Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo (10541 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Lady, Her Sister And Husband With Indian Hemp In Katsina / Man Stabs Friend Over N200 Indian hemp in Adamawa (Photo) / Men Transporting Bags Of Indian Hemp In Ogun Run Into Police Ambush. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20
The Operatives Of The Edo State Police Command have arrested a driver identified as Ifeanyi Okafor (42) with 11 wraps of Indian hemp and other drugs in the State.

Parading the suspects, the state Commissioner of Police, Funsho Adegboye, said the suspect was arrested by Operation Safer Highway while on stop and search along the Benin-Lagos Road on his was to deliver the drugs to someone in Onitsha, Anambra State.

He said, “The police intercepted Okafor’s vehicle and when a search was conducted on the vehicle, three well-conceived substances later found to be Indian hemp and other drugs were recovered from him.

"But upon thorough search of the vehicle, another eight wraps were found concealed inside the vehicle spare tyre bringing the total recovered drugs to 11 wraps.”

“The driver of the vehicle one Ifeanyi Okafor was arrested and he has confessed that he was asked to deliver the items to someone in Easter part of the country.

In an interview with journalists, the suspect who hails from Anambra State, said he was not aware of the content of the waybill.

The items was given to me as waybill to delivered to someone at Onitsha. The owner told me it was clothes and shoes inside the waybill.

“But on getting to Edo State, I discovered it was drugs when the police arrested my vehicle
” he said.

Source: https://dailytrust.com/police-arrest-driver-with-11-wraps-of-indian-hemp-in-edo/

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20
Let's Say No, To Crime, Because It Doesn't Pay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by Starboytwo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20
2nd self no bad.

As for the igbo, it's for the boys, it hurts nobody. I'd prefer arrest those budget padder

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:37pm On Mar 20
He got the drugs from the Chicago runaway drug criminal called Tilumbu.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by benuejosh: 12:38pm On Mar 20
Lol.

Na police suppose arrest people with indian hemp or na NDLEA

10 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by NuclearWinter: 12:38pm On Mar 20
Free ifenayi and his 11 wraps of weed.

He dindin do nuthin

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by Boogyman557: 12:38pm On Mar 20
Holly Gram cool My Nigga!!

What a real Nigga

Na this guy go de drive me..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20
NuclearWinter:
Free ifenayi and his 11 wraps of weed.

He dindin do nuthin

Why Do you say that?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by themanderon: 12:39pm On Mar 20
Is it the same Indian hemp that I see our security operatives smoking? We are just not serious inn this country.

15 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by kuboy: 12:40pm On Mar 20
This people with drugs them swear for una ni

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by NuclearWinter: 12:40pm On Mar 20
UDOKABESTLUV:

Why Do you say that?

In the spirit of whataboutism and Tinubulation , every man must chop by all means necessary .

This is according to the neurologically impaired Obidient clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by cenaman(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20
The yorubas has set him up.
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by NuclearWinter: 12:41pm On Mar 20
themanderon:
Is it the same Indian hemp that I see our security operatives smoking? We are just not serious inn this country.

Yes oh.
Ifeanyi must be freed.

Legalise weed .

It's a money maker and pacifier for this Tinubulation

Free Evans too will you are at it.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by Samuelif: 12:41pm On Mar 20
Make he Sha no go scot-free...

1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by NuclearWinter: 12:42pm On Mar 20
cenaman:
The yorubas has set him up.
This is a troll post .
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by NuclearWinter: 12:43pm On Mar 20
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Nigga!!

What a real Nigga

ImNa this guy go de drive me..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You know you will never amount to nothing shey?
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by richiemcgold: 12:43pm On Mar 20
There's no big deal in cannabis. Nigerians are just hypocritical; especially the so-called law enforcement agencies.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by AntiChristian: 12:45pm On Mar 20
Beware of Ganja waybill!

Don't trust anyone no matter how close!

He may be guilty or innocent!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by Higherthan: 12:46pm On Mar 20
And he'll be amongst those calling tinubu drug lord, while most of their brothers are in Asian prison waiting to be hanged

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by STEWpid(f): 12:47pm On Mar 20
Chai..

The young man is just a hustler locale; it shouldn't make the news!!

They should go after those robbing their future generations of their destiny.

This is bullshitticus!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by drimzsmoke(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20
Na only poor man dey suffer for this country, why not go after 9ice, Burnaboy, Seun Kuti, Oja daddy and the likes!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by Okete001(f): 12:51pm On Mar 20
Hehehe

Thank God it is not cocaine Ifeanyi Okafor carried as usual.

It’s Indian hemp this time.

NDLEA should just wipe him USB cord at the back of the neck and free him.

Shun drugs like cocaine, heroine, Indian hemps and the rest

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by chaarly(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20
Say no to drugs❌

Learn web development from the comfort of your home.
Visit:
www.codefussion.tech
To get started.
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20
So what exactly is his crime??....if our politicians like Wike won chill dem go use tax payers money buy whiskey, Glenfiddich, Brandy and Moet way cost millions..but poor man enter bush cut weed to use calm him head una go won kill am!.... Omoo which kin country person dey like dis!!!!?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by UnstableFC: 12:53pm On Mar 20
Okete001:
Hehehe

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine addict
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by hurryup123(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20
Abeg if person see tinubu for dream wetin e mean 😪😥
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by free2ryhme: 12:55pm On Mar 20
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by Atlantis585: 12:56pm On Mar 20
Only 11?
Abeg allow the man enjoy his stuff
Re: Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo by phemmie06(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20
The owner of the content and the intending receiver should be nabbed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Checkpoint Or Police Fraudpoint? / Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him / GEJ Told Metuh How To Share N400m –witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.