Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google (294 Views)

Which WordPress Shipping Rate Plugin Is Best For Nigerian E-commerce Sites? / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by Elegantspiker(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21
I have a sport blog site and it's not indexed on google yet though I get reasonable views per day sourcing from FB. I tried with Rankmath SEO but was not successful. Yeost failed me too. Please any idea or technique I might use to get this task completed. I'll appreciate if anyone help me out.
Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by Badookelzi(m): 6:23am On Mar 22
It's not about plugins then, have you tried to manually submit some pages on search console and see if they get indexed?
Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by Tayorshd87: 7:38am On Mar 22
Elegantspiker:
I have a sport blog site and it's not indexed on google yet though I get reasonable views per day sourcing from FB. I tried with Rankmath SEO but was not successful. Yeost failed me too. Please any idea or technique I might use to get this task completed. I'll appreciate if anyone help me out.

Infact without SEO plugin your website will rank automatically if you have a good content and better experience to users.

So forget Abt using a plugin or not
Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by Elegantspiker(m): 8:12am On Mar 22
Tayorshd87:

Infact without SEO plugin your website will rank automatically if you have a good content and better experience to users.

So forget Abt using a plugin or not
I heard it takes time for google to automatically crawl and rank a site.
Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by Elegantspiker(m): 8:14am On Mar 22
Badookelzi:
It's not about plugins then, have you tried to manually submit some pages on search console and see if they get indexed?
No, I was not much concerned about pages. Let me give it a try too. Thanks
Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by Badookelzi(m): 8:54am On Mar 22
Elegantspiker:
No, I was not much concerned about pages. Let me give it a try too. Thanks

No pages per say, I mean posts on your sites can still be called pages depending.
Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by Elegantspiker(m): 10:16am On Mar 22
Badookelzi:

No pages per say, I mean posts on your sites can still be called pages depending.
Still the same thing I mean
Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by online4business: 4:47pm On Mar 23
learn how to write content that is easy for Google to crawl index rank and score.

in other words know your onpage seo.

the reason Google penalized most site is they were forcing their contents to index why using Google indexing api.

if you don't know how to write content that is easy for Google to index please figure that out.

no go dey work for hosting and domain company ooo.

find kyle roof onpage seo course no waste your time doing the wrong thing over and over.

1 Like

Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by Elegantspiker(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23
online4business:

find kyle roof onpage seo course no waste your time doing the wrong thing over and over.
I don't understand. Please is it a Kyle Roof Onpage SEO a title of the course? Can you drop a link, please.
Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by online4business: 5:08pm On Mar 24
Elegantspiker:
I don't understand. Please is it a Kyle Roof Onpage SEO a title of the course? Can you drop a link, please.

Kyle Roof | On Page SEO
IMG Courses
https://img.courses › kyle-roof-on-page-seo-mastery-co...

here's the link.

i brought the course from a nairalander a year ago. it was the best investment i've made in a long while.

the best decision i made was asking kyle roof question via email.

the rest they say is now history.

make sure you don't start a website/blog without having a good grasp of keyword research ooo it's the basic of blogging.

it's either you hear now or become a philosopher (blogging does not pay crew)

here's why I'm telling you people just want to grab people Money and leave them to their fate.
Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by Elegantspiker(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24
online4business:

Kyle Roof | On Page SEO
IMG Courses
https://img.courses › kyle-roof-on-page-seo-mastery-co...

here's the link.

i brought the course from a nairalander a year ago. it was the best investment i've made in a long while.

the best decision i made was asking kyle roof question via email.

the rest they say is now history.

make sure you don't start a website/blog without having a good grasp of keyword research ooo it's the basic of blogging.

it's either you hear now or become a philosopher (blogging does not pay crew)

here's why I'm telling you people just want to grab people Money and leave them to their fate.

Alright. Thanks
Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by midehill(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26
Good day everyone, I am a writer who specializes in blog writing... I have a minimum of three years experience in blog writing.

I tailor my article in line with SEO and I write 100 percent original article inputting the necessary keywords for better ranking.

I also tell stories that will make readers stay glued through my articles. But if you don't want stories, I can do that.

In cases where google update occurs, I work closely with my client to see how he or she can get his traffic back.

I have some few testimonies on my previous work and my clients are satisfied.

You can reach me on midehill1@gmail.com or on Whatsapp: zero nine one five three zero nine five five six seven

Below are some of my testimonials;

Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by HateIt1: 8:08am On Mar 28
Google XML Sitemaps is a valuable SEO plugin that helps improve website indexing.
Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by Joseph1505(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31
you are a scammer bro
online4business:
learn how to write content that is easy for Google to crawl index rank and score.

in other words know your onpage seo.

the reason Google penalized most site is they were forcing their contents to index why using Google indexing api.

if you don't know how to write content that is easy for Google to index please figure that out.

no go dey work for hosting and domain company ooo.

Re: Which SEO Plugin Is Easier Or Better To Index My Website On Google by online4business: 6:32am On Apr 01
Joseph1505:
you are a scammer bro

Oga rest Google does not accept crypto blog for more than 2 years now.

Na another adsense you wan give them ni charlatans on the lose.

Anybody wey no follow wetin i dey talk MUST SUFFER FROM SCAMS FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

SEE RESULTS I RANK ON FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE DESPITES SEVERAL UPDATES.

JOIN THE SIA WE DON'T GO GUESS WORK.

(1) (Reply)

Shared Web Hosting, Resellers Hosting And Master Resellers Hosting / Do You Need Any Premium Wp Theme Or Premium Blogger Template / News Website/blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.