Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

21-year-old College Student, Was Found In A Wooded Area Near - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-year-old College Student, Was Found In A Wooded Area Near (336 Views)

21-year-old College Student, Body Was Found In A Wooded Area Near Her Home In Pa / US College Student Brianna Esomchukwu Pours Bleach In Roommate's Eyes / Decomposed Body Of Missing Adeyemi College Student Found In Ritualists’ Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21-year-old College Student, Was Found In A Wooded Area Near by Xeltlife: 6:46pm On Mar 17
In March of 2019, the body of Fiona Yu, a 21-year-old college student, was found in a wooded area near her home in Palo Alto, California.

The discovery of her body sparked a nationwide search for her killer, and her murder became one of the most high-profile cases in the country.

What followed was a complex and difficult investigation, involving the cooperation of law enforcement agencies across the country. This is the story of Fiona Yu's murder, and the tireless efforts to bring her killer to justice.

Fiona Yu was last seen alive on the night of March 5th, 2019. She had been out with friends and had returned home around 1:00am.

Her roommate told police that she had seen Yu enter her room and lock the door, but she hadn't heard anything from her since.

When Yu's roommate woke up the next morning, she noticed that her door was still locked and that she hadn't seen her since the night before. She called the police, and they quickly began their search for the missing woman. What they found would shock the community.
Clash full detail here https://solvedcrimeblog..com/2024/03/murdered-fiona-yu.html
Re: 21-year-old College Student, Was Found In A Wooded Area Near by Pinicop(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17
Why not give us the full story here?

Do you want us to click that link?

No, we won't.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old College Student, Was Found In A Wooded Area Near by Xeltlife: 11:13pm On Mar 18
Hey remember I am not here to make money but to share resent behavior

Okay if u are the one what will you do I just need people in my blog, here is not a blogging website but a social so
Re: 21-year-old College Student, Was Found In A Wooded Area Near by Xeltlife: 11:14pm On Mar 18
Hey remember I am not here to make money but to share resent behavior

Okay if u are the one what will you do I just need people in my blog, here is not a blogging website but a social so

(1) (Reply)

Whenever Police RRS Kill People In Aba, This Happens / APC Topshot Kidnapped In Rivers / Kidnapped BUK Lecturer Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.