Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (423 Views)

LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Two OAU Students Commit Suicide / This Girl Is About To Commit Suicide With Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Collins300(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16
Re: . by minato12: 7:46pm On Mar 16
Collins300:
Good evening fellow nairalanders ,sorry for my lengthy post
I know we're all facing challenges one way or the other ,please I want y'all to come for my rescue ,am finding it hard to pay my second installment school fees and without it I won't be able to write this semester exam.
My parents are finding it hard to raise my school fee due to harsh economic policies by our present government ...am having thought of commiting suicide because I can't bear the pain of being a dropout.
Please help me any amount will be appreciated please 🙏🙏
Thank you God bless yall

I thought you said you had the urge to commit suicide, I wanted to come and beg for your phone mtwcheew, let me know abeg if life have tire you too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Collins300(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16
minato12:

I thought you said you had the urge to commit suicide, I wanted to come and beg for your phone mtwcheew, let me know abeg if life have tire you too
Hmmm
Re: . by CodeTemplar: 8:27pm On Mar 16
You.can sell your SIM Cards and NIN to kidnapper to raise cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Balablue64: 9:44pm On Mar 16
Please use sniper and end it quick

2 Likes

Re: . by MONEY247: 10:58pm On Mar 16
I dropped out....
It was really painful....
Seeing my course mates doing NYSC....I just weak..

Anyone needs kidney I am ready to sell

1 Like

Re: . by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:23am On Mar 17
Begging isn't a virtue.....
Rather than beg,grab a bottle of sniper. RIP.....

1 Like

Re: . by REGINALD001(m): 6:29am On Mar 17
Collins300:
I know we're all facing challenges one way or the other ,please I want y'all to come for my rescue ,am finding it hard to pay my second installment school fees and without it I won't be able to write this semester exam.
My parents are finding it hard to raise my school fee due to harsh economic policies by our present government ...am having thought of commiting suicide because I can't bear the pain of being a dropout.
Thank you God bless yall

DROP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS
Re: . by BrighterSyde: 6:55am On Mar 17
You are quite smart. Deceving people that you want to commit suicide but begging for money in the end and then getting one person up there to ask for your account details. Nice one!!! If this pays you can create different monikers with different suicide threats. More mumus will come to your aid.

1 Like

Re: . by columbus007(m): 7:28am On Mar 17
I really feel sorry for you bro, don't kill this destiny, there's soul inside... You will be good in the end.
Re: . by Damscodammy1(m): 8:17am On Mar 17
Oau?. Bro
Re: . by jesmond3945: 12:50pm On Mar 17
Collins300:
Thank you God bless yall
the problem with you guys is integrity. You like coming to faceless forums to beg and when someone wants to give you a real face in order to help you deflect and find ways to spin the person around.
Re: . by Collins300(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17
[
Re: . by Collins300(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17
Re: . by Collins300(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17
Re: . by BrighterSyde: 8:21pm On Mar 17
Collins300:

I can literal send you any evidence you want ,I can even send you the portal or login in details if you want to help me ,no need for sending the money directly to me

So is it suicide you want to commit or it is money you want to collect from NL?
Re: . by Collins300(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17
BrighterSyde:

So is it suicide you want to commit or it is money you want to collect from NL?
I just want to pay my school fees,like my dream is actually dying
Re: . by Collins300(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17
Re: . by Collins300(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17
Re: . by Collins300(m): 7:21am On Mar 18

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Scholarship Closing Soon / Are You A Unn 2013 Post Ume Aspirant? Drop Ur Contact Here / Unilag Diploma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.