Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Check Out The Border Between Niger And Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out The Border Between Niger And Nigeria (57487 Views)

Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! / Vehicle Offence In UK And Nigeria, LASTMA Example (pics) / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Border Between Niger And Nigeria by Ashirioluwa: 5:36pm On Mar 20
uniquelyspecial:

My parents weren't crying... At least I know that.

You said that your family was the lone one among millions.

Anyway, I heard you, bro.
Re: Check Out The Border Between Niger And Nigeria by rupatch(f): 5:41pm On Mar 20
The division of Dole Kaina village by the Nigeria-Niger border highlights the complexities of colonial-era boundary demarcations. Residents face challenges in governance, infrastructure development, and resource allocation due to the village's split jurisdiction. However, opportunities for cross-border cooperation and cultural exchange also exist, necessitating diplomatic engagement and bilateral collaboration to address the unique needs of this divided community.
Re: Check Out The Border Between Niger And Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 10:45pm On Mar 20
PARADIZEPRIEST:
FOWL,IS A BLOODY LIE.
If is true NOT A CATHOLIC WONT BE HEAD OF STATE.YOU NORTHEN NAIJA PPL OVERHYPE NAIJA AS BEING HAUSA,THEY DONT EVEN BEHAVE LIKE TYPICAL CRUDE PRIMITIVE HAUSA,THEY ARE REFINED HAUSA THAT WEAR MORE OF JEANS AND WESTERN CLOTHINGS THAN YA CAFTAN CULTURE IN NORTHERN NAIJA.
NIGER PPL ARE REFINED HUMANS AND EDUCATED TOO. angry
You don't know anything.
Most of the Boko Haram and banditry in Nigeria have Nigerien.
Another point is that real Nigeria Hausas have started having issues with Niger Hausa among themselves. I am not Hausa, my Nairaland name might have confused you.l am in the country that have large number of Hausa with sizeable number of Nigerien. I know what I am saying. Nigeriens have hands in the most of the insecurity in northern Nigeria. Our past Hausa presidents have made us Big brother to ungrateful neighbour , Niger.
Re: Check Out The Border Between Niger And Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:31pm On Apr 10
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Niger is a french speaking country colonize by France,it has no colonial ties with northern Nigeria.Except for the fact of some Hausa speaking tribes sharing language between Niger and north naija.
Niger military president speak French and He is Catholic,so ALL THIS MISCONCEPTION BW BUHARI AND NIGER PPL IS JUST THE SMALL HAUSA COMMUNITY NEAR KASTINA sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / Photos Of Airpeace 124-Seater Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft / Lion Kills Attendant At Agodi Zoo In Oyo As Government Shuts Down Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.