Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl (8898 Views)

Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / Imo Police Parade Kidnappers, Traditional Ruler, Native Doctor, Pastor, Others / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by NaijaCover(m): 6:10am On Mar 21
The Imo State Police Command has arrested three men for allegedly raping a yet-to-be-identified 12-year-old girl and infecting her with sexually transmitted disease in the state.

The Suspects include Joseph Onyema, aged 35; Uzoma Nwanoreze, aged 30; and Eberechukwu Nwosu, aged 43.

When contacted the state Police Public Relations Officer, Okye Henry, confirmed the incident to our correspondent.

Henry said the results of the investigation showed that the suspects had multiple instances of unlawful carnal knowledge of the child, which resulted in the young girl suffering severe virginal damage and contracting a sexually transmitted disease.

He noted that the victim is undergoing intensive medical attention at the hospital, and after a covert investigation is finished, the suspects will face justice.

He urged Imo State residents to assist the police in their fight against sexual offences such as defilement and rape, adding that this kind of social threat is abhorrent and that anyone who engages in it will be held accountable by the law.

He stated, “Detectives of the Imo State Police Command, through painstaking and diligent investigations, arrested three suspects, namely Joseph Onyema, ‘m’, 35 years old; Uzoma Nwanoreze, ‘m’, 30 years old; and Eberechukwu Nwosu, ‘m’, 43 years old, for allegedly defiling a 12-year-old girl (name withheld).

“Investigation revealed that the suspects had unlawful carnal knowledge of the minor on different occasions, inflicting serious virginal injuries on the young girl and infecting her with a sexually transmitted disease.

“The victim is currently receiving intense medical care at the hospital, while the suspects will certainly have their day in court upon completion of a discreet investigation.

“The Commissioner of Police Imo State Command, CP Aboki Danjuma, calls on the well-meaning residents of Imo State to support the police in the onslaught against defilement, rape, and other sexually related crimes in the state. He affirmed that such a societal menace is utterly condemnable, and perpetrators will be made to face the wrath of the law.”

Source: https://punchng.com/imo-police-arrest-three-for-alleged-rape-of-12-year-old-girl/

4 Likes

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by NaijaCover(m): 6:11am On Mar 21
Wetin This Three Guy's Gain In This EVIL Deeds

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Jennyclay(f): 6:15am On Mar 21
Oh no!! These wild animals at it again cry

Imagine the life time damage and trauma they have caused the young girl cry

I wish the court could just sentence these animals to death ASAP but they won’t, rather they will clap for them and treat them like a celebrity! undecided

Nonsense country!!

I hate men!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17am On Mar 21
ONE bullet to the back of the head (of each of these demons), no questions asked!

9 Likes

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Puss360(f): 6:54am On Mar 21
Hmm... Na wa o...
Parents has a very important role to play km raising their kids...
Born very few, and make sure at anytime of the day, know the whereabouts of your child...
It is very important..
Always be vigilant...
Molesters are always on the prowl...

5 Likes

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Chukwuka319(m): 7:16am On Mar 21
Sexual predators are everywhere these days, even in churches, schools, not to talk of the immediate home environment.
Parents should be very vigilant of the movements, whereabouts and association of their children especially the girls.
Many men are worse than animals.
If you notice that a fully grown man is getting too close to your young daughter,mount a strict vigilance .
Though the closeness might be harmless, you must nevertheless mount a strict vigilance.
Humans are unpredictable.
During my NYSC in Niger state,an Igbo woman contracted me to hold home lessons for her daughters and two sons.
One day as I was teaching the girls first outside the building, the mother stylishly came outside and sat on the edge of the front corridor floor.
At once I knew she was being watchful eye on her daughters and I was glad she had that in her awareness.
If all mothers and fathers can exercise such vigilance on their children in the home environment,a lot of sexual molestation cases occuring in the victims home in the hands of lessons teachers, electricians,plumbers,carpenters,mechanics would be forestalled.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by phemmie06(m): 7:22am On Mar 21
Why asking them to face back? Let their manh00d be cut and cooked then feed ir with fish or dog

5 Likes

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Westerhoffe(m): 7:22am On Mar 21
Not again!

What's this now?

Even a 43 years old?
What is so good about this thing that people commit crimes for it?

Let them face the consequences of their actions.

See as that ome even big!
Imagine the kind of 'weapon of mass destruction' he would have unleashed on the little girl!

This is shamelessness honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Duelee: 7:22am On Mar 21
They should thoroughly investigate this o before handling them jail terms. ..

In the other news: I'm presently buying LinkedIn accounts. WhatsApp 09..025-70..33-66
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by AntiChristian: 7:25am On Mar 21
cool

Make them use Shari'a judge them!

100 lashes and banishment for unmarried rapists!

