Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Budget Phone With Best Camera For Content Creation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Budget Phone With Best Camera For Content Creation (390 Views)

Phones With Best Camera And Their Price In Nigeria / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 / Top 10 Smartphones With The Best Camera In The World - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budget Phone With Best Camera For Content Creation by zicoy6k: 8:09am On Mar 22
Good morning Nairalanders.
My friend who sells clothes online (Instagram, Facebook etc) needs a new phone with good camera for taking pictures and videos of her merchandise. She's on a budget of 200k max.

She's particular about picture and video quality and nothing else.

Please, which phone can you suggest?
Thanks for your time and suggestions

Cc: mynd44, dominique, Nlfpmod, Seun.
Re: Budget Phone With Best Camera For Content Creation by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:10am On Mar 22
Pixel phone will do, like p5
Re: Budget Phone With Best Camera For Content Creation by zicoy6k: 5:27pm On Mar 22
Artzdanielsz:
Pixel phone will do, like p5
Thanks a lot. But from information I obtained online, Google Pixel phones are quite expensive.
Re: Budget Phone With Best Camera For Content Creation by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22
zicoy6k:

Thanks a lot. But from information I obtained online, Google Pixel phones are quite expensive.
all phones are expensive bro, if the different is 20k buy pixel

1 Like

Re: Budget Phone With Best Camera For Content Creation by nitt: 7:48pm On Mar 22
Get a foreign used Samsung s10 plus

2 Likes

Re: Budget Phone With Best Camera For Content Creation by Starprogress: 8:13pm On Mar 22
I suggest TECNO SPARK20 and SPARK20Pro+,
zicoy6k:
My friend who sells clothes online (Instagram, Facebook etc) needs a new phone with good camera for taking pictures and videos of her merchandise. She's on a budget of 200k max.

1 Like

Re: Budget Phone With Best Camera For Content Creation by Starprogress: 8:15pm On Mar 22
I suggest TECNO SPARK20 AND SPARK20Pro+
zicoy6k:

Re: Budget Phone With Best Camera For Content Creation by Niel77: 8:25pm On Mar 24
XR

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Plz Give Me Some Advice About Software. / Pls Does Infinix X530 Use OTG? Just Want To Confirm Its Capability / Wearables Round-up: Best Wearables Of 2014 Below $270

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.