Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Everybody Please Look Out For Dis Guy Mexie. He Is A Fraudster! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Everybody Please Look Out For Dis Guy Mexie. He Is A Fraudster! (791 Views)

Brandnew Q10 For Sale..hola For Dis Awuuuf! / Chibiz Limited Or Biz4naija Is A Scam / Fraudster / 419 / Hello Everybody Please Is There Anybody Here To Give Me Laptop On Installment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Please Look Out For Dis Guy Mexie. He Is A Fraudster! by dabraska: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2011
hello guys, i dont usually put things like this up because i use to believe we Nigerians and as human beings, have this form of compassion for each other but i have found out that there are some people that derive joy in making others suffer.
This is not the 1st time that i have bought things from people in nairaland. i have done successful transactions and i believe in open-mindedness.
I bought a bold 3 4rm dis dude named MEXIE. The fone looked neat and it was on. I checked the charger and the battery and it was all fine. And because i was in a hurry, i paid him and i collected the fone. I even game him transport fare.
Now there are two things that are wrong with the fone, 1st, the case was changed because, it had verizon written on the case and wen you put it on, it shows sprint.
2nd, wen the battery goes down, and u start to charge, the fone dosent come on.
I bought the fone for a friend and ever since then, the person has been complaining. I even bought a new charger and bettery but its been the same.
I even called him, he picked the fone and after hearing wat i had to say, he dropped and has not picked my calls again.

Pls guys, i have made my own mistake, i jst dont want u guys to thread that same path. MEXIE is a complete fraud. I just want u guys to b aware of things lyk this.
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For Dis Guy Mexie. He Is A Fraudster! by putter: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
what the heck is wrong with you man. what kinda stupid annoying story is this. "i bought a phone yap yap yap yap yap yap, " i reach house yap yap yap yap yap, " abeg move on. not that i dont feel you infact sorry. but just dont bug the whole of nairaland with your stupid story or problems. everybody has got one. undecided
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For Dis Guy Mexie. He Is A Fraudster! by lucarella: 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2011
putter:

what the heck is wrong with you man. what kinda silly annoying story is this. "i bought a phone yap yap yap yap yap yap,   " i reach house yap yap yap yap yap,  "  abeg move on. not that i dont feel you infact sorry. but just dont bug the whole of nairaland with your silly story or problems. everybody has got one. undecided
wat is ur problem man?? did i beg u to comment on this thread? there are alot of threads 2 lay ur idle and sardonic hands on. chop chicken!
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For Dis Guy Mexie. He Is A Fraudster! by Infoseye(m): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2011
@poster I feel your pain, the samething happened to me here with another Nairalander, I bought a Nokia N95 8GB thinking it was the original for half the price.

I was blinded by the look and the price it was going for, just for me to get home and noticed some features where not on the phone like others. In the end it was a Chinko Nokia shocked

Oh boy I sold the same phone to another person two days after for double the price as the Original grin Take my advice repacked the phone and sell it off for the same price or if you are smart like me sell it at the actual price of the phone.

Am sure some of you would have seen my comments on threads on Laptops sales, sending money before they deliver the laptop i dont beleive doing that on NL its bullsh*t!

I believe in cash and carry or cash on deliver bases, just be wise next time alot of pple here are just fraudsters!
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For Dis Guy Mexie. He Is A Fraudster! by mavinc4u(f): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2011
Infoseye:

@poster I feel your pain, the samething happened to me here with another Nairalander, I bought a Nokia N95 8GB thinking it was the original for half the price.

I was blinded by the look and the price it was going for, just for me to get home and noticed some features where not on the phone like others. In the end it was a Chinko Nokia shocked

Oh boy I sold the same phone to another person two days after for double the price as the Original grin Take my advice repacked the phone and sell it off for the same price or if you are smart like me sell it at the actual price of the phone.

Am sure some of you would have seen my comments on threads on Laptops sales, sending money before they deliver the laptop i dont beleive doing that on NL its bullsh*t!

I believe in cash and carry or cash on deliver bases, just be wise next time alot of pple here are just fraudsters!

wrong advice.@poster don't think of it.if you should sell that phone to another person without letting the person know what is wrong with the phone then punishment will be on you instead of the first person that sold it to you.if you must sell,let the buyer know the issues with the phone. DON'T BUY PHONES BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP,E DEY PURGE!!! some cheaper phones are refurbish phones.check online world business site before making purchase,at least that will happen.
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For Dis Guy Mexie. He Is A Fraudster! by putter: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
wat is your problem man?? did i beg u to comment on this thread? there are alot of threads 2 lay your idle and sardonic hands on. chop chicken!

you see your life ? you just exposed your self so you are both the poster dabraska and also lucarella abi? undecided wayo boy no wonder they scam you. angry your brain no dey even work self lipsrsealed
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For Dis Guy Mexie. He Is A Fraudster! by dabraska: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2011
putter:

you see your life ? you just exposed your self so you are both the poster dabraska and also lucarella abi? undecided  wayo boy no wonder they scam you. angry your brain no dey even work self  lipsrsealed
grin grin grin I wudnt b dat daft lyk u na. If i explain to u wud it make sense to u? NO! so sharrap nd go self-service off!

(1) (Reply)

Apple Mac Book Air For Sale At A Cheapest Price / Used Sony Viao (white) 4gig Ram,500hdd,wifi,bltooth,cam,core I3 For Sale #78,000 / Nokia N97 And Blackberry Curve 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.