Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why Yahoo Boys And Girls Will Make Heaven — Pastor (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Yahoo Boys And Girls Will Make Heaven — Pastor (Video) (502 Views)

EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Yahoo Boys And Girls Will Make Heaven — Pastor (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20

Re: Why Yahoo Boys And Girls Will Make Heaven — Pastor (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20
2 Timothy 4:3-4 ( NLT)
For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear.

They will reject the truth and chase after myths.

Dont let anyone Confuse or Deceive you in the Name of religious title or long speeches.

Heaven is not a joke
Nobody makes Heaven by Luck
No robber , thief or evil doer will make Heaven.
If you Desire Heaven, You Must be Born -again.
You Must REPENT from your sins, BELIEVE and SURRENDER to the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST.

Heaven is a Prepared place for Prepared people.

Heaven is Real
Hell is Real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahoo Boys And Girls Will Make Heaven — Pastor (Video) by VinnyBaba: 9:29pm On Mar 20
I am seeing "The first YAHOO Boy in the Bible.".

Who is he? 🤔
Re: Why Yahoo Boys And Girls Will Make Heaven — Pastor (Video) by kestolove95(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20
My yahoo friend Don borrow money from me tire... Everyday na I go soon collect na him I dey hear..
Re: Why Yahoo Boys And Girls Will Make Heaven — Pastor (Video) by Breatheon: 9:43pm On Mar 20
Ok. Note taken
Re: Why Yahoo Boys And Girls Will Make Heaven — Pastor (Video) by shagasha: 10:58am On Mar 21
Righteousness2:

Dont let anyone Confuse or Deceive you in the Name of religious title or long speeches.

Heaven is not a joke
Nobody makes Heaven by Luck
No robber , thief or evil doer will make Heaven.
If you Desire Heaven, You Must be Born -again.
You Must REPENT from your sins, BELIEVE and SURRENDER to the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST.

Heaven is a Prepared place for Prepared people.

Heaven is Real
Hell is Real

Oga Righteousness what you said is in the Bible and the Truth but no human being is in a position to say that Mr, A is an armed robber so he won't make Heaven or Miss B is a prostitute therefore she won't make Heaven. Someone may be a thief but you don't know what goes on in his mind. What am I saying, "preach The Gospel and leave the decision of who goes to Heaven or Hell to God" because He is The Righteous Judge and He knows our motives.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Why Yahoo Boys And Girls Will Make Heaven — Pastor (Video) by dododawa1: 10:10am On Mar 22
Inside life
Re: Why Yahoo Boys And Girls Will Make Heaven — Pastor (Video) by Akpabio22: 1:05pm On Mar 22
As for religion it's the greatest deserter that happened to black man. Here in Nigeria our politicians and religion is the real devil in Nigeria. Imagine praying to God to touch the heart of this fraud politicians for good heart. Some are even fasting for faulty transformer to be working that there is a witch behind it.
Re: Why Yahoo Boys And Girls Will Make Heaven — Pastor (Video) by marlow1962(m): 9:38am On Mar 23
Where is the lie there.

kestolove95:
My yahoo friend Don borrow money from me tire... Everyday na I go soon collect na him I dey hear..
It's not always rossy for some. While some makes it big within a short period of time, some receive little or nothing for the main time, but every hustler (be it anything you are doing), has a pay day.

(1) (Reply)

US Links Rising B’haram Attacks To Elections / Niger Vows To End Boko Haram Attacks / Man, 65, Two Others In Court For Alleged Raping 10-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.