Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,178 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

My Life In Royal Pros High - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life In Royal Pros High (108 Views)

My Life In Royal Pros High / My Life In Royal Pros High / My Life In Royal Hill High School Prologue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life In Royal Pros High by Emmyc1234: 7:01am On Mar 20
Written by authorized Emmy kums
High school love,
Love triangle,
Jealousy,
Fight,

๐Ÿ”ฅWarning
Do not copy or repost๐Ÿ”ฅ.

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–My life in Royal pros High school๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

(She is crazy...he is cold hearted)

episode 2

(She is crazy...he is cold hearted)

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘…Rose p o v๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ–คcontinue

"OMG am death" my inner mind shouted but I pretend as if am not afraid of the guns their where holding.
"get in the car this instance" one of the guns shouted but I pretended not to here him and I keep own walking until when he decided to take the first move.

he tried attacking me at the back but I was fast anough to Dodge, immediately I grab him by the arm when he was about to fall and gave him a hard kick on his productive part and he falls to the ground but before I take another move I fall a heavy wep at the back of my head and I go unconscious immediately.

"where am I ?" I shouted to no one in particular immediately I opened my eyes

"ahhhh" I shouted immediately I fall a side of headache at the back of my head and it recall to me what happened......

suddenly the door cracked opened and who I saw left my mouth agape

๐Ÿ‘”๐Ÿ’Prosper p o v๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘”

I waited until school was over before taking my move, not like I can't do it during school hours it will be less compare to what am about to do to her.

I put a call immediately to the leader of one of the gangster in the street and order him to take some of his men and kidnapped her (rose) I also take the picture of her to them,
after that I order the rest to kidnapped the mother and keep her differently.

fast forward...

I when home and change into a black top and and a black pant, I fasten up my Snickers and i decide to pay a visit to my guest "oh my bad" I said to myself and run back inside to put on my black dark born to give me the bad boy looks.

suddenly you can see me opening the door to the room where she was kept.... "what did we have here" I said while grinning like someone that won a lottery, the looks on her face was what I can't tall, it was both an angry and a surprised looks.
"what the hell is this, get me out of here" she shouted
"patient babe, that will be done if you get my question an answer" I reply her immediately
"okay come on with the question already" she fired back immediately
"okay sweet,you have to work in my Manson as my personal maid for one month"I reply
"you got to be kidding me,I can't do that" she said with an angry face
"okay then" I reply and bring out my iPad with a video of her mum tide against a chair with ties and sweat drowning down her face,
"please I will be you personal maid just let my mom out of this.she cried out with the reply immediately
"okay that's good,I want every of your necessary things to be in my Manson before noon tomorrow. I said Stanley before moving out, then I order one of the boys to release her
and also her mom......

I when back to my private Manson and do some walk out for a while, after that I take a shawer before moving upstairs to have a nap.

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘…Rose p o v๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ–ค

so after the incident earlier today I decided not to do anything crazy or else I will put my mom in another problem,so to avoid that I have no choice than to obey him.

I when home and told my mom everything and she was so sad that I will be living her, but I assure her that I will be visiting anytime I have the chance........

fast forward.......

you can see me standing and praising the alarm of the door to gain his attention (prosper)
suddenly the door open and it was nobody standing but the devil himself
"come in" he said without a smile on his face, I when in and he lead me up to show me my room before going back,
"OMG this is a paradise"I said lost fully while staring at the beauty in my front....
"come and get this out of my hands before you continue your day dreaming, is a file that contain you rules in this Manson"he said before moving back, soon I saw him from the window droving out,
"maybe he is going to school but this early"I said to myself
soon I started going through the file he gave to me,
1 do not look me in the eyes
2 I don't want to reach school before you
3 while making my coffee,you only have to put a spoonful of milk and one cub of sugar
4 maintain your distance with me
5 in class don't talk to me own less is necessary
6 don't flirt around me
failure to do so.......
"hahahahahahahaha"I Lough out loud on herring the last one...... after going through the file I left for the bathroom to take my bath after all the necessary things, I left for school.

fast forward......

on reaching the class, I did not have a sight of him(prosper) so I left for my seat and bring out my story book, while reading through I heard noice from the students on looking up what I saw left my mouth agape,,,,,,,,,,, prosper was standing in my front like and angel
"common what am I saying, angel my foot " I argue with my self......... .

T b c............
watch out for the next episode
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Upwork And Fiverr Ghostwriter For Hire!!! / WRITER'S BLOCK: A WRITER'S CURSE / Copywriter/content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.