Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike (38199 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by BarTheKing: 9:58pm On Mar 21
Hian, and we have Eunoiaa who keeps aborting her foetus. God will punish you Eunoiaa.
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by tooth4tooth: 9:59pm On Mar 21
undecided
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by dododawa1: 9:59pm On Mar 21
fyzaila:
Congrat Emeka na now you born, a well brought up girl child will never forget her parents no matter what.
Na boy go forget his parents

Dey play.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by seanery: 10:00pm On Mar 21
Mk she sha meet better pipu to mk friends with.
Cus female child are NO NO for me.

The way guys dey count 18yrs for female child to grow.

Sigh.

Female child are just waste of effort and time.., dem go still bad las las
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by lilyheaven: 10:04pm On Mar 21
You statement brought Tonto Dike to mind.
Coolsat:
His marriage to this woman is still going smoothly, maybe the ex-wife was lying . I fear that gender

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Ogunleti01: 10:14pm On Mar 21
We4all:
He doesn't need more kids at this point. Unless he already disowned his former kids.
Nah you go tell am how to live his life

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by predictor1: 10:14pm On Mar 21
We4all:
He doesn't need more kids at this point. Unless he already disowned his former kids.
He needs kids with the new wife. Kids help parents bond especially if they're looking for fresh love/companionship.
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by AfroUpdate01: 10:28pm On Mar 21
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by obaidan: 10:30pm On Mar 21
Beverlyjean:
If tomorrow now, Emeka ike wills his properties to her, that stupid son of his will come out to fight her and try to claim first son

I tire o...i know say e be like Emeka get im own for body but whoever encouraged that boy to disrespect his father is setting him up for something not nice........No matter what, u can go with ur mum and still respect ur Dad, u can be fighting ur dad and still accord him respect as a dad. They need to arrange how that boy will forgive his father(if he has done anything wrong to him) and apologize too for disrespecting him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by chidi2003(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21
okeyumez:
Actors and actresses are too promiscuous. They are possessed with strong spirits
Do you have rational evidence of your claim?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Sk5050: 10:43pm On Mar 21
Beverlyjean:
If tomorrow now, Emeka ike wills his properties to her, that stupid son of his will come out to fight her and try to claim first son
Me: shishi him no go see

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by 196chetachi: 10:49pm On Mar 21
CongratulationsCongratulations...
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Idaytesj29(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21
We4all:

Do you think he can ever get happiness from those children? Their mum has successfully turn them against him. So, it's better he give birth to new children

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Lanruze: 10:58pm On Mar 21
If there is anything I respect most about Emeka Ike, it's that he has a very smart analytical mind.

I noticed that at the heat of his marital issues with his first wife which made rounds few months ago, he kept the main reason to his chest strongly. Grapevine has it that an English (Grammar) speaking pastor had a hand in the divorce.

I also liked the fact that he avoided Daddy Freeze's invitation for an interview. That dude Freeze thought he could get cheap publicity from Emeka Ike Saga.

Freeze did almost 6 live shows on Emeka Ike matter but baba no even send am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by sunsweet33: 11:03pm On Mar 21
tooth4tooth:
undecided

And he still went ahead to name that innocent newborn baby COMFORT in this 2024, mtchewwww
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by treatise: 11:16pm On Mar 21
We4all:
He may have been robbed of the emotional attachment ; there should be someone close to him when he's old. I pray you don't experience wicked women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by treatise: 11:18pm On Mar 21
chidi2003:

Do you have rational evidence of your claim?
Even Pastors. Promiscuity has nithibg to do with profession
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21
SMARTMOTORS:

Please I Need Facebook page for sell
I have for you. Chat me privately
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by theamazonguru(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21
Coolsat:
His marriage to this woman is still going smoothly, maybe the ex-wife was lying . I fear that gender

I am not taking sides with anyone.but I feel EMEKA might have learnt his lesson, he might have learnt how not to do it and how best to do it now.

Life gives some of us a second chance , and when it does , we grab it with our two hands ensuring it doesn't fall nor crack not to talk of break.

Every man deserves peace.
Every man needs love.
He made another attempt at love, be rest assured he would do everything to guard it jealously.

Congrats to him and his new wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Kuriou: 11:27pm On Mar 21
Congratulations to them
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by fabianiyobosa(m): 11:53pm On Mar 21
Those congratulating Emeka Ike should know that ordinarily, he dare not mess with the second wife because the new wife he is not a naive Nigerian lady or girl who he can manipulate or oppress.

Let him try any nonsense with her, he will forever regret the decision. Again she lives in Germany and was already a citizen before they met.

This is more like a man who beats and flexes muscles on his helpless wife at home but then goes out to meet other women who are more empowered and he becomes humble.

I am not deceived by Emeka Ike's antics sorry. He's an abuser.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Paracetamol01: 11:55pm On Mar 21
SMARTMOTORS:

take it slowly and relax...... now read your comments again
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by LordIsaac(m): 11:58pm On Mar 21
PheelzAlmighty:
Life is not complicated. Na human beings dey complicate life.
I’ve often reiterated this point. There will always be alternatives for every situation in life! Even sickness has Jesus as solution😊

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by goldust777: 12:12am On Mar 22
Happy for him that toxic gender are good at claiming to be victims to destroy a man's reputation because the public has this false sense of believe there are weak while they silently destroy the world and self destruct themselves.After reading the manipulated man by Helen kelar I realized alot is beyond what we see or perceive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by betonnaira: 1:15am On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

This is another woman. New wife
oh ok
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by TonyBby: 1:19am On Mar 22
SMARTMOTORS:
send me a mail.
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Jlow2: 2:18am On Mar 22
Run from fair women if you want peace in your home

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Starhearts: 2:39am On Mar 22
We4all:

Who knack u hammer 🔨 4 head

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by Octopusssy(f): 2:43am On Mar 22
You still dey born at this age?? Hian. Grandpa.

This new wife is older than the first when he married that one, so he cannot try the same rubbish like he did with the first. Shior

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by onumadu: 3:01am On Mar 22
Lanruze:
If there is anything I respect most about Emeka Ike, it's that he has a very smart analytical mind.

I noticed that at the heat of his marital issues with his first wife which made rounds few months ago, he kept the main reason to his chest strongly. Grapevine has it that an English (Grammar) speaking pastor had a hand in the divorce.

I also liked the fact that he avoided Daddy Freeze's invitation for an interview. That dude freeze thought he could get cheap publicity from Emeka Ike Saga.

Freeze did almost 6 live shows on Emeka Ike matter but baba no even send am

You are very observant and good judge of character.
I noticed same too. Dude is very intelligent. I noticed it in the very first interview of him I watched many years ago.
Unlike Yul Edochie who couldn't understand the difference between private and public life which made him pay dearly.
I lost most respect for Yul for this same reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by ObalendeCMS: 3:44am On Mar 22
Bullsh!t thread for bullsh!t people!!
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by ogbonti: 4:10am On Mar 22
Beverlyjean:

first trouble grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] / Bbnaija: Tacha Shares Lovely Christmas Pictures / Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.