Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga (4214 Views)

Onitsha Born Charlie Chirah Abboh, Who Has Been Crowned Mr. Universe 4 Times / Miss Africa USA 2011-2012 / Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by Nayah(f): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
New York (TADIAS) – Twenty-two-year-old Ghyslaine Tchouaga of Cameroon was crowned Miss Africa USA 2011 on Sunday after beating fifteen other finalists. Ms. Tchouaga was born and raised in the capital Yaoundé and migrated to the U.S. six years ago.

Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by BlackLibya: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2011
those cameroon women are super sexy. I wonder how many Cameroonian girls have hair like that though. She really represents Cameroon well(sarcasm)
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by DaRapture: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
What is the purpose of this pageant, when many African girls here in the US take part in the Miss Black America pageant?
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by Nayah(f): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2011
BlackLibya:

those cameroon women are super sexy. I wonder how many Cameroonian girls have hair like that though. She really represents Cameroon well(sarcasm)
Blacklybia you would be very surprised to konw that in Cameroon many women have long hair! and not only in Cameroon and this is not sacarsm grin
DaRapture:

What is the purpose of this pageant, when many African girls here in the US take part in the Miss Black America pageant?
The aim is to create a link between the US and AFRICA, by offering a precise project like this sister who will go to Cameroon to help to create more schools for children

Here are the countries which have participated:

Ghana
Nigeria
DRC
Tanzania
South Africa
Cap Vert
Senegal
Gambia
Guinea
Kenya
Ethiopia
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by BlackLibya: 5:54am On Nov 15, 2011
Blacklybia you would be very surprised to konw that in Cameroon many women have long hair! and not only in Cameroon and this is not sacarsm  Grin

I didnt say they didnt have long hair, I said did they have hair like that girl, thick and wavy? I notice in alot of these pageants African countries choose mixed girls, even sometimes at the expense of them NOT having ever lived in said country.

I have talked to a few girls from cameroon and none of them had that type of hair, ironically, none of them had long hair either and almost(but not all) all of them wore weave or perm, which would indicate to me that this woman's look is sought after but not actually a reality for most Cameroonians.
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 15, 2011
She is hottttttttttt!!!! kiss
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2011
She is ok
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by Nayah(f): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2011
BlackLibya:

I didnt say they didnt have long hair, I said did they have hair like that girl, thick and wavy? I notice in alot of these pageants African countries choose mixed girls, even sometimes at the expense of them NOT having ever lived in said country.

I have talked to a few girls from cameroon and none of them had that type of hair, ironically, none of them had long hair either and almost(but not all) all of them wore weave or perm, which would indicate to me that this woman's look is sought after but not actually a reality for most Cameroonians.
Good morning, as a Cameroonian I could tell you that Cameroonians are most of times natural and have a lot of hair just ask some Nigerians who are living out there then you'll, the majority have a lot of hair because weave or realxer was forbidden at school until unversity, all student had to have their own hair, and in Cameroon women use to put butter cream on their hair or other vegetal oil to have type of hair

Now with media and all that, some women put weaves but trust me a lot of them got lot of hair and leave this that way

Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by ijawgirl: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2011
so she won eh? good for her
i thot miss guinea or miss ethiopia was gonna get it
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by Kunbee: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
Ok
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by BlackLibya: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2011
Good morning, as a Cameroonian I could tell you that Cameroonians are most of times natural and have a lot of hair just ask some Nigerians who are living out there then you'll, the majority have a lot of hair because weave or realxer was forbidden at school until unversity, all student had to have their own hair, and in Cameroon women use to put butter cream on their hair or other vegetal oil to have type of hair

Oh ok, thanks for telling me that. Is Afro-weave banned too in the schools? I always thought cameroon would be the worst because of their first lady but I'm so happy to know there is a country in west africa that doesnt allow all this nonsense into it. I suppose diaspora Cameroonians are not a reality to what is actually going on there.
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by Nayah(f): 12:09am On Nov 16, 2011
ijaw_girl:

so she won eh? good for her
i thot miss guinea or miss ethiopia was gonna get it
I told you sister she was the best wink

