Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

INTERVIEW: My Biggest Fear Is Rejection, Says Fast-rising Singer Elisko - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / INTERVIEW: My Biggest Fear Is Rejection, Says Fast-rising Singer Elisko (83 Views)

Battle Of The Titans: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Or Olamide - Who Is The Biggest / My Biggest Regret Is Exposing My Private Life ”tiwa Savage After ‘fever’ Video / Dele Momodu: “the Fight With Davido Was My Biggest Battle Ever”' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: My Biggest Fear Is Rejection, Says Fast-rising Singer Elisko by Abaga001: 1:11pm On Mar 21
In the bustling world of music, where dreams harmonize with reality, emerges a rising star, Eli Ndace Kolo, better known as “Elisko.” With aspirations as vast as the melodies he weaves, Elisko’s journey into the rhythm of his destiny is laced with inspiration from the luminary, Whizsplash.

Drawn to the enchanting cadence of Whizsplash‘s music, Elisko found his muse and his mission.

From the corridors of JSS 1 to the resonance of his first single, “OKAY,” his musical odyssey took flight. Yet, amidst the crescendo of success, he remains anchored in humility, guided by faith, and fueled by the fervent desire to uplift souls through his melodic narratives.

As he pens verses and composes tunes, Elisko’s music transcends boundaries, echoing the resilience of the human spirit and the enduring power of hope.

In this interview, CrispNG.com spotlight Eliskos on his musical journey and what inspired him into music.

Crispng.com: Tell us about yourself?

https://crispng.com/interview-my-biggest-fear-is-rejection-says-fast-rising-singer-elisko/

Re: INTERVIEW: My Biggest Fear Is Rejection, Says Fast-rising Singer Elisko by meobizy(f): 2:32pm On Mar 21
ROFLMAO.

(1) (Reply)

How Were You Singing this Song Back Then / Songs Review Of A Nigerian American Trying To Gain Audience In Nigeria / Popular NIGERIAN Singer Udo Mma Recently Switch His Name To BARONO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.