Married rapists na to stone them to death!
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:25am On Mar 21
What are they waiting for to kill them all!
Its time the rape of minors and rapists are brought to limelight...a capital punishment is needed now and it can only be death by hanging!

Let justice prevail!

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Shedrack777: 7:26am On Mar 21
the youngest among them is 30years old. but they want to enjoy unripe kuntus

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Triangles1(m): 7:26am On Mar 21
If it's not ritual how much is Olosh........

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by chopnaira: 7:27am On Mar 21
Cut off their balls
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by bestman09(m): 7:27am On Mar 21
But how can a 12 year old girl be so sexually active and promiscuous? Her upbringing is very faulty. This is a rape case because of the age of the girl and not because she was forced. The report said that the has been enjoying the act hence the multiple times.

The randy men are also shameless and should be dealt with severally. What is in a 12 year old that will attract a man? Even if she is the one enticing them

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Shedrack777: 7:29am On Mar 21
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! These wild animals at it again cry

Imagine the life time damage and trauma they have caused the young girl cry

I wish the court could just sentence these animals to death ASAP but they won’t, rather they will clap for them and treat them like a celebrity! undecided

I hate men!!
on a serious note, drop your account let me send you 85k. but i'm a man o.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Coconunu(m): 7:29am On Mar 21
Make we reason am also
If truly dis three guys Bleep the 12 year old .
I no sure say the girl go dey alive and also
Police for no allow them to back the camera,
They are just suspect that's all

3 Likes

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by superCleanworks(m): 7:31am On Mar 21
very good
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by maasoap(m): 7:32am On Mar 21
All these big men on a 12 year old girl steadily? May God protect our young girls. Rape scare is every parent's nightmare
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by mbahdi(m): 7:32am On Mar 21
Castrate dem

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by superintendents(m): 7:32am On Mar 21
Shedrack777:
on a serious note, drop your account let me send you 85k. but i'm a man o.
why not send it to me that need am pass

I remain loyal
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by maasoap(m): 7:35am On Mar 21
Coconunu:
Make we reason am also
If truly dis three guys Bleep the 12 year old .
I no sure say the girl go dey alive

It was a constant thing. Dey don destroy that girl one way or the other.

and also
Police for no allow them to back the camera,
They are just suspect that's all
People have been criticising police over the years for letting suspects face camera. They are still suspect until court finds them guilty
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Noniblaq(m): 7:35am On Mar 21
Make men Dey try get sense na
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Tonytonex(m): 7:36am On Mar 21
post=129030372:

Source: https://punchng.com/imo-police-arrest-three-for-alleged-rape-of-12-year-old-girl/
why did you put someone's else pictures.
You won't tell me that those grown up men there are they ones that rape a 12-year-old girl.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Goodlady(f): 7:36am On Mar 21
Cut their prîck!
If many prîcks has been sliced all these radarada ll not be re occuring.
If I should become CJN lasan, Nigerian men ll smell pepper. Especially wife abusers, rapists & corrupt politicians!

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by brainpulse: 7:37am On Mar 21
Too bad
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by maasoap(m): 7:38am On Mar 21
Chukwuka319:
Sexual predators are everywhere these days, even in churches, schools, not to talk of the immediate home environment.
Parents should be very vigilant of the movements, whereabouts and association of their children especially the girls.
Many men are worse than animals.
If you notice that a fully grown man is getting too close to your young daughter,mount a strict vigilance .
Though the closeness might be harmless, you must nevertheless mount a strict vigilance.
Humans are unpredictable.
During my NYSC in Niger state,an Igbo woman contracted me to hold home lessons for her daughters and two sons.
One day as I was teaching the girls first outside the building, the mother stylishly came outside and sat on the edge of the front corridor floor.
At once I knew she was being watchful eye on her daughters and I was glad she had that in her awareness.
If all mothers and fathers can exercise such vigilance on their children in the home environment, a lot of sexual molestation cases occuring in the victims home in the hands of lessons teachers, electricians,plumbers,carpenters,mechanics would be forestalled.

Including visiting relatives and family members

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by zoghys: 7:38am On Mar 21
post=129030378:
Wetin This Three Guy's Gain In This EVIL Deeds

jail term
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by themanderon: 7:38am On Mar 21
Why aren't they showing the faces of the devils?
Re: Imo Police Arrest Three For Alleged Rape Of 12-Year-Old Girl by Zico5(m): 7:38am On Mar 21
I don't know what these people really enjoy from Rape. You destroy great destiny cos of 2 minutes pleasure. Maybe some of the are ignorant to know that minimum sentence for rape is 7 years. Wasted generation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Jailed For Human Trafficking (Photos) / Sen Barigha-amange's Daughter Kidnapped In Port Harcourt / Female Student Bathed With Acid. Pure wickedness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.