Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Looking For Friendship In Ibadan. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Looking For Friendship In Ibadan. (171 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Friendship In Ibadan. by Godbepraised: 8:32pm On Mar 19
Hi everyone, I am a 38 year old single guy who moved back to Ibadan from Lagos at the start of the year due to the challenges of keeping up with low pay and high cost of transportation.
I am hoping to start over in Ibadan and build myself .

I am a very introverted person so making friends has been difficult, so I thought to make this post.

In case anyone is in IB, looking for a friend and would love to connect, please reach out to me via this email : aws.twentyone@gmail.com

I am a christian and have interests in IT, Photography, music and deep conversations.
I do not smoke, drink or party. I am a very conservative person too.

Men and women are welcome to connect. We can get to know each other via whatsap first and then move on to meeting in public spaces if the friendship grows.

Thanks.
Re: Looking For Friendship In Ibadan. by Zwooks: 8:34pm On Mar 19
I think you need a Christian fellowship that is small enough to build connections

1 Like

Re: Looking For Friendship In Ibadan. by Godbepraised: 5:31am On Mar 20
Zwooks:
I think you need a Christian fellowship that is small enough to build connections
Hi, thank you for your suggestions.
Do you have any in mind that you could recommend ?

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Online Registration @klassic Cafe Warri / Aside Lagos And Abuja, Which State Is Good For Corpers Who Studied Computer Sci / Earn Extra Income Online As A Corp Member.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.