Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (50 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:28am On Mar 22
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 217)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

Every beautiful edifice that can stand the test of time must have a proper foundation.
Vis-à-vis, every individual, family, church, ministry, entity, organization, nation, etc; to stand aloof and enjoy double glory, in-depth knowledge and practice of LOVE is inevitable.

Beloveth child of God, I beseech you to go for LOVE.

John 13:34-35
[34] A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
[35] By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Love is the divine identity Jesus gave to his disciples. He didn’t print special identity card neither was any special tag given to them.

“By this (LOVE) shall all men know that ye are my disciples”
By love shall all men know that you are my child.
By love shall all men know that this is my family, my church, my home, my town, my organization, my ministry, my nation, etc.

Child of God, can men look at you and see the identity of Christ in you? Or anger, envy, malice, bitterness, lies, hatred, immorality, and other negative vices have become your new identity even though you profess to be a child of God?

Oh child of God, whatever identity you carry gives you its fragrance and creates around you an atmosphere for either positive or negative influence.

To be continued…

Prayer: LORD JESUS CHRIST, destroy every other identity in me and restore your love as my only identity from henceforth in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

*REMEMBER: THE GREATEST DISABILITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST IS LACK OF LOVE.*

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

To Join ALFAWILS FREE TELECOM CLASS click:

https:///LiNhEEpoJnTI1WZp2PSjCd

FOR YOUR AMAZING DATA BUNDLES, AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY BILL AND OTHERS
LOG ONTO

https://alfawilsub.com.ng

AND ENJOY CHEAP DATA BUNDLES VALID FOR 30DAYS.

FOR YOUR CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawils

(1) (Reply)

God Will Guide Us / Fig 2 / Identifying With Ease The Wolves In Sheep Clothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.