Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 (14702 Views)

Senate Passes Bills Establishing 3 Universities / Senate Passes Bill Abolishing HND/BSc Dichotomy / Senate Passes Bills To Establish City University, Auchi; Maritime University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by Bitterkolatea4: 4:10pm On Mar 20
Good one.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20
Basically, no more subsidized education...!

If university really catches your fancy, you either be made, ready to work while studying, or take a loan that you may end up paying back with interest for up to a decade or more.

For those of you that like to compare... Ask an average American how far.

Some of them are still paying back loans with interests close to 12 years after graduating.

Worst part in Naija... Better work no sure for you compared to those abroad.

So, University admissions are about to get really interesting. tongue

School na Scam squad will fly with this one... Time to start boycotting tertiary education.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by Abee79(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20
Imagine taking student loan and using it to feed your school husband, and up spilling over/withdrawn. You'll still pay the gbese! 🤣
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by blacknp(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20
SultanOfAbia:
As a yahoo boy, I love Nigerian Senators,
I feel like we have so much in common

Whenever I see how these men scam Nigerians on a daily. It motivates me to bill my clients more and more..

Infact, I will go into politics, because yahoo boy and a senator are the same.
I really pray I become a senator
I will loot the whole country, Abacha sef go shock grin grin
Nonsensical Nonsense.
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by GenFunction: 4:14pm On Mar 20
Mttchew,they'll ask u to bring ur mother's jamb as requirement for the loan.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by Nakuza(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20
I just hope this is not a reactive measure or better still to cover the issue of budget padding exposed by Senator Ningin?
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20
What is the content of the student loan? What is the repayment mode? I hope they will make all this public and the process of application for all students in our higher institutions will be open and transparent..
May God bless Nigeria!
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by wman(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20
Hope this won't be an excuse to increase the school fees by an insane rate.
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by Donedeal1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20
Jagaban is firing from all cylinders

Asiwaju please ride on

Almighty God, got your back.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20
Just come and shoot me

angry
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by Is04970: 4:27pm On Mar 20
richard870:
Everything about these guys revolves around loans just to siphone public funds.....smh
Na talk be this?
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20
Bitterkolatea4:
Good one.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

Can a rich girl date a poor guy?
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by Tareq1105: 4:29pm On Mar 20
SultanOfAbia:

Whenever I see how these men scam Nigerians on a daily. It motivates me to bill my clients more and more..

Your intention is evil and that's the more reason why God would not allow you to get there.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by Shikena(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20
Over to the naysayers.
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by Terrahawk: 4:35pm On Mar 20
Great development 😃😁, fantastic news, well done to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. There's a bright future ahead for the country. One step at a time. Onwards and upwards.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by Terrahawk: 4:38pm On Mar 20
The student loan is not compulsory and since it's means tested as well, in reality, only about 20% of students will have access to the funded. It's used in a lot of developed countries. People have to understand this. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by ElSudani: 4:38pm On Mar 20
God bless Asiwaju of Africa.
Nigeria o ni baje.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20
post=129023064:

Gibberish and out of point totally.
Nothing to contribute to the good topic.
But just ranting bla bla bla.....

Gibberish

Until you become his client your eye go clear
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by iramure(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20
Rufai oseni will no like this..

3 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20
Consumers economy..u borrow money to fund students loan! And to feed our greedy politicians
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by AngelicBeing: 4:41pm On Mar 20
SultanOfAbia:

Hian, l agree with you that the SIN - a - Tors are yahoo working boys raised to power 1000 shocked

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by ravensckar(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20
post=129023064:

Gibberish and out of point totally.
Nothing to contribute to the good topic.
But just ranting bla bla bla.....

Gibberish
Mr. Man, go and look for job nau. 8 years you defended your 'darling daddy' now you're here singing Tinubu's praises again. Are you under a spell or something?
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by tfelicityk(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20
Congratulations to the potential beneficiaries...
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by morgstreme: 5:03pm On Mar 20
SultanOfAbia:

Bloody Local Retrograde!

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by morgstreme: 5:04pm On Mar 20
richard870:
Everything about these guys revolves around loans just to siphone public funds.....smh

To all those who mentioned me with insults, especially MANNA...its either you all have zero intuition to decipher a ruse or you guys are simply paid to launder images of these corrupt political cr00ks

You are such a useless unintelligent urchin .

God forbid brainless thing!

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by morgstreme: 5:05pm On Mar 20
rinzaugustine:
Where will the money to fund it come from because I have not seen any money allocated before the Act was passed. I hope it doesn’t end up as tissue paper like other Acts before it like one that mandates doctors to treat gunshot victims before police report had not been implemented in any Nigerian hospital till date and most recently the electoral act of 2022 which made mandatory electronic voting and transmission of results compulsory but as we all know Mahmoud not only broke that law but treated it like tissue paper thrown into a latrine and nothing happened, in fact appeal and supreme courts sealed the illegality by opining that it’s it not mandatory to follow acts /laws made by National Assembly the legislative body entrusted by the constitution to make laws for the country…smh..so to a discerning observer, all these is for tinubu to buy time and give his Agbado supporters hope where there is none and continue in his cluelessness and abysmal failure

What do you know and what do you care, ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by morgstreme: 5:06pm On Mar 20
socialmediaman:
Our job as citizens is to hold government accountable

Knowing that this same government announced the removal of fuel subsidy while still paying subsidy till date, we have to observe this act closely until it is implemented and students can access the loans

Nobody is paying any SUBSIDY today...

Show us the receipts and stop being illiterate..
Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by morgstreme: 5:09pm On Mar 20
Megabig:
A country without a real database, this is another looting spree

slowpoke!

NIN is good database..

BVN is good database..

Your NCC has good source of database .

Stop living in the past or letting others think for you..

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by BigDawsNet: 5:16pm On Mar 20
Congratulations too the potential beneficiary

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 by LordIsaac(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20
It is when it comes to paying back the true nature of the Nigerian will show…and the system would be blamed for wanting to demand accountability!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Medical School In Nigeria / What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? / Federal Unity Schools Strike Has Been Called Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.