Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 (14058 Views)

Professor Wole Soyinka Turns 78 Today-a Poem For Wole Soyinka / Why Has Achebe Not Won Nobel Laureate? / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
chale:

john paul "some" not "we" not all wouldnt like to ask you what uve accomplished lipsrsealed
Expand your doubts smiley
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by HyeBits: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
@OkparaIgbo, sorry about that she is married to Folu Ogundimu.
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by chale(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
paul ill love to
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by lagcity(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
Hye-Bits:

@OkparaIgbo, sorry about that she is married to Folu Ogundimu.

shocked shocked shocked shocked the sharp Yoruba man don snatch am away from the okoro grin grin. kai, this is not looking good ooo. My SE brothers, una don fall hand seriously ooo.
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Afam4eva(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
What's the big deal in a Nigerian marrying a fellow Nigerian?
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Librate(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2011
good daughter of a good father we the igbo's are proud of you (NWANDO) and your papa(PROFF CHINUA ACHEBE). dont mind that your YORUBA husband who is not proud of OBJ & his daughter ETTEH
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Librate(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2011
Librate:

good daughter of a good father we the igbo's are proud of you ([color=#006600[b]]PROFF[/b][/color] NWANDO) and your papa(PROFF CHINUA ACHEBE). dont mind that your YORUBA husband who is not proud of OBJ & his daughter ETTEH
[/quote
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Funkymallam(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2011
Kudos girl.
And she is d last of the family. Wot a name!
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2011
afam4eva:

What's the big deal in a Nigerian marrying a fellow Nigerian?
no be deal
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by chinweub: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
Congrats to her , hope she assist other Nigerians into the university grin
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by FILEBE(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

why is it that the best always come from 'we' Igbo We are the best!!!!! smiley

wat are you implying now?
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by ajileko: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2011
the youngest full-rank professors in the prestigious University

How prestigious is MSU ? you mean in the class of MIT, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, don't think so
Just another state institution in the state of Michigan, I think.
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by OkparaIgbo: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2011
lagcity:

shocked shocked shocked shocked the sharp Yoruba man don snatch am away from the okoro grin grin. kai, this is not looking good ooo. My SE brothers, una don fall hand seriously ooo.

Hahaha im really Gobsmacked that the learned Yoruba men who are intelligent are abandoning the Yoruba women to come and seek refuge in OUR OMALICHA ADA-IGBO'S. Umu Ada abeg keep what ever you guys are doing up because it is very obvious that within 50years Yoruba women will be extinct and the world will breath a sigh of relief, !!  grin grin
Im sorry if i was too harsh but just had to say my view Yoruba women sorry but unless the attitude issue with you guys are sorted out then Ndo, !! cry cry tongue
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Ohaneze1: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
I keep wondering where are Soyenka's children? I know that they have all gone 'efulefu' like that one that gave them fake free education that took them 200yrs behind the rest of the country.
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by supereagle(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2011
She can only achieve that feat in the US, if she is in Naija,she will growgrey hair before she becomes one.
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Rgp92: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2011
Good job Achebe's Daughter and yoruba people grin Once more, we are the best.
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by ak47mann(m): 3:48am On Nov 16, 2011
"Knowledge become power only when we put it into use." , For I am posessed by a fever for knowledge, experience and creation."

prof achebe the world knows the power we possessed up their cheesy cheesy

Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 16, 2011
OkparaIgbo:

Hahaha im really Gobsmacked that the learned Yoruba men who are intelligent are abandoning the Yoruba women to come and seek refuge in OUR OMALICHA ADA-IGBO'S. Umu Ada abeg keep what ever you guys are doing up because it is very obvious that within 50years Yoruba women will be extinct and the world will breath a sigh of relief, !!  grin grin
!! cry cry tongue
what an a.s.s.holistic tribalist, pple lyk u r d problem of dis nation, don't go and beta ur lyf,u hear?nwando n folu r livin deres,
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 16, 2011
Cool, kinda happy that she is stepping in her father's shoes,
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 16, 2011
OkparaIgbo:

Hahaha im really Gobsmacked that the learned Yoruba men who are intelligent are abandoning the Yoruba women to come and seek refuge in OUR OMALICHA ADA-IGBO'S. Umu Ada abeg keep what ever you guys are doing up [size=18pt]because it is very obvious that within 50years Yoruba women will be extinct[/size] and the world will breath a sigh of relief, !!  grin grin
Im sorry if i was too harsh but just had to say my view Yoruba women sorry but unless the attitude issue with you guys are sorted out then Ndo, !! cry cry tongue

According to your logic, Igbo men will also go into extinction since your women are flocking towards Yoruba. And another flaw in your logic, a female child between them will be a Yoruba woman.

Just calm down when you're trying to grasp straws.
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 16, 2011
Beautiful successful women. She looks younger than 39, BTW

She's welcome to the Yoruba family.  kiss
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Konnektions146(m): 6:11am On Nov 16, 2011
Thats good.
Congratulations to her, making nigeria proud.
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Konnektions146(m): 6:13am On Nov 16, 2011
Thats good.
Congratulations to her, making nigeria proud.
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Redstone(m): 6:21am On Nov 16, 2011
Congrats Nwando that is a good one.
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by FEMARY1: 6:52am On Nov 16, 2011
Big Meat:

What Prof Achebe's daughter achieved is a good medal, far more better than a useless medal from the corrupt govenment of GEJ.

A big congratulation to the Achebe's family, for promoting Nigeria's image positively.
I concur hehe smiley

Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by unclenna(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2011
igbo kwenu
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by Diligence: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2011
An apple does not fall far d tree, a chip off the old block,
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by ak47mann(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2011
nwa AGU ada ata afifia,
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by oduasolja: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
igbo dummies . soo ur daughter become prof and we no go rest.
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by ak47mann(m): 2:56am On Nov 18, 2011
oduasolja:

igbo dummies . soo your daughter become prof and we no go rest.

shut up jealousy will eat your heart mumu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 by emmalezy(m): 12:36am On Jul 19, 2012
picture please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Punstars; Lets Play On Words. / Top 8 Greatest Famous Nigerian Heroes And Heroines Writers / Where Can I Download Mastery By Robert Greene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.