Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Fifa 12 Is Utter Crap - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa 12 Is Utter Crap (2752 Views)

Pls Help Me With Where I Can Download Game Booster Pls My Fifa 12 Is Slow On Pc / Pes 2013 Vs Pes 2014 (I Think Pes 2014 Is Crap ) / Ign Reviews Ps3 Home - Calls It 'boring', 'crap', 'pathetic', 'mistake' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa 12 Is Utter Crap by georgee(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
Take it or leave it, FIFA is nothing but crap, i always feel dizzy wen playing. av stopped playing it sef. Waitn for PES2012.
PES for life smiley
Re: Fifa 12 Is Utter Crap by jmaine: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
What makes it crap if i may ask . . .
Re: Fifa 12 Is Utter Crap by hen6kay(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2011
Take it or leave it, FIFA is nothing but crap, i always feel dizzy wen playing. av stopped playing it sef. Waitn for PES2012.
PES for life

@ Poster, u r delusional.
Re: Fifa 12 Is Utter Crap by donnawhite(f): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
It is a bit crappy but i didn't think it is as bad as you all says.
Played it for many times, just enjoyed it! 

Re: Fifa 12 Is Utter Crap by lumzi23: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
The game is a lot of fun. I like the changes they've made to it. I think once I have learned to play the new defending system the game will be even more fun.
Re: Fifa 12 Is Utter Crap by Bawss1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2011
georgee:

Take it or leave it, FIFA is nothing but crap,  i always feel dizzy wen playing. av stopped playing it sef.  Waitn for PES2012.
PES for life smiley

Why won't it be crap if you play it on the PS2  cheesy

georgee (m)

i own a PS2, not thinkn of buying a PS3 until it'sd hacked to play pirated CDs.
Re: Fifa 12 Is Utter Crap by jmaine: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2011
lumzi23:

The game is a lot of fun. I like the changes they've made to it. [size=16pt]I think once I have learned to play the new defending system the game will be even more fun[/size].

I was once a bashing voice to the new tactical defence until i mastered it  . . .And defending with tactical defence is the best form of defence i must confess . . .i even use to play fellow pros who still rely on the one button legacy defending . . .and i can never get tired of the continous groans they keep emitting when i make those timely tackles just when the feel they are about getting away . .

The contain key makes dribbling an herculean task cos your dribbling always has me sticking out my sweet foot to kill your morale . . .Positional awareness and blocking passing space are the main benefits of the new tactical defence tweak . .

The Tactical defense system rules . . .
Re: Fifa 12 Is Utter Crap by lumzi23: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2011
jmaine:

I was once a bashing voice to the new tactical defence until i mastered it  . . .And defending with tactical defence is the best form of defence i must confess . . .i even use to play fellow pros who still rely on the one button legacy defending . . .and i can never get tired of the continous groans they keep emitting when i make those timely tackles just when the feel they are about getting away . .

The contain key makes dribbling an herculean task cos your dribbling always has me sticking out my sweet foot to kill your morale . . .Positional awareness and blocking passing space are the main benefits of the new tactical defence tweak . .

The Tactical defense system rules . . .

lol, yeah it adds more depth to the game.
Re: Fifa 12 Is Utter Crap by Next2Bezee(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2011
[QUOTE]Take it or leave it, FIFA is nothing but crap, i always feel dizzy wen playing. av stopped playing it sef. Waitn for PES2012.
PES for life Smiley[/QUOTE]

You have to have a complain to back up this claim man, I myself have always preferred Fifa over Pes. So lets hear it,
Re: Fifa 12 Is Utter Crap by nex(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2011
Krave X is organizing the second Edition of the Xtreme Gamer Challenge

Winner of the FIFA 2012 Tournament - XBOX 360 console
Winner of Dance Central 2 - Justin Bieber Beats by Dr Dre
Winner of Tekken 6 - Toshiba Digital Camcorder.

Venue: The Hub, Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki, Lagos.
Date: 23-24 December 2011.

Register at http://www.facebook.com/xtremegadgets

Registration is absolutely FREE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Starting A New Game House.. Closing Others / Suggest A Game That Beat Mgs4 And State Your Reasons. / Let's Play Fifa 14 Online On Xbox, Playstation & Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.