Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online (38432 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Coldfire0708: 1:40pm On Mar 21
As for me, never did fancy all that fakeness, a woman remains a beauty rocking all back, afro and normal hair do. Not that smelling trash with little value input. Some chicks resemble village masquerade, fake nail, fake eye lashes, face hair, fake yarsh, fake breast, fake prick go soon be follow come... The entity wey do them no be here.

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by themanderon: 1:55pm On Mar 21
God gave her natural hair she used her money to buy disease. The story of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by microgiant: 2:02pm On Mar 21
zagorakis:
She can only deceive the gullible, not me and my people.
Molluscs contagiosum is an STD in adults.

true

Molluscum can spread from one person to another by sexual contact. Many, but not all, cases of molluscum in adults are caused by sexual contact.
https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/molluscum-contagiosum/transmission.html

One on this thread is even claiming infection by peeing in the bush

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by makavalley(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21
Morbeta11:

Woman: Molluscum Contagiosum..

Odumeje: Molocom costogsom....

Hahahahaha ! How did you come up with this ?🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Tealcrestmedia(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21
Some of those hairs are harvested off dead people, we just need to be careful with a lot of things.

Check my signature for affordable data.
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by makavalley(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21
geezville86:

haha….this!
The thought of what this would sound like got me reeling in laughter.

Ordinary hemorrhoid….bros dey ask say, hemoloid, who molo it?

Imagine am naw oooo🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by virginchaser(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:
If I buy clothes, I dey wash before wearing.
As a woman, our skins are so open to infections. Cos piss dey catch you and you decide to quickly branch a nearby bush to pee can give you a terrible toilet infection and itching you can treat for months.
May healings touch her.

Last year I recalled the sorry state of the toilet of immigration office of a state witheld. Looking at the toilet alone wanted to give me infection.
So my advise for all is to clean, wash or sundry items before putting on the body.

I v seenany being diagnosed with toilet infection from peeing on bush or floor of quiet places. The possibility is the that, the floor or bush might v been contaminated.

Possible reason some women stand, divide red Sea before allowing the dam to flow.
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Sijo01(f): 2:44pm On Mar 21
Damm!
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by BuyMeBanger: 2:53pm On Mar 21
I'm glad I'm not the only that thought they would see something much worse based off that medical term, she's still pretty.
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by BRATISLAVA: 3:01pm On Mar 21
It also made her nose swell?

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Majatechworks: 3:05pm On Mar 21
Obierika:
The word mulluscum if from the word mollusc which refers to creatures with shells, I was actually expecting to see the pic of a lady who has started transforming into a snail or crab grin

If you say you no go laff, Na lie.
How you ppl think of this responses still dey baffle me.😂😂😂🤩

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Postinor: 3:24pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:
As a woman, our skins are so open to infections. Cos piss dey catch you and you decide to quickly branch a nearby bush to pee can give you a terrible toilet infection and itching you can treat for months.
May healings touch her.

Last year I recalled the sorry state of the toilet of immigration office of a state witheld. Looking at the toilet alone wanted to give me infection.
So my advise for all is to clean, wash or sundry items before putting on the body.

I v seenany being diagnosed with toilet infection from peeing on bush or floor of quiet places. The possibility is the that, the floor or bush might v been contaminated.
dirty girl,why are you peeing in a bush
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Procashtips(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:
May healings touch her.

I v seen many being diagnosed with toilet infection from peeing on bush or floor of quiet places. The possibility is the that, the floor or bush might v been contaminated.
A little opening of the vagina can make a woman to get infection. It's a very sensitive part of the female body.

Na to remove am touch ground. Ask ya mom or sisters.

Are you a woman?
See his head like gonorrhea

We still do and it's still not safe. Imagine having drops of pee on your undies when you are in a place without water. Best solution is to try and pee well before leaving home to places without good toilet.

Lie say you never do shut out before?

Oh I now see why you attract infections. grin
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by JayVicky: 3:52pm On Mar 21
Why does the infection sound like an Harry Potter spell? grin
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by 82man: 4:01pm On Mar 21
Congratulations to her
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Goodlady(f): 4:23pm On Mar 21
Procashtips:

Oh I now see why you attract infections. grin
All women must v contacted one infection or the other in their lifetime including ya mama.

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Exceed15: 4:31pm On Mar 21
Rubbish
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Procashtips(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:

All women must v contacted one infection or the other in their lifetime including ya mama.

