Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! (19341 Views)

I Have 2M Naira.... Please What Good Business Can I Do / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by iamclime(m): 11:58am On Mar 18
Start selling pure, original honey.

Do your market survey first.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by moneylatalks: 11:58am On Mar 18
yaseer111:
Good morning Nairalanders

I am a street cleaner earning 15k monthly I save up to 80k now. Please! What business can I start with this little amount.

Omo for you to save 80 from 15 per month, you will excel in business.

Na I think being a distributor of "chinchin"and the rest ,,, is the i. Thing now

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by odenkirk: 11:59am On Mar 18
yaseer111:

I am a street cleaner earning 15k monthly I save up to 80k now. Please! What business can I start with this little amount.

mr yaseer u are being weak i swear i would rather get killed by hunger than do that kind of job u are doing in this current economy this is morethan slavery wallahi

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by papiwyte(m): 11:59am On Mar 18
Ask obi

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by LockDown69(m): 11:59am On Mar 18
Take am chop food first, so you can reason clearly. grin

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Goodlady(f): 12:01pm On Mar 18
Thinking...
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Hannaleeyah(f): 12:01pm On Mar 18
yaseer111:

Please learn a digital skill first. You won't regret it. Now, a lucrative one,not just anyone..like a generative A.I training, this global girl is doing her training now and with as low as 5k, she made it an affordable scholarship to help all. Your financials can never remain the same. I understand better anyways.

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by OZIOGU1: 12:01pm On Mar 18
yaseer111:

I love youR courage, please consider going into yam/porridge beans business is very good, look for a space in a busy area like close to market or mechanic workshop or a plaza.. you will smile...i will support you with 5k if you don't mind PM

11 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by iLegendd(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18
yaseer111:

That's about $50. I wanted to tell you to drop it in DOT, AVAX, ETC, or INJ, but I feel you don't know much about crypto, so I can't help.

9 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by LagosFirstSon: 12:02pm On Mar 18
Less than a 100 dollar

Go dey sell groundnut
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18
Bro you are not serious.. what is 80k
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by MagicalConcepts: 12:04pm On Mar 18
yaseer111:

Start Adire Kampala Fabrics business or sales of clothes like crepe. You order, you buy, you sell at profitable rates.
We can guide you at Magical Concepts Studios.
A patronage ll wow you.
See profile or signature for details.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by goggle48: 12:04pm On Mar 18
Condoms
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Nwafancy: 12:04pm On Mar 18
yaseer111:

Pos business

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by OZIOGU1: 12:05pm On Mar 18
odenkirk:
mr yaseer u are being weak i swear i would rather get killed by hunger than do that kind of job u are doing in this current economy this is morethan slavery wallahi

Oma ale like you is the reason some people can never make it in life, you dont have nothing to offer as advise yet open your weed mouth with stolen 50naira for wrap to call another man weak...i dont blame you, i blame 100 naira data...dont border quoting me, i will never reply coz, una plenty here wey no get joy coz of frustration.

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by NaijaCover(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18
Blogging Business
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by thaoriginator: 12:06pm On Mar 18
Tochi360:
Try akara and bread business.
fair enough

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by NaijaCover(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18
Olachase:
i dont kw what advice to give you cus me self need advice

pls what business can i start with 12 million Naira?

I will advice you, start Blogging Business
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by vickthourh(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18
If you stay close to where you will buy cassava.. Start garri business

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Acidosis(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18
You're a street cleaner, meaning you clean major streets in the morning and return home before noon?

Keep your money and go look for clients or property owners. The woman that cleans my apartment (a basic apartment by the way, 2-bedroom) comes 4 times in a month. She gets paid N5,500 for each visit, i.e., N22,000 in a month. Note that she has other clients.

Forget business and go render services to people. There is a 95% chance that your business will fail. 0% chance that you'll lose any money by simply rendering services.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by chidiokay: 12:07pm On Mar 18
Olachase:

pls what business can i start with 12 million Naira?[

you are wicked

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by fddesigngh: 12:07pm On Mar 18
You can't really do much with it, unless you start small but the profit margins will be low. this what i would do, I will put word out in my neighborhood or friends that i want smart phone or laptop(distress sales) to buy or i will simply go on websites like jiji or any other market place and contact sellers. I will bargain for used but neat gadgets. I'm in no hurry so i will make countless calls until i find a good product which will guarantee me good ROI after sales. I usually bargain for 20% or more reduction in the device ,then Easily Flip it online or let friends know i have So So So product for sale or sell it on the same jiji platform for a reasonable price. Checking for damages is very vital, Some damages can be fixed easily and others can't.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Kingsley123456(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18
Depends on your location...
Ibadan , get underwears female and male , get net and shower caps , see other petty things can't spoil keep them at home ,
Then open TikTok and Instagram,
Get more views on Whatsapp and be posting be doing delivery .... If you are a woman , they will Bleep you o

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Usmanovic95(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18
Find one busy junction dey sell motor and generator oil.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Antoeni(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18
Fruit Business

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Bitterkolatea4: 12:09pm On Mar 18
Write me with the number on my signature.
I have a very lucrative business for you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Tochi360: 12:09pm On Mar 18
thaoriginator:
fair enough

Make such You are in a commercial environment where people troop out every morning to get to work and every night to go back home from work.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Abrahamm(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18
Well done, OP...
You may try fresh peppers, tomatoes, maggie,salt, (soup stuff) Mind you environment counts

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by kmaster007: 12:09pm On Mar 18
And you no won japa
Olachase:

pls what business can i start with 12 million Naira?
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by olumaxi(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18
Nothing
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Calitoscassius(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18
epainos:
Most Nigerians are passing through a lot. Poverty is so rampant, yet, they compound it more. It is a sad story.

Just imagine someone who wants to start a business with N80k ($50). I mean, what exactly will $50 do? Oh Lord of mercy.

If you are reading this, go acquire an evergreen skill that will keep putting food on your table. When I look at people around this country, I just shake my head cos honestly, these people will suffer seriously in this time of AI. Most will lose their jobs very soon.

My prayer is that Nigeria should return to Agriculture. Govt should deliberately find a way to create jobs for these people on farms. Cos if you don't have the skills needed these days, na hunger ooo. I just pray govt comes to their aid by going into agric massively so they can be fruit pickers on farms.

You are praying? you should teach them your "Law of attraction.. grin show them how to become billionaires, not become farmers and fruit pickers. What happened to "law of attraction?
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Zwooks: 12:11pm On Mar 18
yaseer111:

It is enough to start POS business anywhere you are. Do it gradually and you will grow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account / Banks May Deny 14.6 Million Customers Services By Wednesday / External Reserves Hit Two-week Low As Naira Weakens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.