Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

CRYPTO: There are Only 3 Best Times to Buy and When to Take Profit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: There are Only 3 Best Times to Buy and When to Take Profit (434 Views)

Most Simplest Way To Calculate Stop Loss & Take Profit (crypto & Forex) / Copy Signal And Take Profit. / Take Profit - 100 Pips Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRYPTO: There are Only 3 Best Times to Buy and When to Take Profit by iLegendd(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20
There are only 3 best times to buy a coin

1. When it's not listed on CEX yet and it's not more than 100 Million MC and sometimes, not even more than 5 million MC and it has passed all the rug pull test.

2. When it's in extreme oversold in bear market and you know it's a great coin with a reputable team or big name CEOs or company.

3. When bloodbath happens to every coin in a bull market and there are only 5 green coins, especially stable coins, that are in green in all the coins on Binance Hot, Gainers, and Newly Listed section.

Bonus:

The 4th time to buy is only for those doing day trading and are using TA and news to long or short — professionals only.

Apart from these 4 times, any other time is too risky, but it may be worth it in the end. Afterall, in Heaven or Hell, there is no crypto needed.

It's just money. It's meant to be spent. Not all your money will be spent wisely no matter how stingy, frugal, smart, intelligent or wise you are, so accept losses without feeling like a loser because without it, you'll never have an intriguing relatable story to tell others when you decide to write a book about success and not giving up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: There are Only 3 Best Times to Buy and When to Take Profit by iLegendd(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20
When to take profit? Take profit only the day your coin pumped 100% or more in a day.

If it doesn't pump at least, 100% in one day, just act as if you've forgotten it as long as you bought it within those three best times to buy a coin.

It will keep increasing or decreasing in value, so leave it. But that day it pumped 100% or more, try to take some profit.

Every single coin, no matter how lazy they are, has a day they MUST pump at least 100% in a day or within 24 hours.

Some of these 24 hours can be split into 2 days. You know 12PM from Monday to 12PM Tuesday is 24 hours even though they're two days.

So, allow your coin to pump at least 100% in 24 hours. It may take months or years for this to happen, but it will surely happen as long as you bought it at the right time.

Yes, taking profit at resistance is also good, but the 100+% in a day pump is better just the same way buying at those 3 best times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: There are Only 3 Best Times to Buy and When to Take Profit by mindtricks: 1:46pm On Mar 20
iLegendd:

1. When it's not listed on CEX yet and it's not more than 100 Million MC and sometimes, not even more than 5 million MC and it has passed all the rug pull test.

2. When it's in extreme oversold in bear market and you know it's a great coin with a reputable team or big name CEOs or company.

3. When bloodbath happens to every coin in a bull market and there are only 5 green coins, especially stable coins, that are in green in all the coins on Binance Hot, Gainers, and Newly Listed section.

Bonus:

The 4th time to buy is only for those doing day trading and are using TA and news to long or short — professionals only.

Apart from these 4 times, any other time is too risky, but it may be worth it in the end. Afterall, in Heaven or Hell, there is no crypto needed.

It's just money. It's meant to be spent. Not all your money will be spent wisely no matter how stingy, frugal, smart, intelligent or wise you are, so accept losses without feeling like a loser because without it, you'll never have an intriguing relatable story to tell others when you decide to write a book about success and not giving up.

Re: CRYPTO: There are Only 3 Best Times to Buy and When to Take Profit by SuperOnyi: 4:42pm On Mar 20
shocked

When the money comes, I'll surely get into crypto.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: There are Only 3 Best Times to Buy and When to Take Profit by ibechris(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20
What can u say about Solana coin...I want to buy it for my children.

Us there future in it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: There are Only 3 Best Times to Buy and When to Take Profit by iLegendd(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20
ibechris:
What can u say about Solana coin...I want to buy it for my children.

Us there future in it?
Yes, but you should've bought it in bear market when it was 7-12 Dollars.

Now it's 150 to 200+ Dollars. So, I can't say, but it will still go up further and at the same time, in the next bear market, it will come down again.

You can look for other coins that haven't pumped. No, I can't help in that regard to avoid taking blames if it dumps.

If you want to hold the coin for years, then wait till 2026-2027 bear market to buy. If you'll close the trade this year or next, you can buy, else, wait till next bear market.

3 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: There are Only 3 Best Times to Buy and When to Take Profit by iLegendd(m): 10:58am On Apr 13
As long as you're trading with $100 and above, stay organized.

I divide my money into 3 places.

1. Careless money
2. Careful money
3. Backup money

From each of the options above, they're still subdivided. I won't go in details for now.

All I'm trying to say is: stay organized ahead of time even if you're trading with just $100. This small money can change your life if only you stay patient and organized.

Have 5 coins in mind you want to buy in each exchange. List them out and even put the price you wish to buy it, but don't buy it yet. It's just you being organized.

For someone like me who operates multiple exchanges, I have 5 specific coins I want to buy in each exchange and it's subject to change.

No exchange will exceed 5 coins. Anyone that does, it's a day trade and they'll be closed in few hours or days.

Go to your Appstore or Playstore and install any Mind Map app and arrange yourself ahead of another 5 green day.

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: There are Only 3 Best Times to Buy and When to Take Profit by tweakstar: 11:08am On Apr 16
iLegendd:

Bonus:

Thanks for this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make People Listen To You When You Talk / The Best Investment / 50% Salary Cut: Can Prices Of Things Or Salary Be Cut By 50%,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.