Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Technicians On Nairaland Please Come To My Aid - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technicians On Nairaland Please Come To My Aid (79 Views)

Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid / Trending! 2 Anambra Technicians Develop Power Generator That Runs Without PMS, G / Thread For Nigerian Electricians/technicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technicians On Nairaland Please Come To My Aid by EBUBS(m): 8:48am On Mar 22
My wall mount stabilizer just started showing high (H) while current and violate isn't high and stable.

I'm worried with taking my stuff to these technicians around as what most of them do is try you're luck.

Please someone who has experienced this and got a solution should come through for me.

Thanks in advance

Re: Technicians On Nairaland Please Come To My Aid by Greatzeus(m): 10:48am On Mar 22
EBUBS:
My wall mount stabilizer just started showing high (H) while current and violate isn't high and stable.

I'm worried with taking my stuff to these technicians around as what most of them do is try you're luck.

Please someone who has experienced this and got a solution should come through for me.

Thanks in advance
The Input voltage shows 214v, which is Okay,while there's no output voltage, showing only H.
Stabilisers regulate input voltage ( The voltage that comes from Power holdings), and gives out stable output usually 220v.
I think the stabilisers is not functioning well,put off the power source to the stabliser,and on it again,to see if it will be corrected.
Re: Technicians On Nairaland Please Come To My Aid by EBUBS(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22
Greatzeus:

The Input voltage shows 214v, which is Okay,while there's no output voltage, showing only H.
Stabilisers regulate input voltage ( The voltage that comes from Power holdings), and gives out stable output usually 220v.
I think the stabilisers is not functioning well,put off the power source to the stabliser,and on it again,to see if it will be corrected.
Thanks for your response

Did that severally nothing changed...

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Best Android Social Media Apps For Seamless Connections / Discover How Instazoom Boosts Your Presence On Instagram / What Makes Appsierra Stand Out Among Test Companies For Data Testing Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.