Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

10 Wordpress Blogs For Sale!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Wordpress Blogs For Sale!!! (152 Views)

Content Writers Wanted For Blogs / 25 Content Writers Needed For Immediate Employment In 6 New Blogs / Blogs And Websites That Pay Writers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Wordpress Blogs For Sale!!! by ekems2020(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18
I'm selling a set of my blogs on WordPress at a highly affordable rate to serious buyers.

The articles on the blogs are high quality content already indexed in Google search engine and doing very well.

The niches are high CPC niches. So, you can easily monetize with Ads, affiliate marketing, sell your products, sell ad spaces, or links.

Available Niches:

✅Scholarship
✅Make money online
✅Skills to learn (over 200 skills published)
✅Employment and recruitment
✅Education and school
✅Celebrities Networth
✅Business startup tips
✅Business ideas for Nigeria
✅Business management
✅Fruits (banana)

I'll download and send you the blog to install on your cpanel and can do same for you if you want me to.

Contact me on 07085763316 for negotiation and purchase.
Re: 10 Wordpress Blogs For Sale!!! by haggai247: 8:37pm On Mar 18
List the niche's so people can make choices
Re: 10 Wordpress Blogs For Sale!!! by ekems2020(m): 8:44am On Mar 19
Thanks for the suggestion. I've done that. Check now.

haggai247:
List the niche's so people can make choices

(1) (Reply)

Farm Manager Needed In Oyo State / Vacancy At ECOWAS Bank For Investment And Development / Job Opening For Sales Representatives (contract)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.