You're the one contracting infections from bushes.

Seems you don't have a mother or never had motherly love while growing up.

It's a pity though, God knows best.

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Goodlady(f): 4:48pm On Mar 21
Procashtips:

You're the one contracting infections from bushes.

Seems you don't have a mother or never had motherly love while growing up.

It's a pity though, God knows best.
Ya mama don carry infection before. When you were twisting my post, shey you no know say ya mama too don carry am ni. It's our women nature is and that's why we don't use anyhow toilet.
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Procashtips(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:

Ya mama don carry infection before. When you were twisting my post, shey you no know say ya mama too don carry am ni. It's our women nature is and that's why we don't use anyhow toilet.

I asked you a simple question but because you are yet to heal from a childhood trauma, you started salivating like someone bitten by a lunatic dog.

Because you also lack motherly love or never had a mother in the first place, you started playing in the mud thinking I'd join you there.

Simple question: How do you contract infections from urinating in a bushy environment when it's not like you're going to allow any part of the bush touch your vagina or whatsoever?

Or is it because I used the word Vagina?

Would it have been okay by you if I was asking you this question using the exact words above in the hospital wearing a white overall?

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by egharevba72047: 6:57pm On Mar 21
OkOk...
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Goodlady(f): 7:50pm On Mar 21
Procashtips:

Simple question: How do you contract infections from urinating in a bushy environment when it's not like you're going to allow any part of the bush touch your vagina or whatsoever?
The vagina is very sensitive and any opening of it in an area that has bacteria can cause infection. You don't know who has gone to pee on the spot you are to open ya yansh and there arr other germs or bacteria on the floor, in thr air etc. Bush na public so anything can be there.
Hope I v answered you properly?

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Procashtips(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:

The vagina is very sensitive and any opening of it in an area that has bacteria can cause infection. You don't know who has gone to pee on the spot you are to open ya yansh and there arr other germs or bacteria on the floor, in thr air etc. Bush na public so anything can be there.
Hope I v answered you properly?

Thank you.

The only way out is to pee into a container when you're in public if you're so afraid of what's out there.

It's not healthy to hold pee for too long, would have suggested that.
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Goodlady(f): 8:28pm On Mar 21
Procashtips:

Thank you.

The only way out is to pee into a container when you're in public if you're so afraid of what's out there.

It's not healthy to hold pee for too long, would have suggested that.
Na to dey try hold ya pee o. And you may be lucky to see a good toilet. But no toilet is as neat as my home toilet cos na me dey wash am myself dey use am alone.
If it's go carry container, na what size?
You can't always be carrying it. How do you dispose it in some tooshed up areas?
Maybe if one ll be taking small, small water and not drink too much liquid when going out.
The case just get kleg

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Sapasenator: 8:32pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:

Na to dey try hold ya pee o. And you may be lucky to see a good toilet. But no toilet is as neat as my home toilet cos na me dey wash am myself dey use am alone.
You can't always be carrying it. How do you dispose it in some tooshed up areas?
Maybe if one ll be taking small, small water and not drink too much liquid when going out.
The case just get kleg

This is an emergency pee bottle for women. It can come quite handy!

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Goodlady(f): 8:39pm On Mar 21
Sapasenator:

Thank you. This is actually innovative

2 Likes

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Procashtips(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:

The case just get kleg

Container if you're mobile (They sell various types)
Hold if you're not mobile

Or risk it by peeing besides a fence or a tree. (Safer)
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Procashtips(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21
Sapasenator:

You got it

This one makes a woman pee like a man

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Sapasenator: 8:57pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:

Thank you. This is actually innovative

You are welcome Goodlady!

I was pressed so bad for pee once while on a long road trip during the Covid period, the restaurants were closed and I almost peed my pants.

After the experience, I searched and found good products on Amazon that would have helped me and I bought one.

That was the day I missed Naija so bad, I for just park somewhere and pee jejelly. Hehehhe!

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by BarTheKing: 9:46pm On Mar 21
Eunoiaa you better stop robbing people wigs or else same fate awaits you.
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by CRNetwork(m): 12:29am On Mar 22
Probable
She should investigate more where she contracted the infection. How long does molluscum contagiosum survive outside the body. Except it's pulled directly from the infected seller and used within hours or few days. It's not a very resilient virus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! / Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) / When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.