Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks (3939 Views)

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / Benjamin Ezeukwe: Police Arrests Man Behind Dangote Cement Price Slash Scam / Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by Spectators: 10:14am On Mar 21
Why we killed 17 soldiers in Deltan community,  young man behind killings speaks (VIDEO)

No fewer than 16 Nigerian soldiers reportedly killed while on a peace keeping mission to douse clashes between two communities in the South-South state of Delta penultimate Thursday.

Following this development, a young man has released video claiming he is a youth from one of the warring community in the state.

According to the man who didn't mention his name in the video presently trending online, the two communities namely Otuama and Okoloba are having land dispute.

He said: "this video is my last video doing concerning Otuama and Okoloba fight. The two communities get issue, Ijaw people from Otuama used army to carry 3 people and they were all slaughtered.

"The day the soldiers were killed, they came to carry our community leaders and youths knew once the community leaders were captured, they will be powerless".

He said that was reason the youths attacked and killed the soldiers. He added that his father was a retired army officer who died last year and he has lost six of his people to the fight. He therefore dared Federal Government to declare him wanted after doing the video.

At least three of the suspects who killed the 17 officers and men of 181 Amphibious Battalion, Nigerian Army, Otuama, Delta State, last Thursday, have been arrested.

https://youtube.com/shorts/RKTD_-InJTU?si=WT_4RAwIs5n6etU5

https://spectatorsng.com/why-we-killed-17-soldiers-in-deltan-community-young-man-behind-killings-speaks-video/

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by ldige: 10:16am On Mar 21
I pity for this one. This is how he ended his lye of earth. BT where the video

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by MaziObinnaokija: 10:21am On Mar 21
angry
Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by TimJamesNSK042: 10:24am On Mar 21
This guy sounds like he has nothing to loose after losing his father & six of his people.. Hmmm make we kukuma leave matter for mathaias cos no be today land disputes dey chop peoples head, something wey we go leave behind thereafter. Igbos call it "Nzogbu~nzogbu enyi mba enyi". So, help us GOD!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by Aboks(m): 10:24am On Mar 21
He should be sent to abuja if u know u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by mogbeyiteren: 11:10am On Mar 21
Why is Tompolo's name omitted from what is reported here. You guys are just distorting information. Tompolo is the cause of the problem in those communities

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by shoodboi2: 11:21am On Mar 21
False headline

I watched the video elsewhere. He only provided clarification about what happened and never said they killed the soldiers.

He said it was a land issue between the Ijaws and their people. The Ijaws are involved in bunkering and usually contract soldiers to provide them with security.

The soldiers got involved in the land issue because of their bunkering parole with the Ijaws and kidnapped and killed three people from their community.

The soldiers later returned, requesting a meeting with the community leaders, before trying to take the community leaders away. The community refused, leading to the crises.

That said, I still struggle to understand how 16 soldiers were killed that easily. Even bandits usually don't kill that many soldiers at a go.

So who exactly killed those soldiers, what weapons do they have, and under what circumstances?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by Caramia2020(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21
My initial comment was deleted, it's like there's an attempt to cover up the reality on ground but we are aware that the soldiers went there illegally n they are biased due to their involvement in oil bunkering.

14 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by Caramia2020(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21
shoodboi2:
False headline

I watched the video elsewhere. He only provided clarification about what happened and never claimed they killed soldiers.

He said it was a land issue between the Ijaws and their people. The Ijaws are involved in bunkering and usually contract soldiers to provide them with security.
I said it that the soldiers were bias n their activities were illegal. Although it has happened but the soldiers got what they deserve because they are not neutral due their involvement in the oil bunkering.
The soldiers got involved in the land issue because of their bunkering parole with the Ijaws and kidnapped and killed three people from their community.

The soldiers later returned, requesting a meeting with the community leaders, before trying to take the community leaders away. The community refused, leading to the crises.

That said, I still struggle to understand how 16 soldiers were killed that easily. Even bandits usually don't kill that many soldiers at a go.

So who exactly killed those soldiers, what weapons do they have, and under what circumstances?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by Chukwuka319(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21
They are beginning to confess one by one. Justice shall catch up with all of them.
Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by Emetex22(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21
TimJamesNSK042:
This guy sounds like he has nothing to loose after losing his father & six of his people.. Hmmm make we kukuma leave matter for mathaias cos no be today land disputes dey chop peoples head, something wey we go leave behind thereafter. Igbos call it "Nzogbu~nzogbu enyi mba enyi". So, help us GOD!
Always looking for ways to mention Igbo, I hope your erection has been satisfied, Igbo living rent free in your rotten brain

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by mogbeyiteren: 12:43pm On Mar 21
Caramia2020:
My initial comment was deleted, it's like there's an attempt to cover up the reality on ground but we are aware that the soldiers went there illegally n they are biased due to their involvement in oil bunkering.
Nairaland is hiding fact; they are scared of sanction

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by jumper524(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21
Youth in community killed the soldiers because they came to arrest the youth leader?
They didn't just kill them, they beheaded them and harvested their organs.
Besides high ranking officers to the point of lt conel won't be involved in arrest of individuals.
They went there for peace keeping and that's the only reason top officers were involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by SouthSouth1914: 2:34pm On Mar 21
shoodboi2:
False headline

I watched the video elsewhere. He only provided clarification about what happened and never said they killed the soldiers.

