Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister (436 Views)

62-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl In Katsina (Photo) / Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl / Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by NaijaCover(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested one Adepoju Ifedayo for allegedly defiling a 13-year-old sister.

This was made known in a statement shared by the state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, on his X account on Saturday.

Sharing a picture of the suspect, Hundeyin wrote, “Adepoju Ifedayo reported to the police that his neighbour allegedly defiled his 13-year-old sister.

“Investigation showed that he indeed was the culprit but was trying to divert attention.

“Following the survivor’s claim that she sighted a firearm in his room, a search was conducted in his apartment, leading to the recovery of two locally made firearms and three live cartridges – another count: unlawful possession of firearms. Investigation is ongoing.”

Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-police-arrest-man-for-raping-13-year-old-sister/

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by NaijaCover(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16
Lagos State, Only God Almighty Will Help Us
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by Jeon(f): 7:09pm On Mar 16
Men go dy use their prick take find wahala, later dem go blame Women, Lucifer and his agents.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by NaijaCover(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16
Jeon:
Men go dy use their prick take find wahala, later dem go blame Women, Lucifer and his agents.

@Jeon, Long Time

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by Balablue64: 7:13pm On Mar 16
Fake story that girl is not 13 years old.
If a lady collect my money i will fork her, simple.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by Jeon(f): 7:15pm On Mar 16
post=128960522:

@Jeon, Long Time

Hi, Merry Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas, Happy new Year Eve,Happy New Year, Happy Valentine Eve, Happy Valentine, Happy Easter Eve and Happy Easter in addition.

😊😊😊😀😀

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by Balablue64: 7:16pm On Mar 16
Jeon:
Na lie the girl is not 13 years, and besides nobody is talking about how much she must have collected from the guy before the sex.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by NaijaCover(m): 7:16pm On Mar 16
Jeon:

Hi, Merry Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas, Happy new year, Happy Valentine and Happy Easter in addition.

😊😊😊😀😀

Enjoy Yourself ooooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by Jeon(f): 7:21pm On Mar 16
post=128960552:

Enjoy Yourself ooooo
Sending 🫶

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by Jennyclay(f): 8:21pm On Mar 16
Oh no!! Not again sad

Another animalistic behavior from these evil men.
I wish the court can just sentence the animal to death ASAP sad

Balablue64:
Fake story that girl is not 13 years old.
If a lady collect my money i will fork her, simple.
Look at the type of rapist and rape apologist we are breeding in Nigeria. So sad sad

A 13 years old child was raped and probably almost killed and you have the guts to call it fake news.

I wish I could just get you arrested, you will regret the day your father ever gave birth to you undecided

You’re so lucky!

Bunch of rapist everywhere!!
Evil men!!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by NaijaCover(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16
Jennyclay:
Look at the type of rapist and rape apologist we are breeding in Nigeria. So sad undecided

A 13 years old child was raped and probably almost killed and you have the guts to call it fake news.

I wish I could just get you arrested, you will regret the day your father ever gave birth to you.

You’re so lucky!

JennyClay Has Spoken
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by Balablue64: 8:48pm On Mar 16
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad

Another animalistic behavior from these evil men.
I wish the court can just sentence the animal to death ASAP sad

Look at the type of rapist and rape apologist we are breeding in Nigeria. So sad sad

I wish I could just get you arrested, you will regret the day your father ever gave birth to you undecided

You’re so lucky!

Bunch of rapist everywhere!!
Evil men!!
Go and look for a dick to hump on, it will cool your clogged nerves.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by NoSmoking: 11:00pm On Mar 16
His sister?

The story no clear
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by Varunpulyani: 11:02pm On Mar 16
NoSmoking:
His sister?

The story no clear

allah and Yoruba Muslims na Thier way
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man For Raping 13-Year-Old Sister by zumbigbo(m): 7:56am On Mar 17
Balablue64:

Na lie the girl is not 13 years, and besides nobody is talking about how much she must have collected from the guy before the sex.

Son of Beelzebub.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Arrested In Spain For Controlling Prostitutes With Juju- Daily Sun / BREAKING: Many Feared Killed In Maiduguri Bus Station Explosion / Police Enlightens The Public On Criminals New Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.