Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How Do I Monetize My Facebook Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Monetize My Facebook Page (143 Views)

How Can I Monetize My Facebook Page In Nigeria? / Pls I Want To Monetize My Site..so Aside From Google Ads, What Else Can I Use / Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Monetize My Facebook Page by Olukologia24592(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19
I have a page of 81,700 followers, I've met the requirements. But I don't know what next to do.
Please chat me on WhatsApp 09155559999 if you have any idea
Re: How Do I Monetize My Facebook Page by blackpanthar: 5:38pm On Mar 19
next time pls go to youtube

no one will dedicate their precious time herre to contact you to teach you.

YOUTUBE HAS ALL YOU NEED..... i just checked, its actually easy and its there. Kindly go there and find your answers
Re: How Do I Monetize My Facebook Page by DFSX7890(m): 10:09am On Mar 21
Here are some options:

Facebook Ads: You can run ads on your Facebook page or profile and get paid based on the number of clicks or impressions the ad receives.
Sponsored Posts: You can post sponsored content on your Facebook page or profile and receive payment from the sponsor.
Affiliate Marketing: You can promote products or services on your Facebook page or profile and earn a commission for every sale made through your unique affiliate link.
Facebook Marketplace: You can sell products on Facebook Marketplace and earn money from the sales.
Donations: If you have a Facebook page dedicated to a cause or charity, you can enable the donation feature and receive donations from your followers.
Branded Content: If you have a large following on your Facebook page or profile, you can collaborate with brands to create branded content and get paid for it.
It's important to follow Facebook's monetization policies and guidelines when monetizing your page or profile to avoid any issues.

(1) (Reply)

Account For Sale / SOLD / Graphics Designs For Your Web Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.