Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Serious Update - Make $5000 By May Using A.I Influencers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serious Update - Make $5000 By May Using A.I Influencers (131 Views)

What Is The Fastest Way To Make $5000 Within 3 Months? / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / Make $5000.00 In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Update - Make $5000 By May Using A.I Influencers by epicpersonas: 9:47pm On Mar 16
Guys, i bring an update for you today. This is one sure ways guys are making money online using A.I.
And i mean crazy money.
Quick warning - this is not a get rich quick scheme.
It will take a month to two months to start seeing great results.
But you have to start now.

What is actually an A.I Influencer?

Have you come across that A.I Influencer who is making over $30,000 per month? It is run by someone, maybe a guy, who is somewhere in this world. The only thing he has is his computer and the software he uses to make consistent images for his characters. And a dose of smartness.

That is all you need. Just create your A.I Influencer and start building a following and brand online.
But you'll have to figure out which niche to target - the best niche is Fitness, followed by fashion/beauty

If you want to fully understand how it works check the links below
https://www.businessinsider.com/ai-influencers-social-media-make-money-get-instagram-followers-2024-2?r=US&IR=T
https://www.entrepreneur.com/business-news/this-ai-fitness-model-makes-11000-a-month/465975

It is not that hard at all.

You can do this for free but it will require a learning curve and a strong laptop.
Honestly speaking, you need to invest a little bit to get the ball rolling fast.

You'll need Stable diffusion and Foocus, a face swapping software and a decent laptop to run the app that generates your character.
This can be done for free, though you might need to pay for Foocus.

You'll also need to understand the type of images you need to generate and how to swap faces on it.

Or you can just get Midjourney and create your consistent characters, like i do. See the consistent characters i make below.

But it is pricey. You can get the basic plan for midjourney at $10 or the recommended plan at $30. The basic will not be sufficient as you'll only make 200 images. You may need to generate a number of times to find the images you are ok with, and it can get eat up fast, while the $30 plan can allow you to make unlimited images which is better.

Once you get the part away, the rest will be easy.

All you need to do is set up your social media accounts - and the best two are Instagram and Tiktok.
Instagram is the number one app for this, but tiktok is also good but you'll have to open it under US, UK, France or Europe.

So Instagram is the best for this.

I know not many of you will not have $30 (about N48,000) to pay for midjourney every month, but if you can afford that great.

But if you can't I'm setting up a telegram group where I'll create AI Influencers for you. You just request for the images, you get them and then go on to build your brand on Instagram (and/or tiktok)

There are some things i didn't cover here due to time and my busy schedule, but if you want to run this without spending too much money, drop your number so i can add you to the telegram group where i explain the full process of this business.

I'll be sharing some characters and influencers i make with Midjourney so you can have a perfect idea of how this works.

No time for dulling guys, this update can change your life in the next 3 - 6 months and it is not hard.

Re: Serious Update - Make $5000 By May Using A.I Influencers by epicpersonas: 10:04pm On Mar 16
An Example of a consistent character we created as a pretty south korean girl.

Re: Serious Update - Make $5000 By May Using A.I Influencers by epicpersonas: 11:13pm On Mar 16
epicpersonas:
An Example of a consistent character we created as a pretty south korean girl.

Here is the same character in different shots and style, perfect for instagram

This is how guys build AI influencers to make thousands of $$ a month.

But you can get in the game today.

Drop your number or email epicpersonas@gmail.com to join the new telegram group

1 Like

Re: Serious Update - Make $5000 By May Using A.I Influencers by Jban(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16
070-5918-7977

(1) (Reply)

5000 Kva Stabilizer For Sale / Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today May 9, 2024 / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.