Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Easy Buy Loan, Kindly Help Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy Buy Loan, Kindly Help Nairalanders (278 Views)

Help: Nairalanders Is 200k Enough To Open A Lotto Agent Shop? / Help Nairalanders. My Bank Has Refused To Credit Me My Money. What Do I Do? / I Need Your Help Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Buy Loan, Kindly Help Nairalanders by shola07(f): 8:39pm On Mar 21
Good evening Nairalanders, I hope your day was good?. Kindly help to englight or share the authority that I can report this easybuy company to.

It was an hectic day during October when I got home and my mum (using small phone) told me that a company called her to ask if she was interested in loan while she debunk it immediately. I waved it off, I couldn't say anything untill after a week after when I got home, want to use her phone for touch and discovered that an alert of 179k was credited into her access bank account which shocked me and while I challenged her, she said they didn't call her back since that day while she has given them the last respond.

Prompt to that day, her wife (her son's wife) had used her for guarantor during the time she collected easybuy loan and had finished the payment ten months after was how the easybuy got her details for loan application.

We asked her, she said she didn't request for any loan that it's only phone she thought they loan people even me I was not aware they borrowed people loan, I called their customer care on my mum behalf, explaining to them that she didn't request for loan that they should provide us with their verified account number to send the money back while he asked me to send them mail, I sent it to them, they didn't reply me, I chat them on Facebook the same story, they are asking me tl download their app for log in details which I refused because of contact access request.

We went to the easybuy store where they got the phone and they told us it's after the loan is getting due that they can generate account number for us, in fear of it. I transferred the money to another bank account where nobody can access because I couldn't trust anyone at that time and finally exactly a month we were able to get their verified account from that store and we transferred the money immediately, now they are sending curse message, asking for 8000 interest and threatening with bvn IDCRC which is why I'm here to share it out for anybody thag has the contact of those that can look into this please

Evidence of the email and message on Facebook is with me, kindly share your opinion
Re: Easy Buy Loan, Kindly Help Nairalanders by kpakpakpa(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21
Na waoh! Is it by force to collect a loan?

Look for a lawyer to write them with evidence first, you can also call them out on social media
Re: Easy Buy Loan, Kindly Help Nairalanders by kpakpakpa(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21

Look for a lawyer to write them with evidence first, you can also call them out on social media
Re: Easy Buy Loan, Kindly Help Nairalanders by dominique(f): 9:06pm On Mar 21
These loan facilities need to be taught a lesson. Why giving people loans they did not request for? It's getting so rampant now, the authorities need to get involved
Re: Easy Buy Loan, Kindly Help Nairalanders by shola07(f): 10:21pm On Mar 22
dominique:
These loan facilities need to be taught a lesson. Why giving people loans they did not request for? It's getting so rampant now, the authorities need to get involved

I hope the government can look into it
Re: Easy Buy Loan, Kindly Help Nairalanders by shola07(f): 10:21pm On Mar 22
kpakpakpa:

Thank you
Re: Easy Buy Loan, Kindly Help Nairalanders by Prokaryote: 5:34am On Mar 23
Ignore them

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Withdrawal Of Funds From My Fidelity Bank Account / Taking Care Of Your Car / POWER CUTS, A Necessary Tool For Aspiring Or Apprentice Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.