Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies (21928 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by DeltaBachelor(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22
Gyyt
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by Raylight2(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Hell no..I'm not doing
Their language na war

German

Add "z" to all your English words.

Congratulations!!! You just learnt how to speak the German English
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by 79733139(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22
Good news. This one seems better than UK school route.
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by ignis: 4:10pm On Mar 22
The major barrier will be language.
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by Ahmed4002(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22
ignis:
The major barrier will be language.

Nah, the major barrier is getting the Visa appointment.

Waiting period for the visa appointment is approximately 1 year or more.

Except you hold a 1st class degree within the last 2 years or you are going for PhD program or hold a scholarship from EU body like DAAD.

If not, you have to wait for more than one year to get visa appointment.

And you would need a block account of 11,200 Euro as a proof of fund, which cannot be withdraw. You would be given 850 euro monthly
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by SirLakes: 4:50pm On Mar 22
Make I apply pressure to the German language wey I dey learn grin

Ich bin sehr nett grin grin grin

But na dem dey expect me to lock my proof of funds in their country angry grin
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by Menclothing: 4:54pm On Mar 22
Update
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by Exceed15: 4:55pm On Mar 22
Far better than UK
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by Odingo1: 4:57pm On Mar 22
Language barrier is the problem and long waiting time for visa approval upto 2 years.
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by ignis: 5:10pm On Mar 22
Ahmed4002:

Except you hold a 1st class degree within the last 2 years or you are going for PhD program or hold a scholarship from EU body like DAAD.

And you would need a block account of 11,200 Euro as a proof of fund, which cannot be withdraw. You would be given 850 euro monthly

That block account fund is very strict.
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by CartelKenneth: 5:25pm On Mar 22
AKWATGOLD1:
Japa to Germany will surpass that UK now.

E remain to learn German na
because u go suffer without an o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by pquaver(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22
Sctests:
The language barrier is the only issue keeping many from considering the country. Germans themselves are not really open to using or learning other popular languages.

Many can speak English ooo. But me sef love the language barrier else 9ja for don caste the place.. They are casting it sef with barrier imagine without the barrier na..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by pquaver(m): 5:49pm On Mar 22
Easyincome24:
This is such a good news. German is such an easy to learn language.

Ich lerne Deutsch und spreche so fanstatisch jetz. Und Sie?

This one na moi moi ooo.. If u enter street u no go hear all this normal hochdeutsch oo infact u go dey ask urself if u really learn German..
Umgangsprach na die.. I swear

1 Like

Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by ayindejimmy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22
Germany, here we come
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by Truthshotcrazy: 5:58pm On Mar 22
cydophobia:
Das klingt sehr interessant. smiley
Yeah That sounds so interesting grin
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by Cul4real(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22
Good news, unlike Canada that put cap to resist international students
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22
9 months to learn German by heart na small thing.
CartelKenneth:

E remain to learn German na
because u go suffer without an o
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by AlhajiCSO: 7:05pm On Mar 22
Eriggs:

Wetin concern dis one for dis matter?
They are talking about international students here and not fraudsters abeg.
Go hide ya face

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
another one
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by Badadvisor: 10:32pm On Mar 22
MSesan:

That language na WWII (World War 2) cheesy cheesy
German is very easy to learn. I will pick it over French any day

1 Like

Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by Badadvisor: 10:33pm On Mar 22
IMAliyu:

Better start learning German then.
It's not more difficult than learning English.
Yeah very easy to learn.
I love the language alot.
Guten abend

1 Like

Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by victorVIC1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22
Ahmed4002:

Do they accept dependants?
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by DenreleDave(m): 4:03am On Mar 23
AlhajiCSO:
[/b]
Fergi001 mnd44 npmod Sn Dnique Mukna2
Rule 2
another one

Yes. They are talking abt International students, not fraudster

Oya report me to Fbi Cia dss

Rule 98
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by Ahmed4002(m): 4:36am On Mar 23
victorVIC1:

Do they accept dependants?

Yes they do.

But you have to wait as well for over a year.

And depending on the city, you might need a block account for her too
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by Primusinterpares(m): 7:42am On Mar 23
armadeo:

See update oh my guy. Lol.

Their server go crash today.
I swear
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by victorVIC1(m): 10:23am On Mar 23
Ahmed4002:

Yes they do.

But you have to wait as well for over a year.

And depending on the city, you might need a block account for her too

Thanks. I'm in the UK and I'm wandering if the waiting time is same with what we have in Nigeria
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by Ahmed4002(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23
victorVIC1:

Thanks. I'm in the UK and I'm wandering if the waiting time is same with what we have in Nigeria

No is not same, check with the embassy in UK.

The waiting time should be minimum
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by victorVIC1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23
Ahmed4002:

No is not same, check with the embassy in UK.

The waiting time should be minimum

Thanks so much
Re: Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies by SoaringLife01: 4:42pm On Mar 23
Germany here Nigerians come.
Even though it is a modern brain drain in disguise , we noh get choice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos? / Blackout Hits Lagos International Airport For Over 2 Hours (Photos) / Dangote Flour Truck In A Lone Accident Around Ojuelegba Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.