Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Goldman Sachs Recruiting Presentation In Lagos - Wednesday 26th September‏ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Goldman Sachs Recruiting Presentation In Lagos - Wednesday 26th September‏ (2145 Views)

Golden Dreams, Goldman Sachs / Internship Opportunity In The UK(Goldman Sachs) / Job Trainee For Young Undergraduate; Goldman Sachs Africa Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goldman Sachs Recruiting Presentation In Lagos - Wednesday 26th September‏ by samirah: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2007
GS will be in Lagos next week meeting with and presenting to potential hires. Following questions I've received from many of you, please forward the attached to 'students' you know in Nigerian universities who are pre - pen ultimate year (e.g. 1st year of a 3 year course or 2nd year of a 4 year course) . Please have questions directed to the recruiting team on + 44 207 552 1738, not directly to me.

It's a great initiative and the firm is currently bringing back 13 of 15 students hired on the 2007 Spring intern programme from African universities next year - for the 2008 Summer internship programme. I suspect the numbers will go up on the basis of this success.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Certificate, Exclusion And Exemption / Job Opportunity In Ibadan / Aerocontractor's Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.