When I said from the beginning that those soldiers killed were rogues! Everyone came for my head! Haha

Nigerian soldiers and their quest for criminality is undeniable!

6 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by richiemcgold: 2:38pm On Mar 21
All I can see in all this brouhaha is karma
Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by TheBillyonaire: 2:51pm On Mar 21
Are we saying that Soldiers are complicit in oil bunkering?
Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by crestedaguiyi: 3:52pm On Mar 21
Since when did it become army duty to settle community matter, even DSS has been told not to interfere again.

6 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21
Naija and fake News. He did not say he was among the fighters in the video. He only explained the reason for the fight. Abi is it not the same video?

5 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by id4sho(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21
Wetin concern Army with land dispute. It's a pure civil affair, Police are warned from involving themselves in civil cases and rather forward such to the courts.

The truth is gradually coming out.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by id4sho(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21
jumper524:
Youth in community killed the soldiers because they came to arrest the youth leader?
They didn't just kill them, they beheaded them and harvested their organs.
Besides high ranking officers to the point of lt conel won't be involved in arrest of individuals.
They went there for peace keeping and that's the only reason top officers were involved.
It's a civil case, Police avoid land issues too. Police forward such cases to court. Bribery, corruption and intimidation at play here
Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by henrimoto(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21
shoodboi2:
False headline

...Leave this people o, They ( The uhrobohs) understand some Acts of war that are beyond the physical weapons.

And again, na their home ground them dey. Ha, leave those people with otumokpo o. Otumokpo dey pass Otumokpo.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by Gadafii: 5:35pm On Mar 21
Army wey supposed go dey rescue kidnapped school children in the north are involved in oil bunkering and land tussle in the south

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by Bongadu: 5:49pm On Mar 21
mogbeyiteren:
Nairaland is hiding fact; they are scared of sanction

By the time DSS pick you up from ya brown roof you go know werin day sup
Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21
TheBillyonaire:
Are we saying that Soldiers are complicit in oil bunkering?
Good morning!
cool
Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by Emmabyte: 8:11pm On Mar 21
Nairaland is a fake ass forum how can you say he is behind the killings is that what he told you rubbish headline

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by peleson1: 8:39pm On Mar 21
shoodboi2:
False headline

Don't compare Niger Delta militants to the terrorists in the he north.

My prayer is that peace should return and may the soul of the departed rest in peace .

It's not easy really

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by Preciousnobel2: 8:58pm On Mar 21
What do we call this? Activism or foolishness and arrogance?
Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21
Spectators:
Why we killed 17 soldiers in Deltan community,  young man behind killings speaks (VIDEO)

No fewer than 16 Nigerian soldiers reportedly killed while on a peace keeping mission to douse clashes between two communities in the South-South state of Delta penultimate Thursday.

Following this development, a young man has released video claiming he is a youth from one of the warring community in the state.

According to the man who didn't mention his name in the video presently trending online, the two communities namely Otuama and Okoloba are having land dispute.

He said: "this video is my last video doing concerning Otuama and Okoloba fight. The two communities get issue, Ijaw people from Otuama used army to carry 3 people and they were all slaughtered.

"The day the soldiers were killed, they came to carry our community leaders and youths knew once the community leaders were captured, they will be powerless".

He said that was reason the youths attacked and killed the soldiers. He added that his father was a retired army officer who died last year and he has lost six of his people to the fight. He therefore dared Federal Government to declare him wanted after doing the video.

At least three of the suspects who killed the 17 officers and men of 181 Amphibious Battalion, Nigerian Army, Otuama, Delta State, last Thursday, have been arrested.

https://spectatorsng.com/why-we-killed-17-soldiers-in-deltan-community-young-man-behind-killings-speaks-video/
Op you are very wicked, don't implicate that guy, I watched the video on TikTok, he never claimed he's among the killers, he just narrate what happened

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by mogbeyiteren: 10:56pm On Mar 21
Bongadu:

By the time DSS pick you up from ya brown roof you go know werin day sup
am currently in Okuama, tell dem to come find me
Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by Alebros: 12:23pm On Mar 31
This is very cruelly misleading. The young man never claimed he or any Otuama persons killed the soldiers. These kinds of deliberately distorting threads must not be allowed in a forum of intellectuals
Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by holluwizzy: 1:58pm On Mar 31
There is a lot hidden in the south.

If u re in power you will know.

Spectators:

Re: Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Deltan Community,  Young Man Behind Killings Speaks by okoroemeka(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04
shoodboi2:
False headline

all I know is that the soldiers mission is clandestine and shady,this is a business meeting gone wrong and oil bunkering is in the middle of the mess

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS / See Photos Of Cultist Shot Dead This Evening In Delta State By Rival Cult Group / Teacher Bags 10 Years In Jail For Having Sex With 12-year-old Student 3 Times...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.