that she could not even complete the payment of her children’s school fees totalling N15,000.

“I requested for her bank account number and paid the money into the account so she could defray the fees.

“She also explained that she had no foodstuff at home and that she would need my assistance. I promised that I would send her some money for foodstuff and left her office.

“She had a row with a young PoS operator beside her office and I settled the matter for them and urged her to be friendly with her neighbour.

“The following day, I learnt that she was still keeping malice with the girl, and when I demanded an explanation for her recalcitrance, she rained curses on me.

“Out of anger, I told her that I could eject her from the office she was using for business since I was the one that paid for it.

“I asked her to refund the money that I gave her the previous day. She said she had spent the money and I left.

"She told me that she dated a man after she fell out with me and that she took pepper soup with the man, not knowing that the meal was laced with poison that made her to stool uncontrollably for hours at night.
Woman jumping from one man to another
A single mother because no husband was mentioned
Man asking the woman to refund small money he sent to her the previous day
Another boyfriend of the woman laced her peppersoup with poison

These people are evil! The kind of things that happen among them.

1 Like

Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by Jayhome24: 1:26pm On Mar 18
Baba your daughter has kids for who? Where are the kids father? When she was living lavishly you are hailing her then you never see these days coming ba but now you suddenly belief she was used ba? Baba as Ooduwa chief so you didn't fortified your kids against any evil hands? Baba you have so much questions to answer.

Any Bournvita and Noddle box papa and mama always ends up in sorrow like this.

I ask again where is the 3 kids father? The truck driver or owner as you said didn't he have wife or wives, so how are you sure it was the man that did it, what of if it is one of the man wife or concubine that did it out of jealous your daughter want to snatch herman

I have seen so many cases lije this. At thee end the evil doer is behind the scene you can never suspected.

2 Likes

Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by Fiscus105(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18
Naija women with men spending lavishly on them.

In the eyes of Naija women,so far you are spending lavishly on them, you are good man, even if such man his lunatic in making or ritualist, they are less concerned

1 Like

Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by TheRedpillguy: 1:43pm On Mar 18
Jennyclay:
Men are scum sad
Why? Because he left? The woman had 3 children plus you don't know what happened.

1 Like

Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by xandy84: 1:50pm On Mar 18
I was hoping to drop some money and when I look at your profile and the account was registered today, that is a tale tell sign of scam. Make it hard for people to say no to helping you.

ABKstudent:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Friday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Friday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please if you live close to my street or around Bode Olude, Abeokuta, buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by MsOnyi24(f): 2:05pm On Mar 18
meobizy:
If you read the whole article, consider your life, you are totally jobless.

She ran mad. Why the man no go abandon her? Nobody can care for four liabilities.

I read everything, does that mean I am bored and jobless shocked
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by Joy2dworldxyz: 2:19pm On Mar 18
Wait, am I supposed to read this as an article or essay or script or a lecture note??

No u tell me!!!
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by allthingsgood: 2:45pm On Mar 18
The simply truth is that women cannot do without men
Men dont need women, except to give birth. And in this 21st century, it is fast changing.

That said, the man should forgive her and let peace rain. Madam azeezat will not make it otherwise
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by erospecial: 2:56pm On Mar 18
Ritual love!
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by HRMK: 3:04pm On Mar 18
ALREADY USED FOR RITUALS!TOO BAD!!
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by kabanayol9(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18
Jennyclay:
Men are scum sad
Jennyclay!!! Men are not scum, the woman wasn't intelligent, no one on this earth likes to help his or her fellow humans without having ulterior motives, if you see such as a woman coming from a man then you should be careful, safety first.
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by udomonday: 4:00pm On Mar 18
Righteousness2:

This got me almost falling off. grin grin

Meanwhile carry the woman to the GOD of CHOSEN. Whatsoever is wrong with her will take off.
no be only chosen,na rejected.ogbeni she just slipped into depression and she needs just needs a psychiatrist or someone that can help her out of that state.
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:17pm On Mar 18
Omihanifa:
The man don use her undecided

Stoo these superstitious bullshit out of your life, people slide into depression everyday of the year the sooner you this the better
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by marsup: 5:33pm On Mar 18
Radiator water? What the hell is that?
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by meobizy(f): 10:10pm On Mar 18
MsOnyi24:

I read everything, does that mean I am bored and jobless shocked
The truth is always bitter.
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by DrDeuce: 11:36pm On Mar 18
They just took advantage of her so sad.
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by BALLOSKI: 12:43am On Mar 19
Her father is chief Razaq

He took her to a cele church.

Her name is Azeezat and she's in the habit of going to church and paying tithe.

Her son is El-amin and it shows she's originally a Muslim.

Some people are confused.

1 Like

Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by mechanics(m): 9:46am On Mar 19
But why was she flirting around when she's married.
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by DrDeuce: 3:50pm On Mar 19
Hakim.
Re: Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness by MsOnyi24(f): 7:23pm On Mar 29
meobizy:
The truth is always bitter.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Demands N500 Before Sex, Man Tells Court / Marriage: Women Decry Lack Of Financially Eligible Suitors / Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.