Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) (41236 Views)

NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) / Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) / Man Captures Crocodile In Lagos Island. Drags It On The Ground, Police Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by albert2512: 8:50pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:
In a heart-stopping act of bravery, a young boy from Nigeria took on a deadly cobra to protect his family. The courageous child, whose identity remains anonymous, sprang into action when he noticed a venomous cobra lurking among a stack of blocks near his home.

The incident unfolded outside his residence, where the boy spotted the dangerous snake while playing outside with his siblings. Without hesitation, he realized the imminent danger to his family and quickly devised a plan.

Armed with nothing but his wits and determination, the fearless boy carefully approached the cobra, keeping his calm despite the life-threatening situation. With steady hands, he managed to capture the snake and secure it, preventing any harm from coming to his mother and younger siblings.

How many able-bodied men would be willing or able to do? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4QSrGN7GWs

This breaks my heart. Very irresponsible people are surrounding that boy and they seems to be senseless.

I wonder what the parents would feel if that snake is venomous and bites that boy.
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21
That's not a cobra... A cobra is far more deadly than most snakes and is recognizable by a hooded neck.
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by StraightGaay: 8:51pm On Mar 21
Lalasticlala.
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by Gajagojo: 8:54pm On Mar 21
emperor4love:
true he don't know wat he is doing,ignorance

Truth is he knows what you will never know
What you think is knowledge is fear
Everyone knows that you can die crossing the road
That does not make those who cross roads ignorant and those Who refuse to do so knowledgeable
You simply learn how to cross roads safely

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21
Succezcard:
Guys, try read the first paragraph of Chapter one of CAMARA LAYE'S 'THE AFRICAN CHILD'.
Kid is probably oblivious of the danger he's (got himself) in.
That book!! I won as a prize almost 40 years ago! I'll find it and read again!
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by Demiurgos: 8:57pm On Mar 21
Fake stuff. No sensible adult will allow a kid to approach a cobra.
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by Emma09(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21
A brown house snake that's non venomous and completely harmless. Simeon Keys and Suzy Gillet of Snakes in the city comes to mind.
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21
Nat Geo Wild stuff. The boy is learning well.
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21
We know em Papa here nau
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by chypotenti(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21
Pikin wey him grandpa don put anti-snake for him body... grin grin grin
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by onuman: 9:01pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:
In a heart-stopping act of bravery, a young boy from Nigeria took on a deadly cobra to protect his family. The courageous child, whose identity remains anonymous, sprang into action when he noticed a venomous cobra lurking among a stack of blocks near his home.

The incident unfolded outside his residence, where the boy spotted the dangerous snake while playing outside with his siblings. Without hesitation, he realized the imminent danger to his family and quickly devised a plan.

Armed with nothing but his wits and determination, the fearless boy carefully approached the cobra, keeping his calm despite the life-threatening situation. With steady hands, he managed to capture the snake and secure it, preventing any harm from coming to his mother and younger siblings.

Burn the stupid dangerous animal. Snakes are the most stupid dangerous animals on earth. Other dangerous animals avoid human habitation but snakes don't.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by robinfemi: 9:01pm On Mar 21
illicit:
Come idanre nah
Guy are you from idanre cheesy
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:01pm On Mar 21
To protect his family ke? Him family dey live inside block?

And saying that's a cobra. You no fit tell for that video nah

Still, I agree, The Boy is hella brave

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by SonofGod231: 9:02pm On Mar 21
Not a cobra please,more like those rat chasing snakes that you can tame. He must have watched someone do it a trillion times.
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by Verbtips(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21
Draw the snake im go die straight but me no fit try am again o life is sweet snake go your way make i go my way.meat don set be datgringrin
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by seborrhic: 9:04pm On Mar 21
This is stu pidity and not bravery.
They should only have secured the snake,then call authorities or adults that have skill or experience in handling snakes.
The boy,the parents and every adult around the scene of this event should be traced and flogged,12 strokes for the boy,24 for adults around and 36 for the parents(if they are alive).
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21
I doubt that's a cobra snake. The video isn't clear enough to identify the kind of snake. You can't hold a cobra snake that way without being bitten. It's likely an harmless bush snake.
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21
Gajagojo:

Truth is he knows what you will never know
What you think is knowledge is fear
Everyone knows that you can die crossing the road
That does not make those who cross roads ignorant and those Who refuse to do so knowledgeable
You simply learn how to cross roads safely
okay u fit try am
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by Gajagojo: 9:13pm On Mar 21
emperor4love:
okay u fit try am
I don't know what he knows
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21
He didn't try to hold the snake by the neck 🤔 I hope he know what he's doing. Brave kid
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by NapoleonHill: 9:16pm On Mar 21
Dshocker:
He obviously doesn't know the damage a snake could cause.

At first, I thought of it this way. I later though that he may belong to a certain clan where they know snakes better than the rest of us.

There is also a women somewhere there who's not running. Other women will have disappeared.
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by Penywise(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21
I was once like that. I remember seeing a snake in our stream when I was in junior secondary. I was trying to step on its head with just slippers. I missed though. The snake was fast.

I was foolish then. Not something I can try now.
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:

ignorantus ignoramus
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by Konquest: 9:20pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:

If it's a poisonous snake, then that's dangerous in the event of a bite and the absence of snake anti-venom vaccines.
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by MaziObinnaokija: 9:21pm On Mar 21
cool
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21
robinfemi:
Guy are you from idanre cheesy

No
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by Fembleez1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21
illicit:

No

Can you give me a gist why you said the boy should come to Idanre? I was in Akure in December and I went to Idanre Hills. I am curious to know why you made that statement. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by highbee02: 9:34pm On Mar 21
Let him visit Ìgbájo In Osun STATE.
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21
Fembleez1:

Can you give me a gist why you said the boy should come to Idanre? I was in Akure in December and I went to Idanre Hills. I am curious to know why you made that statement. Thanks in anticipation.

Grew up in Akure

Spend some time in idanre, I have seen boys handle snakes at idanre

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21
DevilsEqual:
Bravery?
Really? shocked
it is more of ignorance and childish naviety,but most times they are the ingredients for bravery
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by wizelink(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21
Nageowild trained
Re: Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21
Anything snake in Nairaland is a front page material.
Even worm sef!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) / Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) / Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.