Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Linux Dualboot Leads To Battery Drain Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linux Dualboot Leads To Battery Drain Problem (105 Views)

Used HP Folio 9480M Dualboot For Sale / The Cross Leads To The Throne Of Grace / Cheap Reliable Linux KVM VPS Hosting With Free cPanel License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linux Dualboot Leads To Battery Drain Problem by Integral501: 9:45am On Mar 22
Hi guys, I was taking a Google IT Support specialization course on Coursera which made me dualboot Linux mint with my windows 10 on my Lenovo x250 laptop, but since I dualbooted my laptop battery has been draining Everytime I shutdown, for example yesternight I shutdown at 42% battery but as at this morning when i turnes it on i was on 29%., please help what can I do.
Re: Linux Dualboot Leads To Battery Drain Problem by alimiadedayo1: 9:34am On Mar 23
Integral501:
Hi guys, I was taking a Google IT Support specialization course on Coursera which made me dualboot Linux mint with my windows 10 on my Lenovo x250 laptop, but since I dualbooted my laptop battery has been draining Everytime I shutdown, for example yesternight I shutdown at 42% battery but as at this morning when i turnes it on i was on 29%., please help what can I do.
I don't think it is the linux dual boot maybe the battery is getting weaker.. If you have enough RAM and disk drive, dual booting is not a problem for you, it is just like partition of two window operating system which has no effect on the system. so far your machine has the capacity to contained it
Re: Linux Dualboot Leads To Battery Drain Problem by Integral501: 5:54pm On Mar 23
alimiadedayo1:

I don't think it is the linux dual boot maybe the battery is getting weaker.. If you have enough RAM and disk drive, dual booting is not a problem for you, it is just like partition of two window operating system which has no effect on the system. so far your machine has the capacity to contained it
thanks, I will look into the backup

(1) (Reply)

Free Javascript And Nest.js Resources / If They Always Suspend Your Websites Use Twoone Hosting / Do You Need An App? Let Me Be Your App Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.