Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Appreciate Me Now That I’m Alive” – Hanks Anuku Shares Cryptic Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Appreciate Me Now That I’m Alive” – Hanks Anuku Shares Cryptic Message (189 Views)

May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate Me Now That I’m Alive” – Hanks Anuku Shares Cryptic Message by alphonsojaybaz: 4:42pm On Mar 22
Appreciate me now that I’m alive” – Hanks Anuku shares cryptic message

Hanks Anuku, the veteran actor, has sent a touching message to his admirers, urging them to appreciate and show their appreciation for him while he is still alive.

The actor posted new pictures of himself on Instagram along with a heartfelt message emphasizing how important it is to acknowledge and value him right now.

Hanks Anuku captioned his image as follows:

“Celebrate me and appreciate me now that I’m alive EL-ROY.” Eyes Of Lagos reports,
His post has drawn attention and has gotten a few fans reacting to it.

@prince_no_limit_ wrote: “Words can’t express the amount of love I have for you from the deepest part of me. You’re a legend. There are ups and down in a man’s life. But he’s got to stay strong 💪🏾.”

emmanuel_nwayor12 wrote: “You are becoming entitled and it’s giving alcoholic or drug user vibes. If that’s the case, then you need therapy.”

@Empire830: “We love you Legend 🙌❤”.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/22/appreciate-me-now-that-im-alive-hanks-anuku-shares-cryptic-message/

cc: Nlfpmod , Mynd44 , fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor Amaechi Muonagor Is Dead!!!! / Video Of Tems, Wizkid And Justin Bieber Performing Essence Together At Coachella / I'm Sincerely Sorry. I Wish This Never Happened - Girl Apologizes To Namtira For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.