BlackLibya:

Oh ok, thanks for telling me that. Is Afro-weave banned too in the schools? I always thought cameroon would be the worst because of their first lady but I'm so happy to know there is a country in west africa that doesnt allow all this nonsense into it. I suppose diaspora Cameroonians are not a reality to what is actually going on there.
Cameroon is not the worst trust me, and this is Central Africa not West brother  wink
Chantal Biya is one whithin 20 millions of Cameroonians so please don't generalize
Afro weaves too, everything which is not natural is banned at school out there
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by ijawgirl: 12:27am On Nov 16, 2011
BlackLibya:

Nayah:

Afro weaves too, everything which is not natural is banned at school out there

the same everywhere in Africa! weaves and relaxer aint allowed in secondary schools
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by thetelz(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2011
hot!!!!! come take me to cameroon mehn grin grin grin
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by camegirl(f): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
was a lovely event, Miss Ethopia, could not speak, miss Liberia spoke well but too short, miss Guinea did not answer her last question well and miss Cameroon was the it girl

Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by camegirl(f): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
Miss Cameroon 1990 Dr Aretha Makia, Gospel singer Maybelle Boma and Betty Halaand all Cameroonian women at the pageant, Maybelle Ghysliane and her beautiful mother

Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by BlackLibya: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
mmm, im not feelin that pale lady on the left.
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by camegirl(f): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
which of the pictures?
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by BlackLibya: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2011
the first one.
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by Natasha2(f): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
BlackLibya:

the first one.
that can't possibly be her hair na, look at the pic well its not her hair
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by camegirl(f): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
the blone hair or the black hair?
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by BlackLibya: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2011
that can't possibly be her hair na, look at the pic well its not her hair

Are u talking about Ms.Cameroon is wearing weave in the original pic in the OP?

To answer the other question yes the one with blonde hair and red lipstick.
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by camegirl(f): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
She was miss Cameroon 1990, now an OBGYN in DC married with 2kids
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by BlackLibya: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
She was miss Cameroon 1990, now an OBGYN in DC married with 2kids

she needs some vitamins or something. Too pale.
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by camegirl(f): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2011
She is just extremely light skinned
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by Nayah(f): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
Miss Cameroon was the best for me but I do like Miss Ethiopia, and I agree Black lybia I'm not feeling the other sister too even though she's not ugly
Camegirl thanks for sharing pictures, we're proud!
Miss Cameroon have a lot of hair too
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by BlackLibya: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
were u there nayah?
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by Nayah(f): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
No but my cousin did Black Lybia and she told me approximatively the same thing, Miss Cameroon was wise, cool and fluent while she introduced her micro project and very beautiful
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by camegirl(f): 12:30am On Nov 17, 2011
Nayah who is your cousin Miss Liberia was the best just that she is too short, Ghysliane had no competition and dr Makia is part of the pageant sponsors
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by Natasha2(f): 2:31am On Nov 17, 2011
BlackLibya:

Are u talking about Ms.Cameroon is wearing weave in the original pic in the OP?

yup she definitely is look at the from live of her hair it doesn't match with the rest and the other pics I've seen of her too, I don't think that's her hair , I'm talking about the first pic.
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by BlackLibya: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2011
yup she definitely is look at the from live of her hair it doesn't match with the rest and the other pics I've seen of her too, I don't think that's her hair , I'm talking about the first pic.

I think ur right. What bothers me tho is the girl in ur profile with hair that appears not to be hers. She is but a babe!
Re: New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga by Crayola1: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
BlackLibya:

undecided

Once again this is what happens when you have no clue what you are talking about, most schools in West Africa tell the girls to either cut their hair or plait it from elementary to high school.

Will you shut up already angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiiwa Savage & Teebillz Loved-up At Elegushi Beach / Vera Sidika Says, She Doesn´t Wear Bras Anymore (photo) / ''I Don't Know Why People Hate On Me, My Looks Is My Greatest Selling Point''; S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.