Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation (15803 Views)

See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos / Airline Begins Charging Passengers By Their Weight / Airline Begins Charging Passengers By Their Weight (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by bigsean(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
Only in Nigeria, an ex-govt official can spend/ invest an insane amount of money and there would be no questions asked or enquiry set-up from the Nigerian tax body (like the IRS of US) or from even the tax payers (like us).
How is the country ever ever going to progress when, theft and ill-gotten wealth is rewarded.
Its funny how we think in nigeria, where the ridiculous is now norm.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by Vavavoom(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
Certainly not a viable bussiness in our environ, except it serves another purpose - possibly a legitimate front for the various underhand outside the common man's view?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by EkoIle1: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2011
big_sean:

Only in Nigeria, an ex-govt official can spend/ invest an insane amount of money and there would be no questions asked or enquiry set-up from the Nigerian tax body (like the IRS of US) or from even the tax payers (like us).
How is the country ever ever going to progress when, theft and ill-gotten wealth is rewarded.
Its funny how we think in nigeria, where the ridiculous is now norm.

1. Is it against the law of Nigeria or any country on the surface of the earth for ex government officials to make own or be a business owner

2. Is it against the law of Nigeria or any country on the surface of the earth for ex government officials to create jobs

3. Is it against the law of Nigeria or any country on the surface of the earth for ex government officials to make a living

3. Do you know the owner or owners of this company

4. How did you arrived at the fact that this company was started with ill gotten wealth? and do you have any proof to educate us about this ill gotten wealth

5. What is funny is how people like you think, castigate and character assassinate people and label them what they are not based on your own reckless assumptions and ignorance.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by bigsean(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
@EKo Ile^^^^^^ if we were talking about another country, maybe (just maybe) your questions would have had some form of merit.
But no we are talking about our dear country and as much as it have been easier to not answer your questions (cos they are obviously rhetorical) i would try to make it as succinct as possible.
In one word, Accountability!
Nigerian govt/ex-officials are accountable to no one.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by EkoIle1: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2011
big_sean:

@EKo Ile^^^^^^ if we were talking about another country, maybe (just maybe) your questions would have had some form of merit.
But no we are talking about our dear country and as much as it have been easier to not answer your questions (cos they are obviously rhetorical) i would try to make it as succinct as possible.
In one word, Accountability!
Nigerian govt/ex-officials are accountable to no one

Do you know the meaning of rhetorical? These are straight forward questions.

What is so rhetorical about saying yes or no to

1. Is it against the law of Nigeria or any country on the surface of the earth for ex government officials to make own or be a business owner

2. Is it against the law of Nigeria or any country on the surface of the earth for ex government officials to create jobs

3. Is it against the law of Nigeria or any country on the surface of the earth for ex government officials to make a living

Also, what is rhetorical about asking you to back your ill gotten wealth assertions with proof? Or in your world, just labeling people thief is good enough to put them in jail?

Before preaching accountability, why don't you first try to be accountable for your baseless and ignorant assertions. Practice what you preach, accountability cuts both ways.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by bigsean(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^^^^ I totally admire and commend your enthusiasm on trying to elicit an answer for your rhetorical questions (yes, i know the meaning. Do u? cheesy)
Only if the person or people u so honorable support were half as enthusiastic as you to prove to the world that they are clean and accountable with government funds.
By virtue of his past electoral position, the responsibility is on him to prove that he is accountable with public funds.
By the way, calm down with your various forms of govt. rhetorics (Oga, kindly find the meaning of that as well before u ask me if i know the meaning grin)
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by DaDoctor: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
big_sean:

^^^^^ I totally admire and commend your enthusiasm on trying to elicit an answer for your rhetorical questions (yes, i know the meaning. Do u? cheesy)
Only if the person or people u so honorable support were half as enthusiastic as you to prove to the world that they are clean and accountable with government funds.
By virtue of his past electoral position, the responsibility is on him to prove that he is accountable with public funds.
By the way, calm down with your various forms of govt. rhetorics (Oga, kindly find the meaning of that as well before u ask me if i know the meaning grin)

WHY WASTE UR TIME,,,,SHE HAS BEEN SICK.

IT IS GOOD FOR ACN EX-GOVS BUT NOT GOOD FOR PDP EX-GOVS.

U NEED TO SEE THE LUNATIC ABUSE OGD AND CO.

USELESS GAL! cool
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by dalebutt1: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2011
@
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by hariyoh: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2011
OMG, THEM DON FINISH LAGOS OOOOOOOOOO , shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by hollars(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2011
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by ijeburemo: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2011
Now i see that our psychiatric hospitals have mistakingly let lose some sick people witout taking full medication. A man ruled your state for 8years and now he's almost richer than your state and YOU don't see anything wrong with it because he is investing the money in the country and so you have turned yourself to his advocate.
Then its either U are a fellow criminal who supports looting or you are Mentally unstable.
To all our leaders (past,present,and future) who have/will lotted/loot our treasury. THEIR SOULS WILL BURN IN HELL
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by dustydee: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2011
I hope they deliver good services and are not racist.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by HighChief4(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2011
hollars:

Yes i mean it, if after 8years of governing Lagos and you couldn't make enough connections to start a big business afterwards then you're daft. I didnt say he must steal, read well man. besides if one flags off a big business does it mean he owns solely, would u guys just let him be until the court finds him guilty. If you become the governor, you can remain poor after your tenure for all i care but i can't seat in that office and after 8years i dont have a big share in UAC for God's sake. you have access to big loans and grants, must you steal?
you sound pert, learn how to read and comprehend. next time make sure your fingers are not faster than your brains

Its really obvious you are taking after your master. If all you think to do when you assume the office is how to help yourself to some loans and personal business, then I weep for the future of that country. Just read all you wrote above. SMH
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by humblebee: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2011
High_Chief:

Its really obvious you are taking after your master. If all you think to do when you assume the office is how to help yourself to some loans and personal business, then I weep for the future of that country. Just read all you wrote above. SMH

you can choose to remain poor after your 8year rule, that's your problem. we all are humans, look around you. which country do you see a saint governing. He's not a thief until proven by the court so you guys can hate, even in the church their are accusers of the church treasury so i wonder why you guys want to have a 100%clean man ruling your state except we are not in this flesh of ours anymore. My argument is not in support of d past governor but at least he did something, so is Fashola. I tell you NO ONE in this flesh can rule without stealing, its just the amount that differs and the benefit of your governance. we saw benefits from his governance and same with his successor's. so if they now steal, then so be it. at least he's investing the money in the country not stashing it in a uk house.
go there and do it na, sebi na u b political saint.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by HighChief4(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^^I dont need govt money broda and am living the life. How much does one really need to be comfortable in life? Tinubu's case is that of greed, he is so damnn greedy and its only in Nigeria that such man would be walkin the streets freely. Am not suprised thou and going by what you just said and your orientation: Corrupt nation, begets corrupt leaders
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation by emdee01: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2013
High_Chief: This Tinubu is really heartless. Over $30b gotten from where? SMH
Dont discourage any of our leader who want to invest here in Nigeria because if he invest to other country u may not know. Some our leader in North have three jet & hellocoptal for ordinary private used, Nobody complain & probe them where they got money. So stop disallow those who want to invest here out of our huge stolen money.

Things To Look For When Booking A Nigerian Hotel / 6 Drown In Boat Mishap In Rivers State (Photo) / 5 Ways To Overcome Flight Turbulence Anxiety